#taylorswift $2.49 (save 58%) if you become a Member! music notes for newbies: Love Story – Taylor Swift. #bts Reply. Flute Sheet music › Flute and Piano › Pierre Manchot . #flute Replies. And the flashback starts. I just started flute this year and I think this is my favorite song so far!!!!! [Feb 17, 2018] // old style of rankings here in wattpad. ), I want to be a professional musician! Flute Sheet Music: Love Story. #coldplay It was directed by Arthur Hiller. Digital sheet music for flute. I don't know what to think
E D E D F# E D E D F#He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
E E E E A G#F#F#And said, marry me JulietE E F# F# E G# E F#You'll never have to be alone
E F# G# F# B G# F# F# E EI love you and that's all I really knowE E F# E G# F# E F# E G# F#I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
E F# F# E G# G#G# F# G#F# EIt's a love story baby just say yesG# F# G# Oh, oh, oh, G# F# C#Oh, oh, ohE D# E E E E D# E F# E'Cause we were both young when I first saw you, A Whole New World (Aladdin) - Lea Salonga, Boom Clap (Fault In Our Stars) - Charli XCX, Love Me Like You Do (Fifty Shades of Grey)-Ellie Goulding, See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat. D D C# C# D E D . #wattys2018, C# D D D D C# D E DWe were both young when I first saw youD C# D DI close my eyesD D C# D EAnd the flashback startsD C# D B(low)I'm standing thereD D DC#C# A(low) A(low)A(low) B(low)On a balcony in summer airC# D DSee the lightsD D C#C# D E DSee the party, the ball gowns C# D D D D C# D EI see you make your way through the crowdD C# D B(low) D C# B(low) A(low) B(low)And say hello, little did I knowD C# D D D D D D C# D E D That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebblesD D C#D E D D D D AGF# And my daddy said stay away from JulietE F# E F# E F# E F# DAnd I was crying on the staircaseE E E E D G~F# F# F# DBegging you please don't go, and I said
D D G F# D D E E D F# D ERomeo take me somewhere we can be aloneD E F# E D E E D F# D EI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runD E D F# E D E D F# EYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessD D E F#EF# F#E F# F# DIt's a love story baby just say yesD C# D D D D C# C# D E DSo I sneak out to the garden to see youC# D D D D C# C# D E We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knewD C# D B(low)So close your eyesA(low)D D D C# A(low) A(low)A(low) B(low)Escape this town for a little whileD C# D D D D D D C# D D E D'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letterD D C#D E D D D D AGF# And my daddy said stay away from JulietE F# E F# F# F# F# F# But you were everything to me
F# D E E D E D G~F# F# F# DI was begging you please don't go and I said
D D G F# D D E E D F# D ERomeo take me somewhere we can be aloneD E F# E D E E D F# D EI'll be waiting all there's left to do is runD E D F# E D E D F# EYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessD D E F#EF# F#E F# F# DIt's a love story baby just say yesD D G F# D D D E E D F# D ERomeo save me, they try to tell me how to feelD E D F#F#E D E DAEThis love is difficult, but it's realD E D F# E D D E D F# EDon't be afraid, we'll make it out of this messD D E F#EF# F#E F# F# DIt's a love story baby just say yesF# E F#Oh oh ohC# E D C# C# DI got tired of waitingC# D D D E F# F#F# F# G F# EWondering if you were ever coming around
C# E D C# D E- D-My faith in you is fadingD D E F# F# F# A F# E E D F# DWhen I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said
D D G F# D D E E D F# D ERomeo save me I've been feeling so alone
D E F# E D E E D F#D EI keep waiting for you but you never comeD D E D F# E D D E D F#Is this in my head? It’s a nice and easy one to play, so it’s perfect for beginners. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. Thank you so much this is a website i found 1 day before and im in love with it! Skill Level: intermediate. #lyrics The world's premier online sheet music subscription. "For 20 years we provide a free and legal service for free sheet music. Download and Print Love Story sheet music for Flute Solo by Taylor Swift in the range of B♭4-C6 from Sheet Music Direct. ty! This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: This title has no reviews yet. Reply. 3.1k. I play oboe and it sounded really nice. #request Be the first one to review this title by clicking the box below! Explore thousands of interactive sheet music titles with pro-quality backing tracks, plus powerful tools for learning, playing, recording, sharing and performing. See the lights. Download free for iPad today. You just made my day<3. Replies. (learn more...). (learn more...). Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. See the party, the ball gowns. People also love these ideas I hope you enjoy practising with the letter notes below :), E         F         F           F         F       E      F    G      F We were both young when I first saw you, F      E      F       F      F       F       E - F           G I close my eyes and the flashback starts, F        E - F          D I'm standing there, F   F   F - E - E   C    C - C    D On a balcony in summer air, E        F         F         F    F     E - F See the lights, see the party, E         F        F          F        F           E            F        G See you make your way through the crowd, F           E       F       F-F-F That you were Romeo, F           F          E - F          G - F You were throwing pebbles, F        F      F - F     G And my daddy said, F          F - F     F     ^C-Bb-A "Stay away from Juliet", G     A     G     A - G   A    A      A - F And I was crying on the staircase, G  -  G       G          G         F        A-Bb-A Begging you, please, don't go   ~, A     A    F      F-F-Bb And I said "Romeo, A         F        F  -  G          G      F    A     F-G Take me somewhere we can be alone, F        G       G     F   A   F   G All that's left to do is run, F           G     F       A You'll be the prince, G        F   G    F      A - G And I'll be the princess, F    F   G     A-G-A-G It's a love story   ~, Music of the Night – Phantom of the Opera, Join Our Club – Jacob’s Club Advert Jingle.