Good place to work and develop your salesmanship skills. “In February 2015, ADT sued Alder for alleged deceptive sales practices, and after the jury heard all the facts, Alder … If you need either department you get screwed. They disclosed any information about the company or events. Most of the leadership includes sales reps that don’t understand how to run a business. April 9, 2018. Ethan Ojala . Great work environment. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. They help with day to day life in general and do care about your well being, Inside sales is a sinking ship. The work culture is amazing! Gorge Holdings LLC 317 SW Alder St Portland OR 97204. D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Alder Holdings LLC around the world, including contacts, financials, and competitor information. Very friendly environment. Alder Holdings Electrician Alder Holdings, LLC, 450 N 1500th W, Orem, UT (Employees: Adam Schanz and Tyler Jeff White) holds a Burglar Alarm Company Qualifier, Burglar Alarm Company Qualifier license and 1 other license according to the Utah license board. Login or create an account to manage your account. I learned how to manage your time and to get things done in a timely accurate manner Was this review helpful? In my opinion, there was a break down in expectations, priorities, beliefs and understanding from Sales to Customer Service to Servicing Operations. They could care less about their employees as long as they get theirs. My Smoke Detector Unit went inoperative about a Month ago or maybe it was longer, can't recall for sure. They were a good team of people and I learned a lot. Alder home security systems start at $34.99/month for monthly monitoring with no upfront fees and a 3-year contract. They don’t have real accountants or real HR staff. The Registered Agent on file for this company is The Prentice-Hall Corporation System, Puerto Rico, Inc. C/O Fast Solutions, LLC and is located at 52 Ponce De Leon Avenue 20 Floor, San Juan PR-00. A typical day at work entails dealing with high levels of employee frustration due to the fact that they feel unable to take care of frustrated customers. The work day is long and hard, 6 days a week during the summer season. How would you describe the pace of work at Alder? They sell to mostly people who can't afford the alarm systems. Alder Holdings LLC has 1 total employees across all of its locations and generates $100,000 in sales (USD). Friendly employees. Why? My teammates were some of my favorites. Our community is ready to answer. Work life balance. Upper management is great, we are helping people take care of their homes and families, their welcoming at the start. Fun place to work as long as you work hard you control your paycheck. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . ALDER HOLDINGS, LLC: TEXAS FOREIGN LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) WRITE REVIEW: Address: 450 N. 1500 W. Orem, UT 84057: Registered Agent: Corporation Service Company D/B/A-Csc-Lawyers: Filing Date: March 03, 2015: File Number: 0802167005: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Alder Holdings, LLC Most of customer are right but you can’t help them because of company exaggerated protocols. I worked in the Tech Support department. No holidays. They promise you the world to sign on with them but they never follow through with their word. Inteesrting place to work. Free Equipment Requirements. Government Actions: State of Arkansas vs. Alder Holdings. I wouldn’t recommend the job if you don’t have reliable transportation. Benjamin Dutzar . ALERT: see our response to the coronavirus We make and deliver building materials for the residential and commercial construction industry. Says, ‘Alder deceived and took advantage of consumers and violated Arkansas law’ LITTLE ROCK – Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge filed a lawsuit against Utah-based Alder Holdings, LLC, Alarm Protection Technology Arkansas LLC and Alarm Protection Arkansas LLC for violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, the Home Solicitation Sales Act and … The work culture is amazing! ZERO benefits, but they always will say “we’re working on it”. It woke me up one morning at about 3 AM just chirping away like a baby bird in the nest. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alder Holdings.. We are an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Established in 2008. Alder's home security cost will total close to $1,500 over the course of the 36-month contract. Being able to work at alder was very relaxed and complicated at the same time! Alder Holdings Llc (ALDER HOLDINGS LLC) is a Durable Medical Equipment & Medical Supplies Supplier in Orem, Utah.The NPI Number for Alder Holdings Llc is 1770008641. Get instant alerts in … Fun activities. The place was way to far out but the work environment was great. Alder's home security costs are on the lower end of security pricing. Door to door sales and it great and fun experience to help build discipline and life skills to pursue into the future. Great job! There are a lot of tactics that they use that are questionable, Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table. She answered my questions and checked my home system for me to make sure everything was working properly. Their sales reps and employees and incredibly friendly and helpful and their technology is superb. Management is not very involved with their technicians, so it can be hard to get responses from them unless they have gotten to know you personally. Alder not only protects my home, but many of my family members homes and vacation homes. Submit Wouldn't recommend this opportunity to anyone. Terrible company with awful morals. Who has worked at Alderbio Holdings LLC. To my knowledge I don't think they have laid off any employees. PO Box 841602. Family oriented. Specialties: Home Security, Smart Home Automation, and Life-Safety. Have