My suggestion is management should give their staff a break for lunch so they don’t feel the need to eat during service, I also feel they need to handle this matter quickly. Would not recommend when there are so many amazing restaurants in CDMX to try. We leave them less than 10% of tip as we didn’t enjoy the experience at all, so the waiter reached us while crossing the street and throw the money behind us!!!! much English and I didn't speak much Spanish. Finally, the Wagyu beef we ordered medium rear came out totally raw so that we had to send it back to the kitchen to at all being able to digest it. My suggestion is management should give their staff a break for lunch so they don’t feel the need to eat during service, I also feel they need to handle this matter quickly. It’s freezing!!! Still, it's a fun atmosphere and we dealt. The food was DELICIOUS. El servicio de meseros excelente, comida nada sobresaliente pero buena, sin embargo la mala actitud al momento de recibir a sus clientes me echaron a perder la magia de pasar un momento agradable en familia y opacando mis experiencias previas agradables en ese mismo lugar. Also ordered a salad with fried oysters, have to say salad was delish. Favor de contactar directo con el restaurante al teléfono 5536110635, Organizamos eventos privados muy especiales a la medida. We leave them less than 10% of tip as we didn’t enjoy the experience at all, so the waiter reached us while crossing the street and throw the money behind us!!!! At first I thought they were tasting, then I noticed they were actually eating the topping to someone’s salad, then putting pieces of octopus in their mouths and licking their fingers. Two things that are a bit tough about the restaurant 1) Music is quite loud. Los que conocían La Docena de Guadalajara estaban con los dedos en la puerta esperando por su igual en la colonia Roma. At first I thought they were tasting, then I noticed they were actually eating the topping to someone’s salad, then putting pieces of octopus in their mouths and licking their fingers. La comida es buena, el ambiente no va con el tipo de comida que se está manejando. Que clase de confianza?Más, Muy rico, me gusto mucho todo lo que comí, fui en mi cumpleaños y me dieron un pastelito de dulce de leche que estaba muy bueno, tenia que parar a probar los Ostiones, definitivamente recomendable para regresar por una cerveza y unos ostiones, Lamentable actitud al recibir a comensales quienes son la fuente de su crecimiento empresarial. !More, The food is excellent here - we got the oysters, agua chile, chicharon, grilled blue shrimp and scallop tostadas. Also had the ham as and oyster salad. Thank heavens we decided to stay because the food was great. Los mariscos súper frescos, las almejas, king crab y ostiones de lo mejor, sus entradas como chicharrón, calamares y choripan no valen la pena. I asked them and they said, yes, it was on the first page of the menu and when I old them I had trouble reading in Spanish they said..... well, there is an English menu. Ingrese al sitio web del restaurante o espere a visitarlo para obtener más información. I asked if there was a raw bar and she said no, there was no raw bar, even thought I could see what I thought was raw bar food. They were ok, not the best I’ve had. It was delicious anyway, and I may very well return when I come back to CDMX next week. En la parte de afuera he visto perros. Would not recommend when there are so many amazing restaurants in CDMX to try.More, I was dining on my own and the restaurant was not very busy. He was always encouraging us to order more, implying that dishes were smaller than they actually were....He was also trying to push a sauvignon blanc that was double the one I had picked (my original choice was terrific). All that work trying to order for nothing, and I really didn't get to have what I was hoping they served. So, she helped me the best she could through the menu. Needless to say, I was immediately put off my meal. 523 Reviews #45 of 1,567 Restaurants in … Finally, the Wagyu beef we ordered medium rear came out totally raw so that we had to send it back to the kitchen to at all being able to digest it. El menú tiene los mismos éxitos de Tomás Bermúdez: productos del mar al natural o con una intervención de brasa, un menú de hamburguesas y de po boys para los moncheros y cortes para no desairar a los carnívoros. When order the bill, we complained that the cocktail that never came and they said the cocktail was ready instead to say sorry. El servicio excelente. I regret having to write a negative review, but. Solo delivery 12:00pm a 10:00pm. There was a lot of staff that was standing around and chatting, but I had to call someone over anytime I needed something. Con información de: Mariana Camacho Solana. It was delicious anyway, and I may very well return when I come back to CDMX next week. Nunca más volveremos a este lugar, aparte los precios me parecen excesivos, la hamburguesa es diminuta y sin papas. My best guess is that they didn’t cook it before grilling it and so it was really viscous, I left most of it after trying.