The fast-moving, hot air quickly seals in the juices so that the meat doesn’t dry out, thus leaving the final product with … OR if you are sure you had arranged them evenly, skip this step. Learn why I like making homemade deli meats & why you should too. We thank all Heavens for the many places in Singapore that serve an amazing plate of fries with different varieties to choose from. Dip them one by one into the egg wash. Dip luncheon meat into the plate of breadcrumbs and evenly cover each strip. Whether they are thin-cut, curly, shoestring-style or topped with decadent sauces as a poutine, these deep-fried spud sticks are something that’s impossible to hate—unless you’re allergic to potatoes. I like mine a little thicker. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. STEP 7 Cook at 180 degree celsius for 4 to 5 minutes. I enjoy creating healthy yet easy recipes, DIY projects for the home, workout tips, and motivation. Landmark Is Now Available On Lazada! Yes, please! Thinking about what to cook next? Repeat steps 4 & 5 until all the luncheon meat strips are coated. Bigger capacity but more affordable? In order to reap the benefits of the healthiest lunch meat while making things as easy as possible, you may want to invest in a few products that over time will pay for themselves. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. When preparing my own lunch meat at home I have found a few things to make my life much easier, a few handy kitchen tools that you can use again and again. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Cut Tulip pork luncheon meat into strips, like thick cut fries. Find out more here. Might experiment with ground pepper, a little paprika for some spiciness. 5 Remove pork from the refrigerator and place it in the basket of the air fryer. We Spied Items To Get For Less Than P1,000, How To Make Pinoy-Style Pork Barbecue More Delicious, This McDonald's And Godiva Collaboration Is What Chocolate Dreams Are Made Of, Looking For Big Ovens? A popular menu item that you can attempt to make is luncheon meat fries. Deep-fry or air-fry luncheon meat until crispy. Everyone can probably agree that the healthiest lunch meat that you can consume is the homemade kind. Change ). Your email address will not be published. I'm Melissa, a blogger who writes about my experiences as a super mom, super wife, and a college student pursuing my degree in business with a focus on social media marketing. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Whether they are thin-cut, curly, shoestring-style or topped with decadent sauces as a poutine, these deep-fried spud sticks are something that’s impossible to hate—unless you’re allergic to potatoes. My favorite way to serve turkey slices is with mustard, tomato, cheese, and pickles although I get weird looks from my family, they prefer just mayo with a slice of cheese. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Yes, we kid you not – we worship fries, but only because they make us happier people. 4) Half-way through, pull out the pan and give it a few good shakes to jostle the ‘fries’ around. We have here a simple 9-step recipe you can follow to do up your very own cafe-style luncheon meat fries with an air fryer. Pat it dry and then place it on the rotisserie spit of your air fryer. Let us know how it turned out for you! When the luncheon meat is browning, turn over to the other side and Including gluten-free side dishes and desserts for everyone to enjoy. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. If you love this dish, give Air-fried Chicken a try! While I have worked with this company in the past, this is not a sponsored post, I just really love this Air Fryer. Are you excited to try this recipe out in your air fryer? All Rights Reserved. I wouldn’t expect it to be but it does replace a lot of things on my counter which is really nice, so I have plenty of space for my meat slicer still. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. That is also another great reason to make your lunch meat at home, you can customize the flavor to suit your own taste. If you have an air fryer, make these fries a little less sinful by cooking them in it. Cut Tulip pork luncheon meat into strips, like thick cut fries. The possibilities are endless, the only issue is going to be how you serve the homemade lunch meat to your family. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Frozen meat can take a long time to cook when you are in a rush. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes: