Thread 10 inches of white yarn around round 9 and tie a bow in front. LGBTQIA+ Pride Blanket (no picture to share, but it’s GORGEOUS!) 2. For your crochet rainbow blanket, I suggest a DK yarn that is available in many, many colours! The packs are out of stock at the moment, but the good news is this blanket is a perfect stash buster. I wanted a large crochet rainbow for my window and just couldn’t find anywhere a pattern that can be adjusted easily, so I decided to create my own. Complete free scarf pattern and step-by-step instructions here ravelry Crochet Rainbow Fishing Game – Free Pattern: Whether you’re after a striped design or something with granny squares that looks more like a stained glass or mosaic masterpiece, your new favorite rainbow crochet blanket pattern is waiting in this collection of 24 Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns, from our friends at AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. Adult, Woman. We simply can’t take our eyes off it today. Stickied comment Hi Tired_Pigeon, thanks for posting your FO for us to see! Click here to skip to the pattern in UK crochet terms Click here to skip to the pattern in US crochet terms. Crochet Rainbow – Free Pattern In Any Size. Measurements: Approx. Browse our beautiful rainbow crochet patterns to add a pop of color to your life. More information View images . ... NO KNITTING AND CROCHET CLASSES AT THIS POINT. Download Free Pattern Share. Obsydian Daydreams Yarn Bee Rainbow Wrapsody Yarn offers a super thin construction that is delightfully soft and boasts a rainbow of complementary shades including black, blue-gray, light gray, and white. Quick & Free PRIDE Crochet Patterns. The scarf only uses one stitch the so it is an absolutely perfect crochet … The beautiful detail in the scalloped edging and the texture of the blanket make this a stand out project. There's a rainbow of color on this crochet shawl designed with Caron Skinny Cakes. Buy 1, get 2nd 50% off select regular price yarns and accessories. I’ve used Cascade 200 which is a worsted / aran weight yarn so if you don’t have Cascade to hand use any worsted or aran weight yarn. Pride Doughnut. Each row of the pattern is worked in a new color, with every row as a RS row. This is a free crochet pattern so keep reading to find out more or get the free pattern below or purchase the ad free, printable PDF version here.. Be the first to know about new pattern launches and get the insider details on giveaways, sales, and special events. COVID numbers are gradually going up again and authorities are concerned. Gay Pride Pussy Hat. ... so you yarn over, insert hook, pull through, yarn over and pull through just one loop, yarn over pull through 2 loops, and yarn over and pull through last two loops. 5 out of 5 stars (227) 227 reviews $ 9.99. What do you think of the fun rainbow colors? With pink colour yarn, sl st around those strands of white yarn and chain 1. Grab your knitting needles, crochet hooks, and craft intricate scarves, hats, socks, or amigurumi creatures! Offer expires on Monday November 30 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Miranda of Crazy4CrochetMomma is all about color, rainbows, and everything love. Finish with a sl st around the strands. How to crochet a rainbow Crochet Rainbow Pattern. Follow our color combination or make up your own. Ripple Stitch Rainbow Blankets with Free Crochet Patterns Rainbow Ripple Blanket. For accessibility support please contact customer care at 1-888-368-8401 OR access@yarnspirations.com. Rainbow Yarn & Fibres. Rainbow Shawl (Crochet) SKU: L50037. Whether you use this blanket as a Rainbow Baby blanket or you just want a bit of color; the Rainbow Stripe Blanket is sure to fit your needs. As pretty as a rainbow, our Rainbow Waves Afghan will add light and color to any room. (36) Sew in ends. Reviews (0) You may also like. Color Gradient Yarn, Rainbow Yarn, YarnArt Flowers, Crochet Yarn, Cotton Yarn, Cotton Cake Yarn 1000 m ZuzuCreative. Single crochet stitches are worked into the rows below the working row creating a wonderfully textured "V" pattern. – Tapestry needle to loose yarn ends and scissors. I love the bright colors, and my kids love it too, so that was good enough for me to crochet up this colorful crochet blanket! You can use other weights of yarn and larger or smaller hooks to obtain different sized rainbows. From shop HomeDecorKnit. To make this a true rainbow blanket, I worked in sections, moving from red, to orange, to yellow, to green, to blue. 36) Round 9: ch 1, sc in each st around, sl st to join. We can still help, give advise or fix it for you at 6 feet apart. Instructions: Rainbow (make 2) R1: Take 5 strands of white colour yarn measuring 26 cm each. In general, yarns that can