These muffins were so easy to make and very flavorful! **2. We aim to show you accurate product information. Bake as directed below or until golden brown. They had a different texture than the muffins we are used to, but they were still tasty. And the added protein is a huge bonus in this picky eater family. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Safe Handling Instructions: DO NOT EAT RAW BATTER. Krusteaz Protein Banana Nut Mug Muffin Mix is made with 100% whole grain flour and 8 grams of hearty protein per serving to give you the energy you need. Fresh muffins … DISCLAIMER: Horizons for the Blind makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of any information provided through this service 2. Do not eat raw batter. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Cinnamon Funnel Cake with Tres Leches Sauce. Krusteaz Protein Blueberry Muffin Mix is made with 100% whole grain flour and 12 grams of hearty protein per serving to give you the energy you need. Do not over-mix. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 1. AWARD-WINNING TASTE: Krusteaz Protein Blueberry Muffins are the recipient of the 2019 ChefsBest Excellence Award - judged superior to Kodiak Cakes. All three of my kiddos enjoyed them as well(one of them tried to sneak a 3rd!). I did receive this product complementary to test, but I would 100% buy it again! Do not over-mix. Spoon batter into pan or fill muffin cups 2/3 full. You'll Need: 1 cup milk; 1/3 cup vegetable oil; 1 egg. They looked good but I found them to be inedible. Krusteaz did not disappoint! Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease pan or line muffin pan with paper baking cups. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Tip: For Cheddar Cornbread, add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Stir together water, oil, eggs and muffin mix until blended. Cool completely and store in tightly covered container. *I received this product free in return for honest reviews. Cool completely and store in tightly covered container. 3. I am on kidney dialysis and my doctor keeps telling me to eat more protein. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Ingredients: Muffin Mix: Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Non-Fat Milk, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Egg Whites, Wheat Protein Isolate, Ground Flaxseed, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk Protein), Natural Flavor, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Mono-Calcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Salt, Arabic Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Honey Powder. Bake as directed below or until golden brown. The texture is a bit more dense than I usually make my muffins, but the flavor was spot on! I am so happy to have received a complimentary sample from Influenster, as I will most certainly purchase these in the future for a quick high-protein breakfast option. Minimal blueberry flavored with a strange chemical taste. High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Prepare as directed, adding 2 tablespoons cornstarch and an additional 1 tablespoon milk. Krusteaz Protein Blueberry Muffin Mix is made with 100% whole grain flour and 12 grams of hearty protein per serving to give you the energy you need. Heat oven to 400°F. Electrode, Comp-eda1e08e-16b4-4e82-b9cc-5fb417071185, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-51a61867-007-17603824f06087, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 07:44:00 GMT. Of course I dove right in and made the blueberry ones! Stir together water, oil, eggs and muffin mix until blended. It’s also the inspiration behind the food we make. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. Line muffin pan with paper baking cups. and shall not be responsible for any errors or damages that may arise out of same. I will be using again in the future! Tip: mix liquids first then add dry ingredients so muffins don't become too lofty. The user acknowledges and agrees that this service is for personal use only and will not be used or disseminated for any other purpose! To quote my picky eater kids, they were “yummmm”. Also had a dense texture which is not desirable in muffins. Protein muffin mix! EASY TO MAKE: Just add water, oil and eggs for delicious, fresh-baked muffins. Krusteaz Protein Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix Krusteaz is the #1 boxed muffin mix brand in the USA and now with the Krusteaz Protein Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix, you can enjoy that same amazing taste and texture complete with healthy doses of protein and fiber. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container. Krusteaz Cornbread & Muffin Mix, Gluten Free, Honey, Box. Blueberries: Blueberries (Packed in Water). 2. **2. grandmajofish01, purchased on November 9, 2020. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Drain and rinse blueberries in cold water; set aside. For muffin, cool 5 minutes, gently loosen and remove from pan. Trying to up my protein intake a bit and what does Influenster send me to try for free?? Fresh Baked Goodness from Your Oven **You Will Need **3/4 cup water **1/2 cup vegetable oil **3 eggs **Directions **1. Yield: 12 Standard Muffins, Bake Time: 16 - 18 minutes. Yield: 24 Mini Muffins, Bake Time: 15 - 17 minutes. They didn't even smell good. Fresh muffins are as simple as adding water, oil and eggs. Stir with a Spoon: Stir together milk, oil, egg and cornbread mix until blended. See more details at. **3. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Our 3 yr old ate 2-3 of them in one sitting, which is an added bonus because they are packed with 12g of protein! My plan was to share them at work but they were so bad I tossed them right after baking.