Mix 1/2 tsp into water or milk and enjoy it hot or cold depending on the weather. Everything was packaged nicely (the Japanese newspaper was a treat to look through) and the Kiro no Mori, while nothing exotic, tastes smooth and packs a nice kick! We then offset it via our investments in plastic recycling, renewable energy & energy efficiency initiatives in India, respectively. Antioxidant Powerhouse. We cannot make product substitutions for items in this kit at this time. For best results, use filtered water (water can really affect the taste of the tea if it is not filtered). Add To Cart. We stand behind our satisfaction guarantee. Want to learn more about matcha? We recommend at least 2 cups per day to help you stay healthy, energized and provide support for your needs. Too grainy, too dry on my tongue, bitterness out the roof. New To Matcha? PS: mixing matcha with honey never hurt . The only unpleasant part was paying the VAT tax which was 10 extra euros :( The kit is very nicely packaged with bubble wrap and Japanese newspaper ^.^ the bowl looks simply gorgeous and much bigger than I imagined. Perfect for athletes, outdoors people, and busy professionals. Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 24. All components of this kit are authentic, Made in Japan products and are of the highest quality. Use to make the classic Tenzo Green Eye. It has clean, verdant flavor and vivid green color. of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend, Open user-uploaded video and review in a modal. Best investment in my health . There is no comparison between this matcha and other brands. The kit also comes with the sleekiest, on-the-go classy tumbler! $19.99 - Matt & Lisa Hammonds. Need I say anything else? And that is why, 1% of our revenue is directed towards the education of our farmers’ children in India. I switched from coffee and am never going back. Our Matcha Latte Starter Sets are for everyone. Orders over $50 qualifies for free standard shipping. No need to wait in line, pick up, or order delivery. Jugetsudo is not responsible for any customs fees that may be retroactively added to the shipping cost upon arrival. Matcha can also be added to smoothies, baked goods and many other recipes. For orders less than $49.99, shipping rate is $11.00. Use to make the classic Tenzo Green Eye. Matcha is the healthiest energy on the planet. Bamboo Matcha Tea Whisk Set (Chasen) Matcha Bowl (Chawan) Bamboo Scoop (Chashaku) Ceramic Whisk Holder Handmade Matcha Ceremony Starter Kit For Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony (7 Pcs). Shop our BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Up to 50% OFF + FREE GIFT, The 5 Best Sleepytime Teas for a Good Night's Rest, Wisdom of Sages : Holistic Health and Well-Being - Spices (Part 3). If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will gladly send you something else or return your money. BambooWorx Japanese Tea Set, Matcha Whisk (Chasen), Traditional Scoop (Chashaku), Tea Spoon, … Our best-selling Matcha Starter Kit includes 60 servings of Tenzo's ceremonial & organic matcha PLUS a bamboo whisk, whisk stand and a 1/2 tenzo tsp so you can whip up a perfect cup in the comfort of your home. If you cancel before the second shipment, we'll charge the difference between the regular and subscription prices to your card on file. All you need to make a nice bowl of traditional Japanese matcha comes in this beautiful bamboo box. I used it in my smoothie, $8.49 Contents Tea Cup Matcha Samidori 30g Chasen (Bamboo Whisk) Chasyaku (Tea spoon for Matcha) Instruction broachure of how to make Matcha No more waiting in line: equipped with your Vejo and Matcha Latte blends, you can blend on the spot or on the go — wherever you find your zen. Payments made via credit card can be credited back to the original card used. Our matcha tea starter set is one of our best sellers! Make the freshest matcha from the comfort of your home. Our aim is to give back to the places and people that make VAHDAM® India who we are. I'm like a whole new person! Consistently produces finely ground matcha. All rights reserved. This superfood will give any recipe a boost! Free shipping within the US. 20% off, Authentic Japanese Matcha Kit - 5 Matcha + 1 Brew Ware. Sifting matcha makes the hugest difference, gets rid of the clumps caused by static electricity. Sign up for O-Cha.com Japanese Green Tea & Matcha news, Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter! If you are new to matcha and are looking for a great way to get started, here's a kit that's sure to please. 4.6 out of 5 stars 294. $29.99 $ 29. Introducing our exclusive line of 100% Pure & Authentic Matcha sourced from the bountiful lands of Shizuoka, Japan. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The coffee shop is no longer standing but I remembered Tenzo when I wanted matcha for my home. I found Tenzo because of Cory, he visited a coffee shop I managed at the time and sold me on his matcha after leaving me with samples and knowledge about how Tenzo is different and nothing like other matcha brands. All sales are final. The tea wares are all delicately handcrafted. I use it in almost everything including waffles and pancakes! We would not be here without you! We've carefully selected only the finest, authentic Japanese ceramic Hokkori Mugs for this wonderful, at-home Matcha Latte set. The package arrived in 5 days in Brasov. Our brand new Modern Bundle includes 60 servings of Tenzo's ceremonial organic matcha, an electric matcha mixer, and a 1/2 tenzo tsp so you can whip up a perfect cup in the comfort of your home. Serving Size: 1 gram, 6 oz water Number of Servings: 60 Natural Caffeine: 36mg / serving pick up, or order delivery. Get energized before and stay that way after. – Signup & Save 10%. I love everything about Tenzo. Matcha Tea Set: Best Starter Kit and How to Prepare Matcha 7 Health Benefits of Genmaicha and When to Drink Through digging Japanese history, we believe we can find more beauty through exploring patterns, designs, and spirits backed by our curiosity. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Whipping up your morning Matcha Latte has never been so easy with the Vejo Matcha Latte starter kit. Matcha Starter Kit $ 79.49. Matcha is finely ground green tea powder, used for Japanese tea ceremony. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Height: 13.4" Width: 8.7" Depth: 4.7" Weight: 4.6 lb. The whisk and spoon are very nicely done from bamboo. Tenzo Tribe subscribers save 20%. This is the most popular type of Japanese green tea.