Download: RapidGator, Turbobit, Uploaded, FileFactory, and More I have more than a couple-thousand PC-Titles. I have a lot of Macross Models here as well, that I even consider trading in exchange for any of the MACROSS games that I'm looking for (for PC and/or PS, and PS2). I have a MODDED PS2, and you can well-image about ALL of my PC-Titles, and if you have any of the MACROSS titles in the same way, so trading copies-for-copies is great with me! I already own the PS2 version of MACROSS (in original Japanese) and since playing that MACROSS-game, I've been completely hooked it/them. Easily some of the best fun I've had on the PS2, and seeing as its my absolutely-Anime-Series, I've been even more into it, than I even thought before! The game is insanely rare and I wouldn't be surprised if Graham is the only English-speaking person in the world to own a copy. I had the demo of the second VF-X game released with a PS1 magazine, but the only fighter you could play in the sample level with was the YF-19. Obviously, that's considering what's being offered in terms of titles, format, etc. The fighters tended to be overly sensitive to pad movements and the game was just overall bland beyond words. Serial Hitman Pro 3.7.1. I have nearly just under 275+ PS2-Titles. I also think there should be original stories for games like it happened with the VF-X games, only handled with good game engines. Macross: Skull Leader Complete Pack is a VN/strategy game hybrid released in July 1995. That’s why it is not a problem to find a compatible emulator that will easily open PS2 ROMs. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam, Secret of Mana: Reborn (Script Augmentation Project), Chou Jikuu Yousai Macross (Japan) PS2 ISO, Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (Europe) PS2 ISO. Gotta see if I still have the original somewhere. Recuerda que la ROM es sólo una parte. Participate in the dogfight that crosses the boundaries of time. CodeBreaker v10.1 PS2 ISO Download (Updated) Download Free Latest Version CodeBreaker PS2 ISO Download With Updated Code List 2048 Games NTSC and Pal.. About CodeBreaker: CodeBreaker is a cheat device developed by Pelican Accessories, Currently available for PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo DS. Developed by Sega-AM2, this game was made with the Ace Combat formula in mind. How to emulate with PCSX2. Title : [PSP] Macross Ace Frontier ISO Download. a guest May 17th, 2013 6,793 Never Not a member of Pastebin yet? In the shorter yet more difficult movie route, the character is referred to as Skull Seven (スカル・セブン Sukaru Sebun) and later on as Apollo Leader. Yes, that's me when I still had my beard and moustache and much more hair on top. Is that a chibi-Graham on the top? So there seems to be a preference. Download Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (Japan). Sony PlayStation 2 Compatible DVD-ROM Video Game. ©2005-2020 RHDN 3.0.0 by Nightcrawler. The pic was drawn by a girl in UK by the name of Emmeline Dobson and was part of a series. All rights reserved. So far I have resisted all requests to burn a copy or to make it available online. I also think there should be original stories for games like it happened with the VF-X games, only handled with good game engines. Alternative Title: "Super Dimension Fortress Macross". So far I have resisted all requests to burn a copy or to make it available online. And yes, I have an original copy of the VF-X2 Special Version. Although it looked nicer than VF-X in that one level, all I've ever heard from people that owned both games was that they preferred the first one. Would somebody like to trade (or would like-something or perhaps is maybe looking-for something themselves) for ANY of the MACROSS ISO's; ESPECIALLY for the PS2 & the PC/Home-Computer? I have nearly just under 275+ PS2-Titles. List of PS2 ISOs on emuisos.ws. (Even though I have a few Saturn games that are well in excess of $100, too.) Hikaru’s story has more chapters, and a route split that changes the story, making it more similar to the TV series in one version, and more similar to the movie in the other; Kei’s story is shorter, but has a dating sim element, with different endings based on your choices. I don't remember it being released by the usual ps1 warez groups of its day, so the only way to get an ISO of it would be through Graham, and I highly doubt he'd be willing to do that. In addition, another original character called Emma Granger acts as the team's tactical officer from aboard the bridge of the SDF-1 Macross. She also drew one for Rik Newman, webmaster of the site and huge Macross 7 fan(see attached pic). Chou Jikuu Yousai Macross (超時空要塞マクロス) is a Action/Third Person Shooter video game published by Bandai released on October 23rd, 2003 for the Sony PlayStation 2. I second the opinion that the PS1 VF-X games aren't worth it. Ace Frontier and Ultimate Frontier for the PSP are very good in the former case and excellent in the latter case. The Super Dimension Fortress Macross is a 3D shooting game based on the animated science fiction series of the same name and released in October 2003 in Japan for the PlayStation 2 console.