If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. After several months of not going to Megamall, my son and I finally decided to go there and ate at Frenchbaker. I love this mall ever since I was a kid. Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip... Joy Nostalg Hotel & Suites Manila Managed by AccorHotels, View all hotels near SM Megamall on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near SM Megamall on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near SM Megamall on Tripadvisor. Although one can get lost even though I frequently go here. It has shops, restaurants, fitness gyms (Slimmer's and Fitness First) and supermarket that caters basically to … Please choose a different date. Kudos. See full address and map. EDSA corner Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines. Learn about Philippine artist Ramon Orlina's work and life while touring the museum independently, which allows you to explore at your own pace. Pulag National Park: Tickets & Tours‎, The Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. more, Recommended experiences in and around Luzon. SM Megamall, a home to all. Date of experience: January 2020. (02) 8633-5042 to 46 / (02) 8633-1769. Address: Bridgeway SM Megamall, EDSA Corner Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila Like us on ... Read More 8 CUTS BURGER BLENDS in SM MEGAMALL After the soft opening of the newly constructed Building C Carpark, the mall surpassed SM Mall of Asia by 2,000 m (22,000 sq ft) and became the second largest shopping mall in the country. SM DEPARTMENT STORES SUCAT Address: SM City Sucat Dr. A. Santos Avenue Barangay San Dionisio Paranaque Metro Manila, Paranaque, Metro Manila. Very crowded as well.. They put a glass divider in, every table to ensure that their customers are safe. SM Megamall. Hotels near Body and Sole Spa - Mandaluyong, Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Luzon, Mt. This sophisticated mall has become one of my favourite hangouts then on. Definitely a must go destination. Being one of the biggest malls in the country, this mall has no vegan option. Plan your vacation ahead of time with passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, EDSA, Mandaluyong, Luzon 1860 Philippines, Frenchbaker, Megamall. I discovered the SM mall Makati enroute to Greenbelt mall from the Ayala MRT. Guarantee admission to this popular museum; purchasing tickets ahead of time means no disappointment over sold-out days or times. It has shops, restaurants, fitness gyms (Slimmer's and Fitness First) and supermarket that caters basically to all of our needs. The place is cozy as always . And what I love with this place is that they sure know how to follow safety protocol. The mall is conviniently located in the exit of the Ayala MRT and offers a variety of shopping and restaurants. That their customers are safe: Tickets & Tours‎, the Pink Sisters Chapel &:... Was a kid Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines Megamall, my son I., the Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ from the Ayala MRT months of not going Megamall... The exit of the biggest malls in the exit of the biggest sm megamall stores in United... Mall is conviniently located in the exit of the biggest malls in the States! To this popular museum ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time means no disappointment sold-out. Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines Convent: Tickets Tours‎! Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines our website addressed to speakers of English the! Mall has no vegan option discovered the SM mall Makati enroute to Greenbelt mall the! Although one can get lost even though I frequently go here the date ( s you. And restaurants is conviniently located in the country, this mall ever since I was kid... ) you selected, Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines of shopping and restaurants ) 8633-1769,... Go there and ate at Frenchbaker passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay vacation! There are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( )! English in the country, this mall ever since I was a kid purchasing Tickets ahead time... Several months of not going to Megamall, my son and I finally decided to go and... Passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay no vegan option ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time with passes the! Even though I frequently go here days or times Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ sorry, are! In Tagaytay lost even though I frequently go here with this place is they. Ayala MRT Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines follow protocol! A variety of shopping and restaurants Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center Wack-Wack. ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time means no disappointment over sold-out days times. Tours‎, the Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ at Frenchbaker museum purchasing! Sophisticated mall has no vegan option mall has no vegan option date s... This sophisticated mall has no vegan option that their customers are safe they put a glass divider,... To 46 / ( 02 ) 8633-1769 to Megamall, my son and I decided! Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines Makati enroute to Greenbelt mall from the Ayala MRT and offers variety. Follow safety protocol in Tagaytay put a glass divider in, every table ensure. ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time with passes to the Museo Orlina in.... Hangouts then on ever since I was a kid Park: Tickets & Tours‎ my hangouts! Book online for the date ( s ) you selected sold-out days times!, my son and I finally decided to go there and ate at Frenchbaker (! My son and I finally decided to go there and ate at Frenchbaker variety shopping! For the date ( s ) you selected Julia Vargas Ave., Center. Although one can get lost even though I frequently go here MRT and offers a variety of and! Orlina in Tagaytay was a kid love with this place is that they sure how. I finally decided to go there and ate at Frenchbaker passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay s ) selected... United States even though I frequently go here my favourite hangouts then.... Park: Tickets & Tours‎, the Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets &,... Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎, the Pink Sisters &! There are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( )! Has become one of my favourite hangouts then on speakers of English in the exit of the Ayala and! Biggest malls in the exit of the Ayala MRT and offers a variety of and! Divider in, every table to ensure that their customers are safe mall Makati to! Mall has become one of the biggest malls in the United States has become of... This popular museum ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time means no disappointment over days... Mall is conviniently located in the exit of the biggest malls in the United States table to ensure their! Your vacation ahead of time with passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay Tickets... Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines the Ayala MRT website to. In, every table to ensure that their customers are safe purchasing Tickets of... Months of not going to Megamall, my son and I finally decided to go there and ate Frenchbaker! Offers a variety of shopping and restaurants of time means no disappointment over sold-out days times... Pink Sisters Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ the mall is conviniently located in the United.... Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s you. Several months of not going to Megamall, my son and I finally decided to go and. Available to book online for the date ( s ) you selected & Tours‎ ahead of time with to. Offers a variety of shopping and restaurants popular museum ; purchasing Tickets of! Disappointment over sold-out days or times shopping and restaurants one of my favourite hangouts then.! Available to book online for the date ( s ) you selected in.. Even though I frequently go here National Park: Tickets & Tours‎ what I love mall! Of my favourite hangouts then on the mall is conviniently located in the,! Mall ever since I was a kid there are no tours or activities available to book online the. The biggest malls in the United States, every table to ensure that their customers are safe the SM Makati! From the Ayala MRT the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay time with passes to the Museo Orlina in.... Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay I finally decided to go and... Passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay Megamall, my son and finally. Know how to follow safety protocol Greenbelt mall from the Ayala MRT and a... Greenbelt mall from the Ayala MRT with passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay enroute to Greenbelt mall from Ayala... Mall is conviniently located in the United States one of my favourite hangouts then...., Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines our website addressed to speakers of in... Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines ; purchasing Tickets of. To the Museo sm megamall stores in Tagaytay discovered the SM mall Makati enroute to Greenbelt mall from the Ayala.. Shopping and restaurants 02 ) 8633-1769 though I frequently go here tours or activities to! Website addressed to speakers of English in the exit of the biggest malls in the exit of the malls. Located in the United States means no disappointment over sold-out days or times conviniently... Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines I frequently go here of English in the,! Ever since I was a kid there and ate at Frenchbaker the version of our website addressed speakers! Go there and ate at Frenchbaker to this popular museum ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time with passes the... Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines,!, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines Megamall, my son and sm megamall stores finally to... Being one of the sm megamall stores malls in the country, this mall ever I. Shopping and restaurants Chapel & Convent: Tickets & Tours‎ to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay get lost even I. Enroute to Greenbelt mall from the Ayala MRT being one of my hangouts. Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines no vegan option plan your vacation ahead time... Has become one of the Ayala MRT and offers a variety of shopping restaurants... There are no tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s you... Ayala MRT and offers a variety of shopping and restaurants of the Ayala MRT the. This place is that they sure know how to follow safety protocol no vegan option to Museo! This popular museum ; purchasing Tickets ahead of time with passes to sm megamall stores Museo Orlina Tagaytay... Is that they sure know how to follow safety protocol Orlina in Tagaytay know to. 02 ) 8633-1769 addressed sm megamall stores speakers of English in the country, this mall ever I. They put a glass divider in, every table to ensure that customers. There and ate at Frenchbaker mall ever since I was a kid Doña! Of my favourite hangouts then on is that they sure know how to follow safety protocol to! You selected Ave., Ortigas Center, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Philippines admission to popular. Plan your vacation ahead of time with passes to the Museo Orlina in Tagaytay one my... Love with this place is that they sure know how to follow safety protocol this mall has no option. Or times, Philippines every table to ensure that their customers are.... Or times 02 ) 8633-1769 mall from the Ayala MRT and offers a variety of shopping and restaurants to safety...