Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker Mixer DM1000 Key West Shave Ice Blender, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker DM1000 Key West Shave Ice Blender (CIE), Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Margarita Drink Maker DM0500, Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker DM0500 Replacement SHAVING PADDLE, Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker Margarita PITCHER Only for DM0550, Control Board with Buttons for Margaritaville Frozen Concoction, Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker DM0500A, Nostalgia MSB64 64-Oz. So when I found this travel bag I knew it was the PERFECT father's day gift :) THe padded sides give a little extra protection but my favorite part is the inside strap that is almost like a mini-seatbelt to prevent shifting during travel. The bottom is molded so it holds the mixer in place perfectly. This bag will only fit the DM1000 model. The Bahamas™ Frozen Concoction Maker® takes the guesswork out of creating delicious frozen drinks every time. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I am very happy with the Margaritaville Maker Bag. Shop for margaritaville maker at Bed Bath & Beyond. Shop now! It's big enough to fit everything and it make bring the machine someplace not so bad. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 450 W of power blends pitcher after pitcher of your favourite frozen concoctions. Please try again. This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. This was the perfect tote for my margaritaville maker. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2006. Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2007. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Margaritaville AD1000 Frozen Concoction Maker Bag, Water-repellent canvas bag with double stitching construction, Designed to transport and store Margaritaville's DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker, Foam-padded interior lining; side accessory pocket; nylon carrying handles, Dual-zipper flap pulls back for easy interior access; Margaritaville logo, Measures approximately 15-3/4 by 11 by 21 inches. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. If you want to protect your $300 investment, I recommend having this 1 accessory. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker with Self-Dispensing Lever and Auto Rem... Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with Easy Pour Jar and XL Ice Reser... KUNHEWUHUA Slushy Machine Margarita Maker Frozen Drink Machine Smoothie Maker Slush... Elite Gourmet EIM-9268 Electric Countertop 34-Oz Frozen Drink Beverage Maker, Perfe... VBENLEM 110V Commercial Slushy Machine 30L Double Tank 400W Stainless Steel Margari... VBENLEM 110V Slushy Machine 20L Double Bowl Margarita Frozen Drink Maker 600W Autom... Happybuy Commercial Slushy Machine 400W Stainless Steel Margarita Smoothie Frozen D... KUNHEWUHUA Commercial Slushy Machine Frozen Drink Maker Machine Juice Smoothie Make... Slushy Machine, 2x2L Commercial Slushie Machine and Beverage Dispenser Frozen Drink... 110V Slushy Machine 2Lx2 Bowl Slush Frozen Drink Machine 300W Smoothie Frozen Drink... Island Oasis SB3X Premium Margarita Drink Mix, 1 Liter Bottle. Makes up to 2.5 pitchers of frozen concoctions thanks to its extra-large ice reservoir Creates premium shaved ice rather than crushed ice like a blender, for an authentic frozen concoction experience. 450 W of power blends pitcher after pitcher of your favourite frozen concoctions. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. It makes the machine easy to carry and store. No-Brainer Mixer Tool Ingredient measurements on the side make it easy to add the exact amount needed for the best-tasting cocktails. Its Shave-N-Blend control automatically makes a perfect, 1 L (4 cups) pitcher of margaritas or other frozen drinks in one easy step by mixing the right proportion of ice with your other ingredients. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. MARGARITAVILLE DM1000 Key West Frozen Concoction Machine Blender Tested Working! Its Shave-N-Blend™ control automatically makes a perfect, 1 L (4 cups) pitcher of margaritas or other frozen drinks in one easy step by mixing the right proportion of ice with your other ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018, Margaritaville frozen concoction maker carry bag, Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2007. VEVOR Commercial Slushy Machine 12L Single Bowl Frozen Drink Slush Machine 500W Com... Island Oasis Pina Colada Fruit Puree Beverage Mix, 33.9 Ounce, 33.8 Fl Ounce (Pack ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We've had our Margaritaville margarita maker for several months and have been hauling it around to friend's and family's homes for get togethers. The whole case is padded and there is a thick foam pad at the bottom of the case, that the machine fits snuggly into, then there are velcro straps that wrap around the machine to keep it securely in place. At the touch of a button, the Margaritaville® Bahamas™ Frozen Concoction Maker® gets your party started. I love it! Buy top selling products like Margaritaville® Universal Travel Bag and Margaritaville® Tahiti Frozen Concoction™ Maker. Amazon.com: Margaritaville AD1000 Frozen Concoction Maker Bag: Kitchen & Dining ... Margaritaville New Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It should help protect the frozen concoction maker and make it a lot easier to transport when going on vacation or to a friends house. There are 2 heavey nylon handles for easy carrying. Margaritaville Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with Salt & Lime Tray & Travel Bag 4.0 out of 5 stars 21 More Buying Choices $529.99 (1 new offer) At the touch of a button, the Margaritaville Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker gets your party started. The carry bag is very well made and is well worth the price. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I recently went to a conference and needed a way to carry my mixer ( I am the official bartender) so this was perfect. applicable). Travel and Storage Bag for Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker. Something went wrong. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See the seller's listing for full details. With the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker Bag, it's always a party. The sides of the case zippers to open and close the case. This is a must have for the margarita machine owner ! Yay! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. the bag really protects my machine well !I really like the inside strap for extra protection !! Not to mention that having the whole machine in one container with handles makes transport a lot less awkward.........now people are just as entertained by his travel gear as they are by Hercules! There was a problem completing your request. Margaritaville DM0500 Bahamas 36-Ounce Frozen-Concoction Maker. ... Travel and Storage Bag for Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker. Margarita and Slush Maker Machine Frozen Drink Blender, Margaritaville Explorer Cordless Frozen Concoction Maker Brand New In Box!! Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2013, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2010.