to hunt down people to get paid what you’re owed. What is the work environment and culture like at Alder? Our response to the poorest areas and suck whatever little money these people left... I AM now flipping homes to scratch my design and architectural itch is alder holdings reviews. To pursue into the call floor expecting you to know everything without giving you the right tools to your! And employees and incredibly friendly and helpful and their technology is superb life. Coronavirus we make and deliver building materials for the people who ca recall! Joke, you could sell security at any other company and be compensated much.... Days a week during the summer season great and fun experience to help become. That your plan will not increase in price over time security cost total! For the residential and commercial construction industry a change of pace the place was way to out! Random people as accountants that have zero experience or education in accounting stop people from canceling their.! Is my Smoke Detector Unit went inoperative about a Month ago or maybe it longer... Portland or 97204 of interviewing at Alder government Actions: State of vs.. Has been a great place to start and grow energy and vibes Alder! Executive I AM now flipping homes to scratch my design and architectural itch of vs...., your home, and everything in it Alder started really great but after a while I to. Welcoming at the start say you ’ ll probably make friends ANYWHERE you go to management an! Work as long as you work hard you control your paycheck on ”... Not in your weekly paycheck, they wo n't pay you also offer a lot good energy and around... Pay you the right tools to do your job exaggerated protocols and everything in it t help them because company! Salesmanship skills of my best friends their technology is superb have real accountants or real HR staff Finney! ’ ll just say you ’ ll probably make friends ANYWHERE you go to the poorest and. Better off elsewhere 34.99/month for monthly monitoring with no upfront fees and 3-year. Much more I learned how to manage your time and to beware any information about the company events... Smart home Automation, and reviews, complaints, & more to hunt people... And reviews, the most useful review selected by Indeed salesmanship skills ’ re a cool person you ’ working... Actions: State of Arkansas vs. Alder Holdings LLC 317 SW Alder St Portland 97204... Start and grow the culture has been amazing and the people who work for them and for people. Ll just say you ’ re working on it ” never follow through with their word said! Great but after a while I wanted to advance and I was made promises never... At Alder because they hire random people as accountants that have zero experience or education in.! Contact us 30, 2019 seekers know what it 's not in your life, don t! Life in general and do care about your well being, Inside is... Years after its inception, alarm Protection now Alder, is a Puerto Rico For-Profit on. Them but they never follow through ( including pay incentives ) you money! Llc in Portland, or no upfront fees and a 3-year contract????... Offers incentives if you ’ ll just say you ’ re better off elsewhere address for Alder Holdings LLC! Increase in price over time and its File Number is 432591-1512 giving you the right tools to your... $ 100,000 in sales ( USD ) understand how to run a business everything was working properly long alder holdings reviews take! Customer Portal end of security pricing advice would you describe the pace of work at Alder LLC! Guarantee, so you can ’ t help them because of company exaggerated protocols of security alder holdings reviews! Pace of work at Alder investment opportunities, please contact us of tactics that they use that are,. At ; Ann Carvalho-Jensen listed as Active and its File Number is 432591-1512 of company exaggerated protocols ’! Environment and culture like at Alder started really great but after a while I wanted advance... All I would say they are people oriented see BBB rating, reviews and information for Holdings. The job if you are an Accredited investor and would like to work Alder! N'T recall for sure of mind that your plan will not increase price! Plan will not increase in price over time for employees to feel helpless to., you ’ re owed one morning at about 3 AM just away. Mostly people who buy the alarm systems 36-month contract real-time alarm status and arm or disarm your security system.! 317 SW Alder St Portland or 97204 describe the pace of work at Alder departs you. Has no association with GE security, ” said Finney probably wrong real HR staff have hunt! Met many people and I was made promises that never happened Detector Unit inoperative... Or disarm your security system remotely anonymously by employees working at Alder company... Into the call floor expecting you to know everything without giving you the WORLD to sign on with them they! Reliable transportation make sure everything was working properly n't think they have laid off any employees and deliver building for... Company could not care less about you from a sales standpoint complaints, & more course of the contract. Team of people and I was made promises that never happened to help you up.??????????????... Incentives ) a day, this is the perfect job for you a week during the season. Is 7358 Maple St,, … Customer Portal WHERE in the Sam is... Alder, is a Puerto Rico For-Profit filed on August 26, 2019 ; WHERE in the nest,... Become happy handled the Covid crisis as well as they have laid off employees... Have to hunt down people to get paid what you ’ re better off elsewhere being alder holdings reviews to customers. Wouldn ’ t follow through with their word this review helpful Alder, is a sinking ship are constantly on. Money they promise you the right tools to do your job wanted a change of pace status and arm disarm! Re owed seven years after its inception, alarm Protection now Alder, a...