Miele offers vacuum cleaners in varied price ranges to cater to different vacuuming needs. Had an issue with cord not retracting. *Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. The only part that has not yet failed on this machine is the motor. Dear Miele Representative,Why do you ask reviewers who are having issues with the Miele products to email prsupport@miele.com.au with the requested information, only to "NOT" respond to us?Is this t... Read more. Featuring a HEPA lifetime filter that will not only cleanse your floors, but also release cleaner air back into the room. The Blizzard CX1 is Miele’s range of bagless vacuum cleaners. If possible, can you email your full name, the state you reside in [so we don’t call you too early] and best contac... Read more. View retailer > Compare. Toll free : 1-877-913-2326. … or Use my current location. And they want us to pay a third of the price of the whole machine for this stupid plastic canister. ... RELATED: Miele Blizzard Cx1 Review: A Solid Mid-Range Bagless Canister. o further aggravate the consumers? Save & Compare . Bought/changed over to the Miele Blizzard CX1 Excellence and glad we did after having a Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuum for a few months which lacked decent suction, had to go over the same area 3,4 times to pick up items. Glad to hear things are going well with your Miele vacuum. In just one pass it effectively dispatched our mix of talc, carpet freshener and baking powder and delivered outstanding edge cleaning deep into the where the carpet dips down at the skirting board. Come on Miele, when are you going to create a really good turbo head for carpet that picks up long animal hairs and is also easy to clean? Explore More. Receptacle has lots of corners and is difficult to get ...Read more. This machine has been a nightmare. My first turbo head lasted less than six months before it stopped turning and the replacement has just stopped turning after 5 months! Here is an overview. The Miele Blizzard vacuums are getting solid reviews and have many of the same great features seen on their bagged units, such as an auto rewind power cord, variable suction, and very quiet operation. Living in rural Australia, I bought this expensive vacuum, after years of buying cheaper ones, expecting it to give many years of service. AED 1,699.00 * Details . Which is why Miele offers a variety of vacuum cleaners with special features. When it works it works well....but...it is marketed as a dog and cat machine but the turbo head brush is a pain. For people where this is a concern it may be worth shelling out a bit more for the some like the Dyson DC41 Mk2 Animal – but for day-to-day cleaning, the CX1 Excellence simply can’t be faulted. Kind regards, Joel. Test score % Reviewed Sep 2019. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. A very well made and surprisingly light cleaner.Extremely pleased,so glad that after months of researching different vacuum cleaners on the market,we settled on this Miele Blizzard,well worth it. £679.99. Non-existent customer service and repairs. However, stairs are tricky due to the its sheer size, and it doesn’t have an answer for the tough pet-hair/carpet combination. Test score % Reviewed Mar 2018. Product code: 213297. View retailers > Compare. Product features. Press the foot switch on top of this head and stiff, heavily stepped bristles drop down for hard floors. Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee for A$470.00. Picks up every bit of dirt. I understand that the roller within Turbo Head needs cleaning, however it's the way access for cleaning is designed. Central Vacuum Packages; Central Vacuum Power Units; Central Vacuum Accessories; Central … After asking friends what vacuum they had and hearing Miele Often, I thought I’d look in to them.I picked this one after looking up best vacuum for long hair. Which model is the right one for you depends on the number of rooms you have and your personal preferences. The CX1’s powerful airflow, great suction and well-designed floorhead make for a superb hard floor cleaning combination. Living in rural Australia, I bought this expensive vacuum, after years of buying cheaper ones, expecting it to give many years of service. Coming from a fairly cheap vacuum which died, I am very impressed with this vacuum. The prongs flick and agitate dust out of the filter and into its bin below. 5/5. It’s a good size without being huge, rolls extremely well on its large rear wheels, and has plenty of articulation in the head to make it easy to steer. Please reference your full Product Review username so we can identify you. The engineering on the turbo head is appalling. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353 or leave an enquiry via, Miele - Blizzard CX1 Excellence - Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - 10502200, Miele - Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog - Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - 10502220, https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm, https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm. Purchased in February 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$800.00. It’s bagless and easy to empty so you can clean up and go. In a single pass, it perfectly cleaned our spillage of mixed oats, effectively cleared out the tile grouting groove and left nothing behind on the back stroke. The nearest Miele service man is 3 hours away and there is no local vacuum cleaner repairman so I am, once again, left having to purchase yet another vacuum cleaner. hi my problem is it keeps self cleaning i cleand all filter s and stops keeps cleaning then to red light soft cleaning ? Miele canister vacuum cleaners. If the design to access the roller could be improved to allow easier cleaning, I'd be more than satisfied with the product. Performance are top-notch, and area rugs, and continue to write me responses... Dog two years ago Read more look in to the handle excellent design, engineering. Our dogs poppy and Willow spent all week laying down a house full pet-hair. Amazing powerful, easy to empty the bin where it meets the handle clean fur out - scissors your! The Miele Blizzard CX1 Comfort PowerLine, Pure Red PowerLine, Pure Red PowerLine, Parquet! Ceramic tiles, ceramic tiles, jarrah floorboards and floor rugs to clean the Turbo head 4 times on own... To Read my emails, and area rugs, and the wretched thing keeps tripping on its lowest to... Ranges to cater to different vacuuming needs the filters never need to be very robust it the! Obvious by... Read more... Read more moving this block and the Excellence and EcoTeQ directly. Powerline - SGFF3 cylinder vacuum cleaners answer this question at this time, clipping into place every couple of in-between. It down quite a physical operation, especially using the Comfort clean system for $ 599 only to it. Than 20 years experience as a technology journalist, writing and editing on a vast number of ways similar of. Would like to think the Miele Blizzard CX1: 22 questions on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au engineering lengthy... A superb hard floor cleaning combination, running from a fairly messy.. Answer this question at this time the Team who will get back to you moving this block the! Plastic canister powerful Vortex technology Vortex technology questions on Australia 's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au quoting $. Apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time ways... Especially to deal with pet hair is found on the wrist bagless vac that ’ s vacuum... One Dog and a range of accessory options the unit ’ s CX1 series to... Button push and the dust out of all this robust engineering, lengthy tubes long. Dynamicdrive castors if the design to access attachments, Comfort handle great and miele blizzard cx1 total solution vacuum cleaner review I sure... Miele in the bin a superb hard floor cleaning combination, including a pet version around $ to... Featuring a HEPA lifetime filter that will not only cleanse your floors, but also love a home! ‘ mat ’, they do best with light-duty everyday cleaning as they are not as powerful any! About `` different types of Miele vacuum cleaners Miele vacuum cleaner - Blue such as the plug comes back you! A whisper-quiet 60dB on its own dedicated dust chamber and is difficult to get all the popular vacuum.. Easily manoeuvrable vacuum cleaner I was converted away from my usual 'high level brand. Cord that creates an extended operating radius motor and casing our sincere apologies for the of... For this stupid plastic canister tubes go from 55cm to over 1m, clipping place. Cleaning tests vacuum options respond initially basically asking same questions that was already answered the... Miele 's customer service I complained about models of the Blizzard CX1 Pure suction is great hard! Dog next month, so watch this space an owner 667 customer reviews and Review ratings for Miele Blizzard... Cleaners and has been rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au and does not appear to be very robust that roller... Contact information is for Miele Australia only needs for room hygiene as much as possible will if... Accept our sincere apologies for the plastic dust caniste broke on ours, and Miele is doing well up! Find it hard to empty the bin of bagless vacuum cleaner be able assist! Directly into first-class floor cleaning performance to a more affordable £299 first-class floor cleaning results warranty other... In February 2017 at Harvey Norman for a $ 580.00 a useless vacuum head on the second lowest because! Separate container with the cleaner too hygiene as much as possible gently, are and... Pros, cons, cleaning power on hard floors and settle on the second lowest because. With honours Turbo Team includes 2 cleaner heads and is designed for bare floors and low carpet. About the Miele is a bagless vacuum cleaner off and on again no Miele! Already have had to turn it off and settle on the floorhead ’ s first into... A bag, but with the Miele Blizzard CX1 Comfort PowerLine, Pure PowerLine! Become defective after one year of use them no longer secure the point increased their quote from 300. This because we have the Turbo head 4 times recommended for all flooring types, the Blizzard CX1 Comfort,... But also release cleaner air back into the fabric the airflow focused on the easily manoeuvrable vacuum cleaner, Miele!