Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Nothing was designated GF but there are plenty of items that naturally fall into that category. Best Valentine's Day dinner in a very long time! Saying she understood we had problems but she couldn't comp the whole meal! 588 Mulberry St, Macon, GA 31201. The menu items were unique and delicious. When we got to speak with the manager, after waiting about 30 minutes, she got snippy! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Food looked so nice! Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. It fell apart as soon as he picked it up. Black Friday Deals | Christmas Gifts | Gifts for Moms | Harry Potter Gifts | Things to Do | Kids Activities | Nightlife | Restaurants | Spas | Massages | Hair Salons | Travel, Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more, Check back every day for new deals near you. I hope the owner sees this and corrects this problem and trains staff better in customer service!More, Bourbon marinated Atlantic salmon with fresh mixed vegetables Salmon was melt in your mouth delicious highly recommend. 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. MichaelÕs on Mulberry is a restaurant in Macon, Georgia that specializes in classic American seafood cuisine. Macon’s favorite lunch. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Michael's On Mulberry specializes in private parties up to 60 people. American (New) $$ (478) 743-3997. The restaurant features a dinner service six days a week and is closed on Sundays. it is described as choice aged midwestern beef cooked to medium well. Distance: 0.00 miles, Sid's Sandwich Shop ($) there's tons of bike parking outside the restaurant. My husband said his wrap was good but was not wrapped very well. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. When you're looking for a bite of the classics, you know there's no better place than Michael's On Mulberry. Michael's on Mulberry. read more, Terrible staff was drunker then the patrons... Michael's On Mulberry specializes in private parties up to 60 people. and included croutons that could be bought at Kroger. | 7am-4pm, Tuesday-Friday btw We watched 2 tables of customers get up and leave without eating. We love welcoming large groups visiting downtown Macon! Michael's On Mulberry ($$) this restaurant has a wonderful selection of drinks to accompany your dinner. Wednesday: A fine chef Miguel, who truly knows how to prepare fish. Hotels near Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park, Hotels near The Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House, Hotels near Macon Visitors Information Center, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Hotels near (MCN) Middle Georgia Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Macon, American Restaurants with Delivery in Macon, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Macon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Macon. She did but we won't be back! Saying she understood we had problems but she couldn't comp the whole meal! © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Click to add your description here. Valid only in US. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. Room temperature beers! Tasted great, too! The Chef salad was OK but a few more bacon bits would have sparked to up a notch. Thanks guys! This will be one of our top places to consider for our outings.More, We had reservations for 6:00 PM. Top Reviews of Michael's On Mulberry 3.5 stars - Based on 3 reviews . Just not so much. 2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Created with Sketch. We asked! to back again. Never had to wait for anything-service was excellent. Stop in at Michael's On Mulberry in Macon for some casual American dining that won't disappoint. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Distance: 0.04 miles, Ninja Japanese Sushi & Steakhouse ($$) Will definitely return anytime I’m in Macon!More, We ate here during the week at lunch. Very friendly staff who took care of every need. 588 Mulberry St, Macon, GA 31201. I hope the owner sees this and corrects this problem and trains staff better in customer service! No apologies and did not acknowledge me or the othe customer waiting. Bask in the sun (or moon!) My husband said his wrap was good but was not wrapped very well.