Made this tonight. I love the sound of these better! I let it cook, stirring constantly, after adding the corn starch. OMG, so good. I was supposed to be on a plane at this very moment…✈ To get away for 5 days and have some fun in Salt Lake City, buuuut my babysitters decided that a 4-year-old and a 7-year-old for 5 DAYS was too much… I don’t blame them! The sticky sauce is super simple to make and I will definitely be making this again to use in other Asian recipes rather than buying inferior and more expensive shop-bought versions! This is great with additional protein if you want to make it more substantial. Whats really good, and not expected when popped into my mouth is that they are not greasy or oily. I wrapped the cauliflower, sauteed peppers/onions, chopped peanuts and green onions in butter lettuce and topped it with a bit more of the sauce. And how about the sauce, could I make that and reheat it when needed? I made this one tonight and the taste was good, but we couldn’t finish it because the sodium was so extremely strong. Serve them as finger food appetizers or as the main course over rice for a delicious veggie dinner. Is it just me and my hubby? Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions. Here are some suggestions: Mexican: Chipotle paste instead of Sriracha, paprika, fajita seasoning, Middle Eastern: Harissa paste instead of Sriracha, cumin, Thai: Thai red curry paste and half the amount of Sriracha sauce. Add the cucumber and coriander in a bowl and pour over the liquid mix. You won’t even miss the chicken, I promise. Mix until well combined. I love talking with people about food, and I'm so glad you're here. We wouldn’t recommend it since it won’t get as crispy! They are the best veggie wings I’ve ever tried! Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Bites – Sweet, spicy, baked cauliflower bites topped with an amazing Asian-inspired sticky sauce! The Apple cider vingar was really over powering and really ruined the sauce for me. For this post, I’ll focus on what I made for starters- after much research and amalgamation of recipes I decided that these baked Korean Cauliflower Wings would be my best bet for a show-stopper starter! My hubs is allergic, but these look amazing otherwise! I guess the Panko bread crumbs I used were too big because they did not stick to the cauliflower at all. In a separate ziploc bag combine panko crumbs, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; add cauliflower florets to the bag, close it, and shake it around until everything is well combined. . This is the first recipe of yours I’ve tried and now I have to work my way through all of them! Try either increasing the amount of cornstarch or reducing the water that the cornstarch dissolves in. HI! Portuguese: Piri Piri sauce and piri piri seasoning instead of Sriracha. Perhaps a measurement of the cauliflower would be more useful than “one head”. Who needs chicken wings when you can have this amazing vegan alternative? Do you think broccoli would still work, which strangely, does not make me as gassy? I’m so so happy to hear that :’) Thank you for trying the recipe!! Loved the cauliflower coated in the sauce, and the spicy mayo really made it creamy and added the perfect amount of spice. Korean BBQ Style Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps! My non vegan roommate loved them as much as I did and I can’t wait to make them again! It was my parents 35th wedding anniversary last weekend and since they couldn’t go out for a meal due to UK lockdown, I gave myself the challenge of recreating the ‘restaurant experience’ at home by cooking a three-course vegan meal for them. Baked cauliflower bites, also known as “wings”, are sticky, sweet, spicy and healthy. I hope you make yourself a batch of these guys pretty soon, maybe over the weekend. Yum, The apple cider vinegar killed it if I try it again we will skip that. My boyfriend was highly impressed that it tasted so good! They make an appetizer at California Pizza Kitchen that sounds just like this; it is absolutely delicious! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. This recipe is part of our easy summer dinners page. Serve them as finger food appetizers or as the main course over rice for a delicious veggie dinner. This was absolutely delish!! Cook it with the cornstarch for a few minutes, then it really thickens up. Taiwanese Popcorn Chick’n #VEGAN. Also, I didnt have the Korean chilli so I used dried chilli, i was a bit heavy handed, nevermind i like sweet n spicy. I have a new conviction to share with you today, which is that tender butter lettuce was specifically put on this earth for the sole purpose of being stuffed with roasted cauliflower, generously tossed in a sweet and sticky Korean BBQ sauce, topped with chives and peanuts and spicy mayo, and finding its way straight to your mouth. Once the sauce boils slowely add in the cornflour and stir. Lovely taste. I was surprised when they accepted the challenge a few months back. Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Bites | Easy Cauliflower Dinner Recipe - … Best Korean Fried Cauliflower Recipe - How to Make Korean Fried … I’ve made this a couple of times in the past month and it’s fantaaaastic!! I loved the idea of cooking the cauliflower with bread crumbs before coating in sauce to keep them nice and crisp! We have always made copy-cat PF Chang Lettuce Wraps, but we are now making these our go-to. Of course I had to tell him it was definitely not my creation and had found it on Pinterest, lol.. his words were, ” hats off to whoever came up with the recipe!” Will be doing this again soon!! I love these cauliflower bites (pinned on 3 boards)!!! However, this is harder to find in general supermarket retailers, so if not Sriracha is fine. Thank you for this wonderful recipe, Lindsay! Like, wow. I ground the panko in a mini-food processor and used 1 whole egg, 1 egg white, and a splash of water and crumbs stuck perfectly. My name is Katerina, and I am a cookie-maker, baker-faker, food-taker. ….more details to add about these yummy morsels. And this way it is, I think, utterly beguiling.