I wanted to be angry that Duke Caboom was on a signature restaurant dessert. The second time, I just ordered the appetizer of beer cheese soup. Le Cellier Menu (with Annual Passholder Poutine), The Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup is by far the most beloved appetizer, with many diners ordering it so they can dunk Le Cellier’s iconic Pretzel Bread. Tell us about your experience in the comments! This was great, as per usual. New Minnie Donut Krispy Treat Found in Magic Kingdom! My husband ordered the typical American fare, cheese soup, steak and potatoes. And the bread here is also good, warm & fresh. The bread still tastes great, but I feel it necessary to note the difference in presentation. And I do know that Disney is always crowded, but there are other restaurants much more confortable. Been going here since it was a single table service way back. These French Fries topped with Red Wine Reduction, white truffle, and Canadian Cheddar are totally worth a try! Beef Bourguinon Poutine is offered on both menus. We had the filet which was awesome. The server brought out top 8 allergen free rolls, warm from the oven with Earth Balance spread. Your email address will not be published. Just get the filet mignon, that is what they are known for. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Don’t like having other people so close to my table. My reviews only focus on vegetarian and pescatarian meal options though. in the Canada Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase at Walt Disney World is a signature dining spot for lunch and dinner. And while there’s tons of lighting, somehow Le Cellier still manages to be a little shadowy. While he has made countless visits in the last 28 years, he did not become a truly active member in the Disney fan community until the summer of 2007, when he decided to launch the WDW News Today website and podcast. Trying to get the best bang for my buck. Aaaaaah the brussels’ sprouts! ». For my entree I ordered a double portion of kids salmon, a baked potato with Earth Balance and those brussels’ sprouts. The server, Stephanie provided great service as well. It’s basically…straight lard. All of the ingredients were fresh, and the smoked bacon tasted like the burning Rome scene from Spaceship Earth. This...dish was absolutely amazing. We will be on the dining plan, but if I use two credits here, that still puts me paying out of pocket another night. The steak was cooked to perfection and packed with a lot of flavor. The first time I ordered from the kids menu. What was once a decadent devious option in Epcot has slowly turned into an overpriced sadly “not worth it” option. The maple whiskey-glazed Brussels sprouts were AMAZING!! The steak was one of the best steaks I’ve ever had at this restaurant. The filet is a good steak but I would push children out of my way to get to the mushroom and truffle butter risotto. The chimichurri sauce was particularly good as well, and made in-house. Seating is at both tables and chairs and banquettes. You don’t get to eat an amazing steak from a wooden board imprinted with a Canadian flag maple leaf in many places, and it’s actually a new plating design just introduced to the restaurant. Partner With Disney Food Blog Le Cellier is a dining experience that is unique not just in Walt Disney World but in the greater world as well. The hardened sugar top cracks with the tap of a spoon, the maple flavor comes through but not in a sickeningly sweet way, and the maple cookie is a nice foil to the smooth custard. Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes, Edamame, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Fourme d’Ambert Blue Cheese, Buttermilk Ranch, Crispy Onions. © 2020 The Disney Food Blog. PHOTOS: We Spotted a TON of New Canada Merch at EPCOT Today! Le Cellier Filet Mignon is arguably the steakhouse’s most popular item, and it delivers in tenderness and quality. This entire review could have just been about the Brussels’ sprouts. Le Cellier has really brought up the quality of the ingredients they use since they went to two credits on the Disney Dining Plan. Was hoping it would turn back around, but if “bacon cheeseburger poutine” is what we’re going to expect from a Canadian menu, it doesn’t seem like the chefs have any desire to return to a truly signature experience. If I am able to dine here again, I would just order the vegan poutine and brussels’ sprouts with the gluten free bread. Love the pretzel bread and the atmosphere but prices are way past what we can afford. But overall, as is often the case with Signature restaurant desserts these days, this fell flat. The thing I was most excited for on the dish, or should I say board, was the potatoes. It’s usually something casual that people bring in large batches to picnics or parties, and in that sense, this was a different take on it since it was presented as a single dome as opposed to a square or slab of dessert. American, Steakhouse, Canadian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. 2020 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Details and Events, 2020 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booths and Menus. The second time, I just ordered the appetizer of beer cheese soup. Based on this review I’m thinking of giving it one last try. We will certainly return here in the future. As always, the sea salt and powdered maple syrup butter is to die for. Sides are extra. Thanksgiving Crowds Have Arrived at Disney World! There’s also a fireplace to create a warm, homey feeling. I mean, what hasn’t been said about the cheddar soup here? Then, in 2013, lunch at Le Cellier also went signature, and lots of readers wanted to know if it was still worth a visit. So amazing. Full list of Disney Dining FAQ Pages, Staff & Regular Contributors I plan the meals & park days for my family but I’m lucky to get them into more than one table service restaurant due to cost and even then it’s always lunch. We didn’t have the dining plan for this trip, but are considering another trip with the dining plan. My one Q, why is it so small yet the building its in is the largest of any country’s?? This entire review could have just been about the Brussels’ sprouts. This was great, as per usual. This is a signature dining experience and the check will reflect that. Better for me and the planet!!! The wife and I went to Le Cellier last week on our first trip to Disney World and loved it.