One super nice girl at the register and the other one had an attitude and acted like anyone who asked her a question was an annoyance. There was no one else in line or in the store yet the cashier made me wait at the window for nearly 15 minutes to receive my money back. I complained and the lady gave me .50 back. Won’t be back to this location. The actual menu of the Mexican Taco Shop restaurant. Ask your friends on Facebook to see what they think. Service is typically fast but if there is a line up it can take a bit. In 1984 they introduced the Taco Salad and the Taco Bell Grande. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Serving authentic Mexican-style takeout, the Taco Shop was one of Stone Harbor’s best kept secrets. The company now boasts a whopping 6,500 stores worldwide. Everything you could want. There are numerous places across town where you can get better food, better service, better prices. Having grown up in a family of hoteliers and restaurant owners, operating a commercial kitchen was in is blood. Off street parking is 'at the door'. 3) Taco & Burrito $9.50 4) Taco & Enchilada $8.50 5) Three Rolled Tacos w/ Guacamole or Sour Cream $7.30 6) Two Fish Tacos $9.85 7) Chimichanga $9.25. She gave me a refund but because I was furious I didn’t look At it. Traditional, Mexican style Carne Asada. The place was clean. They are an outstanding example of convenient, affordable, tasty tex-mex cuisine. #92 of 509 Mexican restaurants in Seattle . Mexican Taco Shop: Wrong prices on menu refused to correct - See 10 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Topeka, KS, at Tripadvisor. I asked her what was taking so long and why i had to wait that long to get my money back. Choose from a selection of carne, pescado and vegetarian tacos, all distinct in flavour and ingredient combinations. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Beware the menu prices have change and they have them in the register but not the menu board. Taco Bell is a restaurant that serves delicious tex-mex food; as per the name, they were … The menu us very large and definitely will fill your personal choices. The tacos were refridgerator cold and the shells were soggy not to mention i did not get any salsa with my order. Seared and grilled to perfection. Required fields are marked *. Their tacos have one of the crunchiest shells around and they have a variety of options: crunchy taco, crunchy taco supreme, although if you don’t fancy the crunch in your bite they also have a range of soft shelled tacos too. I would give ZERO STARS if possible!!!! Our food is craveable. more, “Wrong prices on menu refused to correct”. Enchiladas: All of their food is a fantastic fusion of flavors and is consistently: tasty, spicy, hot and delicious. 3) Taco & Burrito $9.50 4) Taco & Enchilada $8.50 5) Three Rolled Tacos w/ Guacamole or Sour Cream $7.30 6) Two Fish Tacos $9.85 7) Chimichanga $9.25. If you’re unsure of what to order on your first visit, try their “fiery Doritos locos tacos supreme”, it is unbelievable. And yes, guac is free. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Take them to go or make friends with the Gastown workers and VFS students in the boisterous crowd – you’ll no doubt be sharing a table with them in these intimate quarters. Burritos: Shredded beef or chicken, marinated with bell peppers, onions and tomatoes with refried beans. Pork shoulder cooked for 3 hours, in a marinade featuring Mexican Coca Cola, until the meat falls off the bone. Our food is authentic. A nice clean 'condiments' bar is very good also.Desserts, margaritas. Seasoned and marinated in an authentic blend of spices, diced onions and lime. Pairing up with business partner Romero Alfonso, La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop opened its doors in 2009. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. This Beyond Beef crumble is vegan friendly, gluten free, and soy free. Copyright © 2016 Real Menu Prices. Shredded Beef (cooked with Bell Pepper, Onion, and Tomato) with Eggs, Lettuce, Guacamole, and Salsa Mexicana. Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for Taco Shop menu, providing prices information of Taco Shop breakfast, specials, kids, value menu. Stopped here today for lunch with the family. Battered fish is made to order, dipped in a special Tecate Beer batter and deep fried. By 2017, La Taqueria (which means taco shop) has grown to include five locations, a commissary kitchen and a thriving catering business. Efficient service, quality ingredients and a formidable fusion of authentic spices have gained the company a place in the world’s hearts. Pork shoulder cooked for 3 hours, in a marinade featuring Mexican Coca Cola, until the meat falls off the bone. Our Al Pastor is second to none. Their slogan is “Eat Fresh” and they’ve branded themselves as a healthy... Includes Medium Drink or Coffe & Choice of Hash Brown or 2 Cinnabon Delights. The staff is friendly, attentive and happy to offer you recommendations from the menu if you can’t decide on which of their delicious taco and quesadilla offerings to order. Got home and look she gave me a refund for 3.75 cost of the item without tax. Burrito Supreme, Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Beef), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Chicken), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Steak), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, Quesadilla (Chicken), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, Quesadilla (Steak), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, 3 Tacos Supreme (Crunchy) and Large Drink, Mexican Pizza, 2 Crunchy Taco Supreme, and Large Drink, Crunchwrap Supreme, Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, Cheesy Gordita Crunch, 2 Crunchy Tacos, and Large Drink, Nacho Bellgrande, Crunchy Taco Supreme, and Large Drink, 2 Chalupas Supreme (Beef), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, 2 Chalupas Supreme (Chicken), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, 2 Chalupas Supreme (Steak), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, 3 Doritos Locos Tacos (Supreme) and Large Drink, 3 Doritos Locos Tacos (Regular) and Large Drink, Smothered Burrito (Beef), Crunchy Taco, and Large Drink, Freeze (Mtn Dew® Baja Blast, Starburst Strawberry, or Starburst Cherry), Quesarito Big Box (Quesarito, Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, Crunchy Taco & Medium Drink), Crunchwrap Slider (Sriracha Chicken, Spicy Beefy Nachos, Beefy Cheddar or BLT), Crunchwrap Slider Big Box (Crunchwrap Slider, Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Taco, Crunchy Taco & Medium Drink), Supreme Variety Pack (6 Supreme Tacos & 6 Doritos Tacos), Grande Meal (Any Combination of 10 Crunchy or Soft Tacos & Bean Burritos), A.M. Crunchwrap (Bacon, Sausage or Country), Biscuit Taco (Egg & Cheese or Sausage & Cheese), Biscuit Taco (Bacon, Egg & Cheese or Sausage, Egg & Cheese), Grilled Breakfast Burrito (Country, Bacon or Sausage).