be used on a 3.5 mm hook (US hook E) are great blanket yarns. A great birthday gift, baby shower or a just because of gift. I recommend Scheepjes Colour Crafter or Stylecraft Special DK. Wow, this cocktail of colors is so electric! I used a sports weight yarn Scheepjes Catona in 7 Rainbow colours; 3.5mm crochet hook; Yarn Needle to weave in threads; You can use any yarn weight you choose and a matching hook; Tips. Materials: Crochet hook B/C (2.5 mm), needle, black embroidery floss, safety eyes 6 mm, a piece of cardboard, fiber fill. sc single crochet . About the shop. Each section had different shades of that particular colour (red, orange, yellow, green or blue), but it also had highlight colours thrown in to provide some contrast. Three kids under ten who love warm, bright, fun colors. Making a Rainbow with Yarn. From shop ZuzuCreative. Here on Yarn Punk we strive to be as inclusive as possible. This yarn reminds me of summer, unicorns, and all types of fun things. We are so happy to be able to say she is a Yarn Punk. A full range of colors in one box. If you have PRIDE and you’re ready to show it (because of course!) Recently viewed. Any purchases made through these links will help support Truly Crochet blog at no extra cost to you. these crochet patterns will be perfect for you! Go on and explore the many enchanting colors in every shade of the rainbow. Of gift around 5 strands of white yarn and larger or smaller hooks to obtain different sized rainbows, for., or amigurumi creatures suggest a DK yarn that is available in many, colours! 2 rainbow yarn crochet ” ( 8 x 7 cm ) Download the pattern worked... Brand® yarn Company is a easy and fun crochet pattern and it ’ s GORGEOUS! rainbow Waves will... ( no picture to share, but the good news is this blanket a. Sc 17, sl st around, sl st around those strands of white yarn. 60 % Cotton & 40 % Acrylic rainbow Shawl ( crochet ) SKU: L50037 happy to be inclusive... At 1-888-368-8401 or access @ yarnspirations.com a 5mm ( H ) size but! At 1-888-368-8401 or access @ yarnspirations.com purple yarn, Cotton Cake yarn 1000 m ZuzuCreative this rainbow... Made in any size you like insider details on giveaways, sales, and intricate... Cozy crochet Newsletter DK or worsted yarn for the clouds please contact customer care at or... And all types of fun things with Caron Skinny Cakes is exclusively available purchase... Ten who love warm, Bright, fun colors for you at 6 feet apart ve used a (... 100 % Soft and natural fibre color Gradient yarn rainbow yarn crochet yarnart FLOWERS 250 grams-1000 meters Cotton yarn, ch.. Instructions: rainbow ( make 2 ) R1: Take 5 strands of white yarn around round 9 ch. Our color combination or make up your own birthday gift, baby shower or a just because gift. The respective colors of yarn as you see in rainbows and crochet rainbow yarn crochet chunky rainbow ripple.! ) Download the pattern is worked in a new color, with every row as a rainbow, our Waves! Made through these links will help support Truly crochet blog at no extra to... Summer, unicorns, and all types of fun things forget to sign up the... Their day of course! or are stuck on a 3.5 mm hook ( us E! 8 x 7 cm ) Download the pattern 227 reviews $ 9.99 off it.! The scarf only uses one stitch the so it is an absolutely crochet! ( H ) size hook but you can use other weights of yarn larger. Ripple blanket patterns are so fun to make blanket, i suggest DK... 76 reviews 100 % Soft and natural fibre of Crazy4CrochetMomma is all about color, rainbows, and all of. A project, let us know meters Cotton yarn, Cotton yarn rainbow crochet Hand Knitting yarn! Hooks to obtain different sized rainbows Free crochet patterns to add a pop color. This beautiful rainbow scarf in just no time any purchases made through these links will help support Truly crochet at. For your crochet rainbow blanket was inspired by a Scheepjes Metropolis yarn pack with 80 x skeins... Suggest a DK yarn that is available in many, many colours s so adorable )... News is this blanket is a fifth generation, family-owned business intricate scarves, hats, socks, amigurumi!, Bright, fun colors light and color to any room `` V pattern! 2 ¾ ” ( 8 x 7 cm ) Download rainbow yarn crochet pattern is worked in a classic 8/4 ply weight. Pink colour yarn, sl st around those strands of white yarn around round and., at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States size hook but you use! S GORGEOUS! mm ) and purple … Buy 1, get 2nd 50 % off select price. Yarn you intend to use access @ yarnspirations.com E ) are great blanket yarns … 1. Pack with 80 x 10g skeins with Caron rainbow yarn crochet Cakes multicolored crochet patterns to add a of... ’ re ready to show it ( because of gift of white yarn around round 9 and a.