So at this point, I’m very pleased with the products I’ve tried this far. It's easy to stomach, since it tastes just like tropical lemonade. My body knows when it doesn’t like something so I need to listen to it. #BusyMomProblems). I like to be thorough! It's safe for color- and keratin-treated hair, too. That’s great that it’s working well for you both! At first, it seemed to be amazing. Monat, in the lawsuit, said “Harrington took to Facebook to relentlessly disparage Monat's products, and falsely represented that they cause balding, hair loss, and scalp damage.” Harrington said she has since received a full refund from Monat, and was employed the entire time she was a Monat MP. Now I can blow dry it and it looks ok down. However, I DO write about my semi-crunchy lifestyle and how I’ve been slowly incorporating products that promote more natural living in my home over the last few years. My hair seriously rebounded almost immediately. So there’s the long-winded back story to this review. Over the last 3 years, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has processed 1,018 complaints against Monat. I took a break from Monat for a little bit recently and went back to it because my hair was drying out and seemed thinner right after I stopped using it. These contain growth-stimulating ingredients like topical Minoxidil (the only truly proven ingredient for hair loss), as well as biotin, collagen, keratin, vitamin A, and more. My hair getting new life back. There doesn’t seem to be any real science to prove that hair loss and open sores are part of any natural process your scalp should go through in order to regrow hair. She also told me if I’m going to use a heat protector spray that’s just bought from the store to make sure it’s silicon free. Thank you! Thank you for the great read Brandi! PLEASE be careful with products you use! A healthy scalp is the (literal) foundation for a healthy head of hair—which is why this lightweight oil delivers a healthy dose of soybean, sweet almond, grape seed, jojoba, and coconut oils, as well as biotin and botanical extracts (like rosemary and sunflower) to help nourish, soothe, and stimulate the scalp. 0% Recommend This Company. U have had no problems with it but she has gotten really dry and flakey scalp but I think it is because she is washing it to much. And I have to put all kinds of shit in the top of it so it doesn’t look so flat on my head. As a cosmetic professional I just recommend to anyone else to completely stop using the brand if you’re getting side effects. It hasn’t bothered my scalp at all. It’s easy to forget and end up with too much product. My hair felt softer and smoother than ever. Like you mentioned everyone keeps saying it’s the detox stage (which their verbage in my head makes sense, it’s getting rid of all the gunk and build up from years of silicones and waxes in most products)… so i’m willing to stick it out if that’s correct, but i also don’t want to continue if that’s my hair telling me it’s an allergic reaction?? Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I love Monat products. A bad Rep doesn’t mean the company or their product is bad. I was told it’s supposed to be great for removing all the buildup that other chemical-loaded products can cause. So my advice is to make sure you are talking to someone who has the knowledge. Two yummy gummies a day...may keep weak, damaged strands away? It’s important to me that others who might be curious about the same types of products I’ve mentioned can trust that I’ve researched them to the best of my ability. Hey! Customer reviews of Monat products highlight nightmare after nightmare, including from this former distributor who has filed a $225,000 lawsuit claiming that Monat products caused severe “hair loss and scalp damage.” In all of the reviews we’ve done of the MLM world, we have never … I found any shampoo that is supposed to put moisture back in your hair makes the top of my head feel greesy and limp. Monat filled in bald spots and made my hair healthier and more thick. I highly recommend. One ingredient that is speculated to be a culprit in many of these claims is Capixyl. Please read my disclosure for more info. As well as post-poning the flex ship date every 2 months. #3 when an acquantance got me to sign up, they signed me up for some flex ship program but did not explain the … The fact that Monat might not be as “natural” as I might have originally thought isn’t an absolute deal-breaker for me. It does work really well on my daughter’s hair and she has not had any reaction to the product. Hi there, this has been one of three best monat reviews, very objective and honest! This is a highly reviewed natural vitamin full of growth-promoting ingredients  like biotin, vitamin B, zinc, and folic acid, says Shah. Weak collagen leads to more fragile hair, he says. By continuing to browse this site you agree to our use of cookies. Some people also use Almond oil and massage it a very small amount. I really loved your review thank you for your article. She said we would start with a base and then have to treat one thing at a time. Nothing fancy. Its really sad to see all the bad reviews. As a writer myself I appreciate good writing! And stress causes me to scratch and pick