Take a slice out of our playbook and serve guests individual tarts rather than deal with the hassle of divvying up one big pie. This mini apple pie uses Granny Smith apples. I have to double this recipe, and bake it in a 9x13 inch pan for my family! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Amy; Hi,on oct.14th is our alberta thanksgiving dinner and 9 of my family and 3 cousins and hopefully our friend is coming over for dinner and dessert.We are going halfers on buying groceries for our dinner and I am going to make a couple of fall desserts to eat after we eat dinner. This luscious vegan cheesecake nixes the dairy in favor of a filling made with coconut cream, tofu and cashews or macadamia nuts instead of the traditional eggs and cream. Have no fear, these easy Thanksgiving desserts take less than 40 minutes to make and have fewer than 10 ingredients. There's no better way to end Thanksgiving than with a sweet treat, and we've got you covered with all of our Thanksgiving dessert recipes. This was my grandmother's apple pie recipe. A simple dessert that's great served with ice cream. Get the recipe for Gluten-Free Chocolate Ganache Tart », RELATED: 22 Easy Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes You Need to Make. Get the recipe for Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust ». An easy pumpkin roll dessert that tastes great. This no-crust sweet potato pie is a great addition to your holiday dessert table. Be sure and use plain canned pumpkin, and not pumpkin pie mix. It's hard to imagine a classic buttery sugar cookie without the butter, but trust us, it's possible. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Serve topped with whipped cream. — and is sweet, but not cloying. What's Thanksgiving without a few sweet treats? I've been experimenting with cobbler for some time and this recipe is the final result. Both the mousse and the meringue cookies can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do is assemble the parfaits when you're ready for dessert. I love these mini pies because I can serve several different types together and everyone can select their favorite. These light-and-creamy desserts pack a lot of fall flavor while staying under 200 calories a serving. We've done it here with pears and apples, but you can use berries or even tropical fruits instead. https://www.delish.com/.../thanksgiving/g1183/mini-thanksgiving-desserts The top crust is where you have the opportunity to add a touch of pizazz. Round out the rest of your meal with these easy Thanksgiving recipes. See Toby's full bio ». We challenge you NOT to gobble up these Thanksgiving desserts before dinnertime. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. is a combo of chopped and grated Granny Smiths that add tons of texture and a tart edge to these sugar-dusted, shallow-fried apple fritters. One of the best ways to control portions is by making miniature-sized treats. Finally a dessert that can suit every dietary restriction (gluten free, nut-free and vegan) and doesn't taste like cardboard. But how much do we really know about these remarkable birds? https://www.southernliving.com/.../thanksgiving-dessert-recipes And reheat them just before serving. The warm, melty chocolate chips keep it sweet. My family and friends loved these delicious treats! Like pears and cranberries or apples. 1 / 25. Even the grown-ups will want to sit at the kids' table. Get the recipe for Pear and Berry Crumb Pie », RELATED: 40+ Delicious Pie Recipes Anyone Can Make. Thanksgiving is less than one week away. It has the perfect ratio of crunchy nuts to the sweet, sticky goodness underneath. From countless varieties of pies (apple, pumpkin, pecan, you name it) to easy options (no-bake desserts and make-ahead cookies) to a classic, deliciously decadent pumpkin cheesecake, there are so many tasty treats to choose from. Get the recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread ». After tossing unpeeled apples and spices in a baking dish, you'll assemble a quick lattice from pastry strips. It has long been a favorite, and everyone who tastes it says it is the best they have ever had. Everyone’s favorite pie, now in hand-held form! This showstopper is garnished with homemade pumpkin spice cookies, too. Plus, you can also use premade dough to make things even faster. Showcase the season's all-star nut by placing it at the center of these classic shortbreads. This old-fashioned pie is wonderful to freeze and to have on hand for unexpected guests! When she's not busy thinking of her next meal, Rachel can be found practicing yoga, going for a run, exploring National Parks and traveling to new-to-her cities across the country. … The pairing of bittersweet chocolate with the nutty amaretto flavor is pure almond joy that's only better topped with cinnamon-spiced whipped cream (included!). The Italian meringue topping is made by beating hot sugar syrup into egg whites that are already beaten to stiff peaks. Classic Apple Cranberry Crisp For a little old-fashioned goodness, treat your clan to this divine dish that bakes up warm and bubbly. Add more antioxidants to your feast by making fruit-filled desserts. I hope it becomes one of your favorites as well! This homemade apple pie recipe has a simple and classic flavor, with fresh apples, spices and butter that's been sizzled until it's brown and nutty. Store any leftover cupcakes in the refrigerator. Get tried-and-true pie recipes for pumpkin, pecan, apple, and sweet potato pies: all of your Thanksgiving favorites! Decorate with a citrus glaze colored with a little food dye, sprinkles and/or sanding sugar as you wish. Peanut butter refrigerator pie, very easy to make. She'll roll up her sleeves to try any new recipe in the kitchen—from spicy Thai dishes (her favorite!) Why trust us? Plus, get easy add-on ideas to make it your own. You can easily make these pies, cookies and more in advance to save yourself the time and hassle of baking on Thursday. https://www.cosmopolitan.com/food-cocktails/a5461/light-dessert-recipes Get the recipe for Sticky Toffee Pudding ». We stay seasonal by topping it with fresh peaches and raspberries, but any assortment of berries and stone fruit would work. Get the recipe for Double Chocolate Bundt », RELATED: 30 Best Chocolate Cake Recipes You'll Ever Try. Do Thanksgiving dessert right with a fall-flavored pie, cake, or roll. We snuck some root veggies (butternut squash, parsnips) into these warm and cozy cakes. 66531testkitchen@timeinc.comTwitter and Facebook: #SLHotline, [MUSIC] After cooking and eating dinner the last thing I can think about is pie. Lemon Meringue Tartlets These sweet individual desserts are the perfect light treat to end a hearty Thanksgiving feast. Cheesecakes, tarts, galettes, and tassies— here are EatingWell's best Thanksgiving desserts that aren't pie. This pecan pie recipe without corn syrup is a wonderful Thanksgiving dessert. Browse two decades of deliciously seasonal Thanksgiving dinner trimmings, and get Food Network's recipes inspired by the trends. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. Loved by all. We've rounded up our best Thanksgiving dessert recipes to end your holiday meal on a sweet note. Whether you're hosting a festive party or a casual get-together with friends, our Famous Pumpkin Pie will make entertaining easy!