Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - First Impressions You know how it goes. can cause drying with long-term use I haven't really tried any of the "blogger favorites", it seems they're always changing, so I prefer to use trial and error and figure out my own skincare routine. View @sarahapplebyy’s profile on Instagram. Sephora 66.00 € Voir l'offre. $82.00. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I have been having problems with adult acne, and even the most helpful products have exacerbated it. I will probably wait until I run out of my other oil/serum that I'm using at the moment, but I definitely want to try this!PaulaThirteen Thoughts, I used to use this all the time. I was put off by the strong fragrance, and my skin was left feeling very greasy. Despite the hefty price tag (one for Christmas wish lists only), I couldn’t recommend it enough. Immerses skin in sustained, 24-hour moisture with 15X concentrated Hyaluronic Acid in a multi-molecular weight complex. I would really like to use this product, my face really needs it!Natalia | Lindifique, I like Kiehl's but I haven't tried a lot of their skincare. Rapport qualité/prix. very few lines or wrinkles. So both of these serums more or less claim to do the same thing- rejuvenate and repair your skin overnight. Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Concentrate This breakthrough overnight treatment, with Chronolux S.O.S. I used the same skincare routine while testing out both serums, and simply switched out the ANR for the MRC- my BTEC science must’ve taught me something about fair experiments! This tells me two things. Advanced Night Repair Complexe de Réparation Synchronisée II, Huile de Nuit Multi-Réparatrice - Chanvre réparateur, Huile de Soin Visage Revitalisante Intense - Oils of Life, Retinol Correxion Soin Lissant Sérum Quotidien, Retinol Correxion Soin Lissant Capsules Sérum Nuit, Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. I love Kiehl's products and this is one that everyone keeps raving about! !Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x, You're welcome! I was using one by The Body Shop and adored the applicator, it made the whole process that bit more enjoyable! x, I have tried this oil & loved it! x, I got a sample of this oil when I purchased the Eye Cream and it didn't impressed me but, of course, I only used for a few nights. For the past few weeks I’ve been testing out the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate serum, and I thought I’d share my thoughts on how they compare. Vous possédez ce produit ? U’ll wake up in the morning with the best glow to your face and no oils. God bless, Love, Sarah xoxo. I don’t think you used Midnight Recovery Concentrate the right way. I love that this one had such an immediate effect on your skin, if I ever decide to invest in another oil, I'll look in this direction for sure :) Thanks for the thorough review! My skin always feels hydrated and calm after using ANR, and it completely smoothes out my complexion. (I’ll give you 3 guesses for which one wins). technology, rescues and resets the look of skin fast. SIZE 0.7 oz/ 20.7 mL • ITEM 2264190. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - First Impr... Sunday Lunch at The Old Weighing Room, Doncaster. As I had no pipette, I had to cup my hands and quickly splat it on my face before it spilled everywhere- this was pretty unsuccessful anyway. There's always something new that looks amazing! Beauté Test est édité par DevTribu SAS - Marque déposée - Reproduction interdite. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I have been using the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum for nearly a year now, so was intrigued when I was given a sample sachet of one of It’s competitors. Now you see what Kiehl’s has to compete with! Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking, Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog. Note Globale. Les consommateurs qui ont aimé ce produit ont apprécié aussi les produits : Des erreurs peuvent se glisser dans les descriptifs des produits malgré notre vigilance. For me, the best part is that it seems to have drastically reduced a couple of fine lines around my mouth that have been bugging me lately. Sounds like it worked for you!xx Yasminhttp://banglesandbungalows.com, I guess oils are not for every skin type, although this one does feel particularly light. Kiehl’s bestselling Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a rich and luxurious facial oil designed to be worn at night. What it is: An overnight treatment that soothes the look of irritation and immerses the skin in 24-hour hydration. You're just about getting to grips with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair when it suddenly seems that all anyone is talking about is. Efficacité à long terme. Kiehl's KIEHL'S Midnight Recovery Concentrate: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I haven't experienced that kind of result with any other oil. The Body Shop seem to be doing more and more interesting stuff at the moment - I must have a good browse in there soon! ( Log Out /  Have you tried this oil? ( Log Out /  The bottle is glass and the lid/dropper has a nifty little button which allows you to dispense the right amount of product without any waste. I am still trying to finish my Rodial facial oil which is brilliant and planning to pick up this if I ever finish it.Shireen | Reflection of Sanity, I am sure by the time I get around to trying Sunday Riley there will be something else! Using too much of it will make your face greasy. 8177 loves. Although the real magic happens in the morning! You're just about getting to grips with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair when it suddenly seems that all anyone is talking about is Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.