FREE shipping sitewide for a limited time! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. It features a belt which I like to use, and it has a little detail on the sleeves too. It has beautiful patch pockets, a nice ulster collar, and it is double-breasted but it has a very slim button stance which is different than other coats I have. My first fur coat, in nutria, is double-breasted. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). 4.2 out of 5 stars 647.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Overcoats. $49.99 $ 49. The Denim Jeans Guide – Their History & How To Buy For Your Body... Men’s Overcoats – A Tour of My Winter Coat Collection & Wardrobe, Burberry trench coat is in a classic khaki color. Like I’ve said many times before, overcoats are great when they are double-breasted, because it means you have two layers of fabric over the center of your body which will keep you warmer when it is colder outside. The buttons were replaced and it was a second-hand piece that I got from someone; I can not remember how much it cost. DB navy overcoat, brown corduroy, tan shoes, burnt orange and gray scarf from Fort Belvedere. Well, it is quite bold and it is not subtle. I was able to find a REAL OVERCOAT.. (weight, etc) at O’Connell’s in Buffalo…. The first one I bought was a from Gieves & Hawkes. Mens All Wool Gurteen XXL 3/4 Overcoat Sage Green With Red And Blue Windowpanes . It cost me about $200-$250 and I bought it from eBay in the UK. It has a barleycorn pattern and so from afar, it looks like a solid color, when you come more up close, you can see the pattern. I have another cavalry twill overcoat that is a little heavier, and it is a bespoke piece from Heinz Becker in Munich. When it gets really cold outside in Minneapolis, Minnesota (where I live), people start complaining–but for me, it is the other way around. Don a smart attire in men's overcoats. Well, if you wear it on top of a suit, chances are you may sweat and that is not desirable. 5 out of 5 stars (1,696) 1,696 … Another recent addition is a great double-breasted navy overcoat which is made out of a boiled wool. It’s very rare these days–to the extent that most people do not even know what an, It’s actually made to be worn just over the top of your tuxedo, and it’s more a decorative piece that is supposed to keep a black-tie outfit protected from the harshest elements. For security purposes and to provide you a better experience, Etsy will stop supporting Internet Explorer in the near future. View basket for details. £5.20 postage. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Zach Mens Overcoat Wool Trench Coat Knee Length Runs Large. It’s high time that you do so. it has hand-warmer pockets, epaulets, a back belt, and leather buttons in brown. The shell is made of 67% polyester and 33% cotton while the lining is 50% poly and 50% cotton. I like to wear gloves with them, especially unlined gloves, because it is about the right weight and insulation that you need when you wear a trench coat. Style. Next.co.uk. Cut from premium materials including cashmere and Italian wool, these cold-weather staples feature smart collars and cosy funnel necks. That being said, it is such a loud color that if you wear it, you have to really tone down your accessories and go with something darker or brown otherwise, it becomes too clownish. It is very heavy, it has leather buttons, it has a smaller peak lapel and epaulets that shows there is a military heritage to that coat. Charcoal Netherfield Tweed Signature Car Coat, Reiss Navy Gable Wool Blend Epsom Overcoat. Your mention of Rudolf Beaufays— jocularly referred to as Dead Englishmen by the locals—brought back fond memories of Hamburg and Glühwein. The color pops up nicely which I like in the winter, because it protects my neck from the wind. Vintage Mens Camel Hair Wool Overcoat Size 40 M L Simple Button Down 1970s 1980s Long Coat Caramel Tan Light Brown Beige Classic sssggg. It was my first duffle coat and it is quite casual, it has these wooden toggles, as well as a hood so you do not need an extra hat. In wool blends and water-resistant shells, full-length coats are a sure-fire way to keep you looking fresh. In fact ,the salesmen don’t even know what an overcoat is. In terms of scarves, I think a subtle pattern with a solid overcoat always looks good. Sadly, this great 100% wool coat is no longer available because the brand Austin Reed does not really exist in its original shape anymore. It is really heavy, has a nice ulster collar, and it keeps me really warm, especially when I put on the belt. I would think it is from the ’60s or ’70s, as it has a bolder pattern and a nice, heavy weight so it is very easy and quick to put on, it has a little belt, and because the pattern is strong, I typically combine it with solid scarves and solid gloves. Browse gilets, denim jackets and field coats from our collection so you’re covered for all seasons. If you navigate away from this siteyou will lose your shopping bag and its contents. You guessed it: black. £10.00. In case you shop at amazon and we refer you, prices are the same as normal, as an amazon associate we earn a commission from qualifying purchases. Want an extra layer to elevate your look? Shop a wide range of Coats & jackets products and more at our online shop today. British warm overcoat paired with cognac colored gloves from Fort Belvedere. It is an officer’s coat, and you can tell by the golden brass buttons. The other fur coat I own, I bought at a flea market in Hamburg, Germany. That being said, it is a heavy, old fabric, and with just one closing button, you can take it off very easily. You can see, you always want your accessories to be slightly contrasting to your overcoat. While fur coats are not very popular for men these days, they used to be extremely popular in the 1930s. Limited Time! Enter the men’s overcoat. The second trench coat I got was from Burberry. It comes from a big department store with clothing in Munich, Germany which is called Loden Frey. It’s made by Sidi GFT in Italy, and it uses 100% Loro Piana Cashmere. I bought it at a gigantic flea market in Brimfield,  Massachusetts for $10. Use our self-service Returns page to get started and return your item. It is a little heavier than the double-breasted one but otherwise, you wear the same kind of accessories with it. Collect from over 4,500 Hermes ParcelShops. I bought it at Bobby from Boston for about $200, but it is a, Celsius outside, so no one else was interested in overcoats so I picked it up. The interior is lined with high-quality black silk from edge to edge, and it just turns over onto the lapel. Barleycorn Pattern Overcoat by Chester Barrie. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. I got mine from eBay for under $100.The great thing about it is it comes in many different sizes, regular lengths, and short lengths. Are you sure you want to navigate away from this site? The fur of the nutria is not as good as that of beaver, but it’s a large rodent that is similar to beaver. Instead, you want to go with something that is a little more casual in terms of the details and the fabrics.