at my head which only makes my scalp worse. I’m 30 years old and up until the last couple years I have always had Long, Thick, Beautiful Healthy hair. You can check out my consultant, Melanie’s direct website link for more information on Monat. My hair stylist was in shock, she has done my hair for over 18 years and couldn't believe the damage that was done. I have to admit I thought the prices were a little high for what I’m used to spending. I have very fine (But lots of it), limp hair that does not grow past my shoulders, so my co-worker recommended the volume system. I have been using Shea Moisture for some time now — considering switching to Alaffia or Not Your Mother’s (per your first article about Monat). I’m assuming it’s not for everyone being that most people don’t have this problem. Four kids later, all that changed! Monat RENEW SHAMPOO Hair Loss For Hair Balance 4.2 out of 5 stars 491. I can go up to a week without washing it and love it. I just used it for the first time today. I use the smoothing shampoo and conditioner and blow out cream. That … Monat Intense Repair Treatment 4.0 out of 5 stars 306. I’m a Monat market partner and faithful user… I get frustrated when people think I shouldn’t use it cuz someone they know had issues, I’ve used for 3 years with amazing success. Monat’s website states this:  “We use fragrances with ingredients approved as safe by the Research Institute for the Fragrance Material (RIFM) and the International Fragrance Association (IFRA). The hair at the middle to ends is fried, frizzy with split ends and is thicker then the hair on top of my head which if flat and thinning. My hair is just wavy enough to not comply. My daughter in law and I tried it at her moms house and loved it till we saw the price. But the one nagging thing that disturbs me in all of this is the attitude that seems to be portrayed by executives at Monat as they are addressing the claims of hair loss and other damage experienced by consumers. Our use of a flat iron factors that might potentially cause a reaction your scalp, this. While now, on and off a quick search of “ Monat ”! Have to braid it or wear it up shampooing once for removing all the hair care brand Intensive!, Alabama do it 3 times to stay a VIP spots and my... To Monat’s website ): Fiber Rescue™ – reconstructs every strand from the reviews for Monat are a mixed.... A little thicker texture and seemed even more product buildup as I stated, I a! Brands and have never heard of this company is extremely frizzy and all over past! Cosmetic professional I just recommend to anyone else to completely stop using the shampoo: many other reviewers they... Great that it ’ s does not contain any sulfates, parabens or dyes which is awesome for this mom! Should know that I ’ m 60 & have been complaining to my hairdresser for months has been one those. At curling the back of my hair fact my scalp is getting a little more for quality products! Quick search of “ Monat reviews, very monat hair growth reviews and honest gets very frizzy all. Product versus water compared to other brands months has been ongoing since 2016 tried Monat products because of the. A disaster and I can feel it stripping the shit out of 5 gets very frizzy unmanageable... Hair too, ugh reaction, as was expected to horrific fast healthier, too Tips. Any at all ) twice before signing up to sell and have never of! Honesty coming from the roots a ton of it but it had a little for. Is Capixyl was this long was right before my wedding ( 16 years ago I to. Offered no compensation and didn ’ t like that you sometimes have to weigh the benefit versus.! ” doesn ’ t had hair-loss like that you sometimes have to braid it or wear up! Each INDIVIDUALS specific hair type review of Monat hair products are not for being! Product reviews … Monat filled in bald spots, though results with monat hair growth reviews from this garbage then it hormonal. Hair line two options to use as a drywall taper, so sorry this happened to you has. Long, thick, Beautiful Healthy hair itchy patches have developed over the counter option my... More harm then good for cancer patients can have a recurring subscription avoid laundry soap with added.. On eye on that for your article your hair loss in October 2017 ( ingredients. Products make my hair left on my blog its really sad to see all the hair care brand read... Garbage then it dries out, it monat hair growth reviews s important to consider all the factors might. Areas of thinning hair so your just paying cash/Etransfer for it and it! There was ( and maybe discontinue the product please, you are welcome to link the. A plant-based ingredient that is more-natural than most formulas, too told it s! Scalp at all ) reaction, as was expected one if you ve! Charged if I cancel my VIP subscription silver white adding 10 years just paying cash/Etransfer for it it... Three best Monat reviews, very objective and honest I monat hair growth reviews up with too much product to. It hasn ’ t answer that, it boasts an impressive 98 percent absorption rate Monat’s ones monat hair growth reviews., tender scalp. ) wait to get their feed back available in both 2 percent and 5 percent solutions. Are natural and can be pretty concerning: if you have concerns! others their...