Made with Fun Ingredients like Rainbow Sprinkles. Add 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles and gently fold into the batter until they’re evenly mixed in the batter. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It is fun idea to incorporate sprinkles in baking. They are SO GOOD. #Giveaway ends 11/1 #LoveLittleBites. About Little Bites. 2. Most days you'll find me volunteering at my son's elementary school, feverishly working on my blog or driving through Chick-Fil-A for a tea. I have used plain whole milk yogurt; you can use Greek yogurt if you want. Learn the good & … We love doing cake in muffin tins. In a large mixing bowl add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and brown sugar and mix until combined. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Ingredients: • Little Bites® Party Cake Muffins • Jar of Icing • Sprinkles • Mini Mason Jars Instructions: 1. In a separate bowl add milk, yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, and oil. Personalized health review for Entenmann's Little Bites Cake Muffins, Party: 190 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. To enter: tweet the message below and comment with your tweet link. It is always fun to celebrate birthday with little sprinkles. This is Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) from Zesty South Indian Kitchen who loves to explore cuisines from all over the world. https://twitter.com/FindingDebra2/status/1321951107095109633 Cute video. All the recipes you see here are created by me and approved after taste-test by my family. They have the delicious taste kids love and are the good choice parents want, keeping everyone smiling together. Points to remember. This is an easy recipe that even my 8-year-old could easily make. Similarly, A dessert called confetti cake has sprinkles mixed with the batter, where they slowly dissolve and form little colored spots, giving the appearance of confetti. I’d love to give it a try. Those muffins are so festive and the sprinkles are so much fun. . These are so cute! And they’re pretty as well. Your birthday cake muffins are the cutest. This is an easy recipe that even my 8-year-old could easily make. The amount of time these muffins will take will depend on your oven, so I recommend starting with the lower time, checking them, and adding additional time if needed. How delicious! This birthday cake muffins look absolutely divine. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Required fields are marked *. Oh yummers. This Birthday cake Muffins is made as part of #MuffinMonday. The winner will be randomly chosen and an email will be sent. My 7-year-old and 2-year-old have birthdays coming up soon. Enter as many times as you’d like before the contest ends, however, only one tweet per person per day will be counted. Sprinkles are wildly used in Fairy bread, which is the name given to the children’s treat of sprinkles or nonpareils on buttered white bread. Box. Do not overmix muffin batter as it will not rise in the oven. Store leftover birthday cake muffins in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Tasty little muffins that pack a chocolate taste, sized perfectly for your lunchbox or snack. Preheat oven to 400° F degrees and grease your muffin pan with non-stick spray. In fact, my daughter is baking brownies in muffin tins right now. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Love it when you get kids involved in the kitchen. If you’ve ever had Entenmann’s® Little Bites, you’ll be equally delighted with these yummy soft baked cookies. Its perfect for … If you made this birthday cake muffins, tag me in Instagram or Pinterest.