Hotels near North Attleboro World War I Memorial Park, Hotels near (PVD) Theodore Francis Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in North Attleboro, American Restaurants for Families in North Attleboro, Gluten Free Restaurants in North Attleboro, Vegetarian Restaurants in North Attleboro, Best Juice & Smoothies in North Attleboro, Late Night Restaurants in North Attleboro. The burrito was fantastic with steak. 908-222-8009. HOME. Be one of the first to write a review! WELCOME TO LOS ANTOJITOS NORTH ATTLEBORO A casual family owned Latin American Restaurant & Bar located in downtown North Attleboro, Massachusetts. more. $10.99 + Huevos Rancheros . Located at 5272 Washington St. West Roxbury, MA. Local Family business, building jobs and supporting the community! Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Mansfield/ Foxboro, North Attleboro World War I Memorial Park. Get quick answers from Los Antojitos Restaurant & Bar staff and past visitors. Disfruta de nuestros platillos , hasta la puerta de tu casa contamos con servicio a domicilio completamente GRATIS. More. Mariscos. 3 were here. Contact. Hit this place up on a whim, wow what a find!! All were outstanding. Whether you are coming in for lunch, dinner, or take-out service, Los Antojitos will quickly become your favorite place to dine because of the variety of great food. Will definitely dine in after Covid or in the warmer weather! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Llamanos a Vicky- 228-235-5610 See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. -Joshua… Our menu keeps customers coming back week after week! Carnes. We opted out if the margarita however when we picked...up I was regretting that decision. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? ( it’s just me no indoor dining) they have it and the tables were spaced far apart. Disponible en Todas Nuestras Sucursales. Can’t want to go back with friends!! Los Antojitos 1236 Beck Avenue Panama City, FL 32401 (850) 640-2553. We will definitely be returning. We tried several tacos which were good however the beans were our favorite. We're passionate about our … Steamed Dumpling near me Bourbon Chicken near me Pizza Fry near me Paneer near me Pasta Salad near me. Served with sweet fried … Welcome to Los Antojitos Restaurant! Related to Los Antojitos, Boyle Heights Restaurants in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Restaurants, Boyle Heights restaurants, Best Boyle Heights restaurants, Los Angeles restaurants, Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles, Mexican near me, Mexican Restaurants in Boyle Heights, New Year Parties in Los Angeles, Christmas' Special in Los Angeles Related to Los Antojitos, Boyle Heights Restaurants in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Restaurants, Boyle Heights restaurants, Best Boyle Heights restaurants, Los Angeles restaurants, Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles, Mexican near me, Mexican Restaurants in Boyle Heights, New Year Parties in Los Angeles, Christmas' Special in Los Angeles Burgers near me Alcohol near me Korean near me Greek near me Restaurants near me. The restaurant itself is so cute and the bar looked amazing as did several drinks on tables. Aperitivos . MENU. Contact Us. Trending Categories. Typical breakfast. Online ordering available! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Every day we make our Mexican treats with love. Find a Los Antojitos near you or see all Los Antojitos locations. CONTACT. Ordered last night for the first time and it won’t be our last! There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Los Antojitos Restaurant & Bar, Massachusetts yet. GALLERY. Specials Download Menu. Apply for employment Ranchero style eggs. So incredibly flavorful! Will definitely dine in after Covid or in the warmer weather! Find a Los Antojitos near you or see all Los Antojitos locations. Especiales Gallery. Desayuno Tipico. Order food online at Los Antojitos Restaurant & Bar, North Attleboro with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Los Antojitos Restaurant & Bar, ranked #41 on Tripadvisor among 76 restaurants in North Attleboro. Antojitos Como En Casa is one of the most popular Mexican restaurants in the Imperial Valley. So excited to find this gem and have it be close to home! Drinks are amazing, definitely let the bartender work his magic and mix you up something special, spicy margaritas are near perfection. The restaurant itself is so cute and the bar looked amazing as did several drinks on tables. Fish and Shrimp Tacos - Super Duper Baked Burrito - Enchiladas - Margaritas | Los Antojitos ORDER ONLINE. Top Cuisines Near Me. 5272 Washington St, West Roxbury, MA 02132. View the menu for Antojitos La Mexicana and restaurants in Apopka, FL. We had nachos, street tacos, lobster tacos, and swordfish tacos. Top dishes. Order Online. We only provide fresh products! About Us. 2 eggs with homemade Salvadorian chorizo, refried beans, fried sweet plantains, fresh cheese, Salvadorian cream, avocado and tortillas. American Takeout Sandwiches Pickup Desserts. Los Antojitos Restaurant 5272 Washington St, West Roxbury, MA 02132 Order now. Los Antojitos. Does this restaurant offer table service? Featuring only the freshest ingredients to create authentic made-from-scratch Mexican street fare Antojitos offers flavorful dishes like tacos, empanadas, and fajitas served alongside traditional drinks in a fun, festive atmosphere ringing with live Mariachi music. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? up I was regretting that decision. Call Now to Order and Get Free Delivery. Great food that you can tell is made to order. So excited to find this gem and have it be close to home!More. View the Los Antojitos menu, read Los Antojitos reviews, and get Los Antojitos hours and directions. Our popular breakfast lunch and dinner menus consist of, Enchiladas, Tacos, Pozole, Menudo, and more. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 2 over medium eggs with a homemade tomato sauce.