First stop: creatures! DMCA requests | Question about mystic intellect precon. Attention! Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. 10 comments. Close. The face legend for the Mystic Intellect deck, Sevinne, the Chronoclasm! Using synergies like [[oonas grace]] with either [[secrets of the dead]] or [[river kelpie]] allows you to repeatable discard a land to draw 2 or more cards. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Join us discussing news, tournaments, gameplay, deckbuilding, strategy, lore, fan art, cosplay, and more. Was hopeing someone could explain how to run/play the deck mystic intellect because I don’t completely understand the theme of the deck and how to play it? Playtest v1. Complete Comment Tutorial! 6 days ago. This site is unaffiliated. Let’s start by talking about what I’m taking out. Contact | u/darthbolas. … Feeds | This deck looks to play lots of instants and sorceries and then gain value by casting them again from the graveyard. 54% Upvoted . Totally undertuned compared to the other 3. Edit. Format: Commander User Submitted Deck Deck Date: Aug 10, 2019 Archetype: Sevinne, the Chronoclasm. Copied to clipboard. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Cookies help us deliver our Services. You also have a number of cards which just like you having instants and sorceries in your graveyard, like [[Crackling Drake]]. Terms of Use | Mystic Intellect is a 100 card Commander preconstructed deck with a flashback theme, featured in Commander 2019. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. (Mass Diminish is replaced with "Radical Idea", as it wasn't on TappedOut out at the time I put this list up). The creature base in this deck isn’t really built for battle, which is understandable given the spell-related focus, but some of these aren’t really what we’re looking for. Sorceries and instants that can be played an additional time from the graveyard. So, you want to be casting spells often and ideally from your graveyard. share. This site is unaffiliated. The precon itself if pretty suboptimal out of the box however, so I recommend looking into some budget upgrades, and in upgrading it you normally make the deck more focussed at the same time. Complete Comment Tutorial! Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Terms of Use | TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Question about mystic intellect precon. His first ability allows us to jam in as many red damage-based sweepers … Discord Server | Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. A lot of the cards in your deck reward you for just casting spells. save hide report. Sevinne, the Chronoclasm - (G) (SF) (txt)Talrand, Sky Summoner - (G) (SF) (txt)Guttersnipe - (G) (SF) (txt)Backdraft Hellkite - (G) (SF) (txt)Crackling Drake - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. One of my favorite things with this precon is that if you are playing against more copies of the same one then the wall commander is hilarious, devils play - (G) (SF) (txt)oonas grace - (G) (SF) (txt)secrets of the dead - (G) (SF) (txt)river kelpie - (G) (SF) (txt)mystic retrieval - (G) (SF) (txt)runic repetition - (G) (SF) (txt)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Youll want to use this to maintain value and card advantage as the game progresses. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Feeds | Like a doubled X burn spell that direct damages the table for 15 each. If you cast them from your graveyard, that means you can get extra value by potentially casting the same spells repeatedly and triggering them for each casting. Was hopeing someone could explain how to run/play the deck mystic intellect because I don’t completely understand the theme of the deck and how to play it? This annoying message will go away once you do! 1. (Note that casting a spell with Flashback will exile it, so you can't do this indefinitely.). Edit. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client.