Well you're in luck, because here they come. Do away with that old, stained wooden cutting board and upgrade your kitchen with this Three-Piece Cutting Board Set from DEXAS. Also, with three boards we are never without at least one being available of use (even if one or two are in the dishwasher). There are 556 3d cutting board for sale on Etsy, and they cost $102.07 on average. See how a store is chosen for you. The Bellissima Kitchen 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The drip lip will catch juices so the countertop stays clean. Slice and dice in style with World Market's kitchen essentials. SET of 3 CUTTING BOARDS - 3 Convenient sizes. Description. I received my three piece cutting board set several days ago. SOFT TAPERED HANDLE Boards are very easy to manoeuvre and have a soft tapered handle for comfortable lifting, carrying and storage on a hook or flat in a cupboard. DEEP JUICE GROOVE on all 3 boards for retaining juices and preventing spillage. I have had the opportunity to use two of the three boards on several occasions. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Extra Large Cutting Boards, Plastic Cutting Board for Kitchen Dishwasher Safe Non Slip Chopping Board Set of 3 with Juice Grooves, Easy Grip Handle, Grey, Kikcoin, Extra Large Cutting Board, Plastic Cutting Board for Kitchen Dishwasher Safe Non Slip Chopping Board Set of 3 with Juice Grooves, Easy Grip Handle, Black, Kikcoin. My husband loves these cutting boards because they are easy to clean and simple to use, Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2014. So, I use it primarily for cutting up carrots, misc peppers, onions, celery, lettuce and other small veggies. From shop EsenWoodcraft. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Want to know more? The set includes a small cutting board, a medium cutting board and a large cutting board so you have options for any food. I received a sample of this product for review and give it a solid 4 stars for being good quality cheap cutting board. Everyday Finds; Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes Home & Living ... Breakfast Boardies, set of 3, family pack, serving board/cutting board, picnic or travel boards /walnut board, pear board, minimalist design EsenWoodcraft. The smaller boards have handles so you can easily hold them in place, and all three boards are dishwasher-safe for convenient cleanup. Great! I have not noticed any discoloration and about the only thing that would probably cause staining would be the carrots But again, I have only had them for a short period of time. Commercial Plastic Carving Board with Groove, NSF Certified, HDPE Poly, 24 x 18 x 0... Commercial Plastic Carving Board with Groove, NSF Certified, HDPE Poly, 18 x 12 x 0... Commercial Plastic Black Cutting Board, NSF, 18 x 12 x 0.5 Inch - BPA Free, Dishwas... Neoflam Flutto cutting board, 2 Piece Set, White/Green, Commercial White Plastic Cutting Board NSF, Extra Large, 24 x 18 x 0.5 Inch - BPA Free. Cutting Boards for Kitchen, Plastic Chopping Board Set of 4 with Non-Slip Feet and Deep Drip Juice Groove, Easy Grip Handle, BPA Free, Non-porous, Dishwasher Safe, Fotouzy Plastic Utility Cutting Board with Handles, Food Safe PP Material, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Thick Chopping Board, Large Size (15.5 x 10), Easy Grip Handle, for Kitchen (White), Tribal Cooking Plastic Cutting Boards Set of 3 - Professional Chopping Boards Sets Made From Thick, Non Porous Plastic With No BPA - Dishwasher Safe Cutting Boards With Juice Grooves & Carrying Handle, Famiry Reversible Cutting Board Set of 3, Plastic Chopping Board for Kitchen, Non-Slip Design with Easy Grip Handle, Juice Grooves, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe (3-Piece, Black), Cutting Boards Set, Plastic Chopping Board Professional Kitchen Coloured Cutting Boards with Non-Slip Feet,Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean 3 Pack (3pcs).