Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder shade 1 tester, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This is the best powder I’ve found and sets my makeup all day! Highly recommend! As with all setting powders, apply after any creamy formulas, including cream blush. This no-flashback formula is perfect for photos and creates a soft-focus effect to subtly blur the look of fine lines and imperfections. As with all setting powders, apply after any creamy formulas, including cream blush. 100% recommend! There are 1 items available. Discover Laura Mercier's Translucent Setting Powder, a lightweight & non-comedogenic face powder makeup that prolongs makeup wear for a natural, shine free finish. Unlike some powders that claim to be translucent but end up leaving darker skin tones with a telltale white sheen, Laura Mercier’s translucent setting powder really does blend into most skin tones, giving a natural but airbrushed look. I have both this one and the glow... just don’t use too much as it can sit in your pores. Si vous n’êtes pas entièrement satisfait d’un article ou d’un cadeau acheté en ligne, vous pouvez le retourner en magasin ou par la poste, au Canada et aux États-Unis. By Caitlin Elliott • It has no fault and I’m never going back!! Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder shade 1 tester No returns on care products for hygienic purposes Laura Mercier TRANSLUCENT Pressed Setting Powder 8.10g/0.28oz. The veins on your wrist can look more blue than green. Gold jewelry looks great on you. Unlike some powders that claim to be translucent but end up leaving darker skin tones with a telltale white sheen, Laura Mercier’s translucent setting powder really does blend into most skin tones, giving a natural but airbrushed look. Doesn't settle into fine lines and never looks cakey. The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% EGCG review: does this £6 eye cream live up to its hype? Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). With a touch of sheer coverage, the powder avoids settling into fine lines and pores, giving a modern matte finish that is crease-free. I just love how it blurs pores and gives you a flawless skin look whilst setting makeup in place and not being detectable. There are currently no items in your basket. Enter your email address to receive the Shiseido newsletter. Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. No Photo Flashback It is a good value as well and totally deserves to give it a try , best powder I’ve ever used it sits so well on your face especially with a nice dewy foundation, worth the money! Gently press puff onto skin, using a rolling motion to "work" the powder in. ). I have the lighter shade. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. *Based on #1 US rank by NPD Group Inc in Prestige Retail, Year End 2019. RM 187 View Details. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I’ve learnt less is more... unless you’re baking then more is of course better! All rights reserved. Sometimes there is no clear cut answer and it is possible to match to a shade that has a different undertone than you. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Australia Finishing Matte 29g, Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder, NEW Laura Mercier Signature Pressed Setting Powder Compact - Translucent. Flawless Face Flawless Face Tinted Moisturizer Setting Powder Foundation Primer Concealer Laura's Flawless Face NEW! Silver jewelry looks great on you. Laura Mercier has launched a brand new shade of their bestselling face powder. Adding this powder after your foundation combats unwanted shine and oily finishes, keeping it matte all day. Not only is the soft powder long-lasting enough to keep shine away even on the longest and sweatiest of days, but it’s featherweight texture means no clogged pores or irritated skin. Use Code: EARLYLF at basket, To see our available delivery options please, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder 29g (Various Shades), Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts. 12 Hour Matte Finish The veins on your wrist can look more green than blue. Discover Laura Mercier's Translucent Setting Powder, a lightweight & non-comedogenic face powder makeup that prolongs makeup wear for a natural, shine free finish. TRANSLUCENT LOOSE SETTING POWDER SHOP NOW. Two Shades for Virtually All Skintones: I acknowledge that my personal data will be processed by Shiseido UK Ltd and Shiseido EMEA (acting as joint controllers), as set out in the Privacy Policy. Laura recommends applying with the Velour Puff (sold separately). A touch of sheer coverage with a matte finish sets makeup flawlessly for 16 hours.