Then just keep hitting the a, s, d, f, z, x, c, v as the control moves in the ‘keys configuration panel’, till all keys be set. There is also an anthology of the first 7 games in the main series … Till now SNK has relased seven version of metal slug and all are very famous and being played by the gamers. You can try it by yourself. 27.2 MB (122) Download This Rom. i downloaded it and install but i cannot play the game, using windows 10, how to play? I’m going to spare you all that and start from the other side of the coin: Metal Slug 2, a sequel to the arcade classic Metal Slug, is a pretty solid run’n’gun side scrolling shooter, with neat graphics, addictive gameplay and excellent sounds. Metal Slug however takes the concepts introduced in Contra and expands upon them. Lets have a brief review of all the versions. You can subscribe to TechMynd's newsletter to receive free software, giveaways, technology news and updates in email. - Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. Contact us or visit us on our Google Profile. 1-terrible; 2-bad; 3-ok; 4-good; 5-amazing; Register now and enjoy: Ad-free browsing; Rom recommendations tailored to you (the more roms you rate or add to your collection, the better the recommendations become). Keys: Now this is weird thing in this game. Filename: mslugx.zip learn what (U), [! Nadia Cassel Description Have fun playing the amazing Metal Slug 6 game for M.A.M.E. King of Fighters/Ikari Warriors characters Ralf Jones and Clark Still appear in Metal Slug 6, released for the Atomiswave hardware in February 2006. Metal Slug is a series of run and gun video games first released on Neo-Geo arcade machines and game consoles created by SNK. @sahel: You can download kof 97 from here: http://www.techmynd.com/downlo.....ghters-97/, http://www.techmynd.com/downlo.....ghters-97/, Melody recognizer - Identify Song by Humming, Learn To Code and Become Software Engineer. Metal Slug 4 – mslug 4 Metal Slug 2. And all these version of metal slugs are easily downloadable by one file. Download and play the Metal Slug 4 ROM using your favorite Mame emulator on your computer or phone. It was also ported to other consoles, such as the Sega Saturn, the PlayStation, the Neo-Geo Pocket Color and more recently, the Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS. Metal Slug 3 . Metal Slug 5 – mslug 5 It was also ported to other consoles, such as the Sega Saturn, the PlayStation, the Neo-Geo Pocket Color and more recently, the Game Boy Advance, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS. Metal Slug 5. MetalSlug Super Vehicle, Topic: Games Don’t know if I am confusing you. Metal Slug X - Super Vehicle-001. Metal slug 5 And don’t forget to check out this Metal Slug 6 Walkthrough and Metal Slug 6 Wiki page as well. Metal Slug All Collection 1-7 Pack PC Game Free Download the bestgamehub.com provide info: Metal Slug is a great series of games and is liked by the people through out the world by all ages. Metal Slug 4, Metal Slug 5 and Metal Slug 6 or Metal Slug X are the upgraded versions of metal slug but the basic theme of all these versions is same. I am showing you here my screenshot for keys. As i have already shared Metal Slug 7 Full PC game highly compressed now i have decided to present all the previous versions of metal slug. Download all kind of latest, Older, Best and High Compressed Full Version for PC. Metal Slug is a series of run and gun video games first released on Neo-Geo arcade machines and game consoles created by SNK. Yet in another war challenge with some zombies, aliens, war enemies and even strange and deadly … Go to game -> Redefine keys and configure keys by yourself. In this series, however, contact only results in either party’s death if an attack is performed. Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter. Copyright (c) 2020 BestGameHub.com - Design By Muhammad Usman Moavia . Metal Slug 3 – mslug 3 This was all messed up in keys configuration settings. As a final word i will say that you must download this 6 in 1 bundle offer of metal slug through which you can easily download and play all the version of metal slug pc game 1, 2 ,3 ,4 5, 6, X so check it now and enjoy highly compressed download from the following link just install game setup and play the game kindly share this game for your all friends. First and foremost is the ability to perform melee attacks. Popular MAME emulators include MAME32 v0.90 for Windows, Nebula v2.23c for Windows, Kawaks v1.63 for Windows. In the fourth game, Nadia Cassel and Trevor Spacey made their debut, replacing Eri and Tarma, respectively, but have not returned for later games. There are new weapons in metal slug x, metal slug 5 and metal slug 4 like lasers, machine guns, rockets lancers, tanks and many more. To play this rom, the following roms are required as well: Neo-Geo To play MAME roms, an emulator is required. Allen O’Neil (sub-boss) All Right Reseved. Eri Kasamoto And all these version of metal slugs are easily downloadable by one file. Mame Shooting Action Metal Slug 3 is the third sequence of the Neo Geo famous Metal Slug series. Metal Slug 2 – mslug 2 Select required Metal Slug Version CoolROM.com's game information and ROM download page for Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 (MAME). ], and other rom codes mean. Hiroshi is a senior web developer, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of TechMynd. Download Metal Slug Game Pack (size: 230 MB), Metal Slug 3 Hard Space For All Collection Game : 500 MB. For left, right, up, down moves there are a, d, w keys. Run WinKawaks.exe View all MAME emulators. The Game Boy Advance edition of the game features two new characters specific to that title: PF squad trainees Walter Ryan and Tyra Elson. You may also like these MAME ROMs... Andro Dunos (NGM-049)(NGH-049) Metal Slug 5 (NGM-2680) Metal Slug 4 (NGM-2630) Cash On The Lash (Mazooma) (Scorpion 4) (set 1) Tekken Tag Tournament (US, TEG3/VER.C1) The King of Fighters 2002 Magic Plus II (bootleg) Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (USA 980123) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs (World 930201)