Five Stars all around! Paragon Knives' Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. experience. It's an entertaining and novel opening mechanism that also has solid lockup. A more EDC-able version would be really nice. Looking for more color options? By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. On my warlock the grove is beautifully ground and is rather deep with sharp corners. Shop all Paragon Warlock Knives. Could use a little bit of sharpening. I used a whetstone to sharpen it and it turned out to be razor sharp. My only desire is that Asheville Steel makes a version with G-10, better gimping, and steel liners. Paragon Knives' Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. The gravity mechanism takes little getting used to (when opening the only points of contact should be at the pivot). The handle has a solid feel to it. Paragon Knives' Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. Looking for more color options? Paragon Warlock for sale here at Blade HQ. Highly recommend. Blade lock up is good. This knife has a surprisingly good grip, despite it's lack of ergos. #2. A-1 Awsome Asheville Paragon Warlock Knife. Far from practical and can be very finicky to open with one hand, but it is definitely a sharp knife and sexy knife! Two-piece grip/sheath slides a little, but negligible considering the design. Paragon Knives' Warlock knife has a radical opening mechanism. For 260 dollars, I would expect the knife to have better quality control. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. By using this site, you accept our. Paragon Knives’ Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. Kizer Tactical Folding Dagger S35VN Blade Carbon Fiber Handler Knife (3.65" Stonewash) Ki4513A2 After a lot of somewhat aggressive opening and closing, some of the coating on the blade and handle have come off. With the fake the grove was half the depth and rounded and generally much lower quality. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. With all that said though, if these problems were fixed I would give it four stars, for the time being it will get two. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. It's an entertaining and novel opening mechanism that also has solid lockup. Free shipping on orders over $99! By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. The S90V steel makes it a good collector's item and EDC (if you are willing to carry this sorta thing). The Warlock comes sharp and has a perfect tip out of the box. The knife arrived with a lackluster edge. This Warlock knife has a red finished CPM-S30V steel blade with a Sorcerer grind and a double-edge, and a black 6061-T6 aluminum handle. experience. With gravity and a flick of the wrist, the Warlock's blade emerges and locks in place. Quite addictive. I have had this knife for a few days and love the gravity mechanism. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Eligible for Free Shipping. Shop all Paragon Warlock Knives. Paragon Knives' Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. Your first hint for deploying the blade is the oversized, textured pivot. Paragon Knives' Warlock knife diverges from traditional folding knives with its radical opening mechanism. I catch myself just sitting around flinging this thing open and closed. This Warlock knife has a red finished CPM-S30V steel blade with a Sorcerer grind and a double-edge, and a black 6061-T6 aluminum handle. This is really rough in the action, which is the whole point of the Warlock. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. The solidness, beauty and the smooth gravity mechanism justify the price. With gravity and a flick of the wrist, the Warlock's blade emerges and locks in place. The biggest problem is the grinds that go down the center of the blade were uneven, so much so that it became an eye sore. Department. The rich red color on the blade gives the knife an intimidating and elegant look at the same time. The construction is solid overall (though not too heavy) and can see me using it for years to come. The Warlock knife has a black finished S30V steel blade with a Sorcerer grind, double-edge, and a black 6061-T6 aluminum handle. Free Shipping by Amazon. On top of the this, the knife needed dire lubrication to function well. With the flick of the wrist, the knife opens as quickly as an otf knife. By pushing both sides of the pivot at the same time, the handle splits apart to reveal the blade. This blade is too much fun.