Unlike other side dish meals containing soy sauce that is high in sodium, you are urged to use the low sodium version of it. The culprit with Asian dishes is the sauces. Apr 5, 2016 - I’m diligently pursuing a goal of being able to reclaim Asian dishes and cooking from the realm of “too much sodium” so we can regain those flavors and options in our low sodium lives. DON'S HOISIN SAUCE (LOW SALT) "Hoisin sauce also known as Peking sauce, or "dipping sauce," is often used with Chinese Peking Duck. For some people, it is the Holy Grail of Low Sodium Cooking, Low Sodium Soy Sauce. After mastering a low sodium soy sauce,...Read More » 100% salt free and 100% MSG free seasoning that will make your barbecue come alive! You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Substituting with low-sodium soy sauce can lower the the salt content from around 900 milligrams to 630 milligrams per tablespoon. Mr. Spice - Organic Ginger Stir Fry Sauce -Healthy Salt Free Marinade - Fat Free - Gluten Free - Vegan - Low Calorie, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, FREE 2-hour delivery on orders over $35 with Prime, 365 by Whole Foods Market, Organic Sauce, Hoisin, 10 Ounce, Saucy Lips I Cilantro Flavor I Handcrafted Gourmet Sauce I Dressing & Marinade I Vegan & Keto Certified I Whole30 Approved l Sugar & Gluten Free I Non-GMO I Low Carb & Sodium I NO Fat & Dairy I 10 oz, Wok Mei Gluten Free Hoisin Sauce, 8oz (2 Packs), 365 by Whole Foods Market, Organic Condiment Sauce, Shoyu Soy (Reduced Soidum), 10 Ounce, Premier Japan Organic Wheat Free Sauce Hoisin, 8.5 Oz, Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 20-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3), Wok Mei Variety Set of 3 - Oyster, Hoisin and Plum Sauce - 8oz Jars, G Hughes Sugar Free Original Teriyaki Sauce 13 oz (3 Pack), Sky Valley, Organic Hoisin Sauce, 19 Ounce, Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Less Sodium Marinade & Sauce, 21 Ounce Bottle (Package may vary), Coconut Secret Soy-Free Hoisin Sauce - Coconut Aminos, Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, No Cane Sugar, Vegan - 8 Fl Oz. FREEDOM from Salt, Low Salt, Low Sodium! Minor's General Tso Sauce, Stir Fry Sauce, Ginger Garlic Sesame Flavor, 5 lb 3.2 oz Bottle (Packaging May Vary), Premium | HOISIN Sauce | Fat Free | Saturated Fat Free | Cholesterol Free | Crafted in Small Batches with Farm Fresh Herbs for Premium Flavor and Zest. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Spice and seasoning for steak, poultry, fish, veggies containing 0% SALT! Commercially available, hoisin sauce is extremely high in sodium levels. The sauce has a low sodium content, and the price is reasonable. Kikkoman Gluten-Free Hoisin Sauce, 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 2) Bundled with PrimeTime Direct Silicone Basting Brush in a PTD Sealed Bag, Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala Sauce, Mild Indian Simmer Sauce with Tomato and GaramMasala Spices. Keto Marinara Pasta Sauce by Yo Mama's Foods - Pack of (2) - No Sugar Added, Low Carb, Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly, and Made with Whole, Non-GMO Tomatoes. Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Low Carb. Recipe: Don's Homemade Hoisin Sauce (low salt), Copycat Recipe Requests at Recipelink.com, Lemon Butter for Carrabbas Pollo Rosa Maria - This is what I have found, Tips For Freezing Cooked Turkey, Recipes Using Cooked Turkey, Hong Kong / Yum Cha Mango Pancakes (Mango Pillow Crepes) - 5 recipes, This Week's Mix-and-Match Daily Menu Planner Is Online - November 22-28, Sunset Magazine Fruitcake recipe (70s/80s), Great American Home Baking Cards Recipe Index Pages 1 and 2, re: Great American Home Baking Cards Recipe Index, re: Great American Home Baking Cards Category List, Recipe: Tips For Freezing Cooked Turkey, Recipes Using Cooked Turkey, Recipe: Hong Kong / Yum Cha Mango Pancakes (Mango Pillow Crepes) - 5 recipes, Blueberry Ginger Muffin Tops (baked on a cookie sheet), "Delicious by themselves, or served warm with vanilla ice cream, Greek-style strained yogurt, whipped cream, or custard." DAK's Spices GRILL SET 3 PACK – Grill it the no-sodium way to your heart's content! Low-Sodium Hoisin Sauce - I’m diligently pursuing a goal of being able to reclaim Asian dishes and cooking from the realm of “too much sodium” so we can regain those flavors and options in our low sodium lives. Low Sodium Soy Sauce. After mastering a low sodium soy sauce, I am now onto a low sodium Hoisin Sauce. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Rub it, sprinkle it, coat it. The salt is off the charts. It is also used extensively in all Asian cooking, although it may have different names such as wong den in Vietnam, which translates to "black sauce." Kumana Avocado Jalapeño Sauce. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Annie Chun's Pad Thai Sauce | Thai-Style, Gluten-Free, 9.7-ounce (Pack of 6) | Essential for Home-Cooked Asian Dishes. LOW-SODIUM UMAMI SAUCE Sodium Girl red pepper flakes, water, toasted sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic powder and 3 more Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro . As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. DAK's Spices BEST SELLERS 6 PACK - 100% Sodium Free! Hoisin is a thick, fragrant sauce that I have come to think of as the “Chinese Ketchup.” It is most often used as a glaze for meat, or as a dipping sauce. Add only a tablespoon of it, and your sodium needs for the day are catered for. The other ingredients are canola … The culprit with Asian dishes is the sauces. It is also used to create other sauces, bases, and stocks in Asian Cuisine. Can be used on any meat, fish, as a dipping sauce for egg rolls, lumpia or as a fondue dip. An individual who doesn’t like the strong sweet and salty taste of traditional Hoisin sauce then this sauce is a big NO for them. Oz. The salt is off the charts. After mastering a low sodium soy sauce,...Read More » Saved by Hacking Salt - Lose Sodium Not Taste. It contains few ingredients and can cook in less than 20 minutes. Powered by WordPress, Store in a lidded container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks, My Journey: Congestive Heart Failure to LVAD & Transplant. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil – Rich, Deep, Delicious Flavor – All-natural, Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO, Kosher – 16.9 Fl.