I tried spawning her with a placeatme command, but what I got was a clone that didn't know we were married. Your name is Camilla or something. You currently have javascript disabled. Answers. Happened to me once and it scared the poop out of me lol, Whenever you tell a companion to wait or they just magically disapear, just go to your home and wait (dont rest) for twenty four hours, they should pop up in the house. She probably disappeared because you forgot her name. Marriage partner disappears - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: I just recently married Aela the Huntress, but she has disappeared. or how to find her again? I'll be waiting. I returned to the Temple of Mara and as soon as I walked through the door she approached me and prompted a conversation. She's gone, nowhere to be found. I looked in my house in white run. Go back to the temple where you got married. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > General Discussions > Topic Details. A subreddit dedicated to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. As well as the palace there. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Intrepid adventurers playing The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim have more than exploration available to them. I have even tried not wearing the wedding band and mara's necklace then dropping them and still no success. Spouse has disappeared {Ysolda} ANy Idea where she went? Will she show back up? Married Mjoll while she was still an active follower. Or she will magically pop up behind you when you enter a dungeon or something. Lydia disappeared for me whenever I married her. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews. Fallout: New Vegas, the follow-up to Fallout 3 - the 2008 Game of the Year - brings this beloved franchise to a locat... Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy fr... Demons are ravaging the world of Tamriel, and it is up to you so save it in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Arsyn. I just recently married Aela the Huntress, but she has disappeared. So I just married Ysolda in Skyrim and after the ceremony, she has absolutely disappeared. - Kilkreath Catacombs (I KNOW- this type has been asked many times D: ). Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. --1. Likely Camilla is just walking around Riften. We got married at a beautiful ceremony in Riften last week and you've been gone ever since. Here are the best and worst romances in the game. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, there are a lot of followers in the game that can tag along and help you fight, carry your items, etc. If not is there any way I could remarry? It's going to be tough but you can get through it. Edited by Evilslay3r5, 04 December 2011 - 03:47 PM. Depending on the npc's current disposition sometimes you have to type disable before enable and kill before resurrect in order to get them to reset properly. Not in Aieren's house - no where. Edited by roger., 04 December 2011 - 06:43 PM. Neither worked. Generally--and I get this problem often--it takes reloading to before you last saw them. I've waited in the temple of Mara for days (in game time) without her returning, I have gone to my house and Jorrvaskar with no success, and the placeatme console command is not working. She'll talk to me when I'm there. Was she maybe kidnapped as part of Hearthfire? Go to the unofficial Elder Scrolls wiki page and find your partner here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage--2. I know it's an annoyance to backtrack so far, but that's the only way they'll respawn. She was right by the front door of the temple. Whenever you tell a companion to wait or they just magically disapear, just go to your home and wait (dont rest) for twenty four hours, they should pop up in the house. But since that hot food vendor in Whiterun wasn't interested, I figured why not. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Alliecienti. i've had this issue, its a marriage glitch, the best way to fix it, is have a fast hand and speak to her IMMEDIATELY after the ceremony before she can sprint out of the chapel. ". Robber's Gorge south west of Morthal was the last place I'd seen him before I fast travel away. If you read this, please come see me at Proudspire Manor in Solitude. Hopefully she didn't get killed or something after she left the temple. She's not at the shop or at any of my houses. We met at the general store in Riverwood and you were very flirtatious. I told my companion (Lydia) to wait just outside of the palace of kings in windhelm. Sorry about you having to answer the question again. In the world of espionage, nothing is as it seems in Obsidian Entertainment's blockbuster role-playing game (RPG) thr... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I've waited in the temple of Mara for days (in game time) without her returning, I have gone to my house and Jorrvaskar with no success, and the placeatme console command is not working. It's long after marriage, she just disappeared from home once, and I cannot find her, I just looked this up but supposedly you can teleport to an NPC by typing in the console player.moveto (RefID). I was horny and I was pretty sure you would put out. In Skyrim, you can marry anyone of any gender or race. She's not in either place. Is there anything I can do about it? If they dont then try it two more times.. most ive ever had to do... but if they dont show up chances are you killed them by accident or they glitched. I use MO, and I have tried: -moving SOS in load order-Run LOOT in MO-disabling all other male body altering mods-reinstalling SOS-Checked SOS if it was missing any meshes or textures-verified the integrity of Skyrim's game cache Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I appreciate any help or information you can give. Now I can't seem to find her anywhere. I looked all over the place, back at the inn, my house. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. before reloading I usually save my game where I'm at and just restart the game itself. < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments . Typically they will try to find a path to you, but every now and then they can get lost, so what do you do? I married the sister of the Riverwood trader, I've forgotten her name since she's been gone since the wedding ceremony. © Valve Corporation. Skyrim: The 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Romances. Luring a life partner in Skyrim takes a little bit of work. I don't know why you eloped, but I beg you to please come back and let me kill you so I can find myself a new wife. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Click on your partner and open their page. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Is there any way to force a divorce through the console or something like that? Your name is Camilla or something. 5 Answers. Or is she gone forever? All rights reserved. In the world of espionage, nothing is as it seems in Obsidian Entertainment's blockbuster role-playing game (RPG) thr... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I finally went back to the temple to get healed and she was there, said a few things, then said she was going to the house. Now that's not that big of a deal - I just wanted to see how the marriage system worked (major let down). © Valve Corporation. ; Be descriptive when listing the bug … Fallout: New Vegas, the follow-up to Fallout 3 - the 2008 Game of the Year - brings this beloved franchise to a locat... Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy fr... Demons are ravaging the world of Tamriel, and it is up to you so save it in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). no backtracking and my follower is back with me. I have looked at the wiki and tried everything that was written there. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > General Discussions > Topic Details. If the character is alive and well then when you 'moveto' you get a clone instead. Married Mjoll while she was still an active follower. or how to find her again? I wanna get the benefits of … What is a big deal is all the money and time I spent outfitting her and turning her into an almost indestructible tank. It will take a few days for her to come back, or if she's kidnapped you will receive a letter of where she was taken too, or if neither one works there is a console command that was already in another persons reply to your question, OKay thanks guys. Is this some kind of glitch and is there a way I can find him? Skyrim spouse disappeared!? I want all that stuff back or at least the ability to use her as a follower … Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I suggest thinking really hard, and she may come back allowing you to properly divorce. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I just recently married Aela the Huntress, but she has disappeared.