This Holiday shop early. protection from manufacturer defects. Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer Orders placed before 5 p.m. My Fender MIM Jazz Bass had a too-soft neck, so I finally decided to replace it. 20mm long x neck thickness approximate not including fret. The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. Don't force the neck into pocket. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish.Since the 1970's Mighty Mite has manufactured replacement and custom parts for luthiers, repairmen, and guitarists who can't wait to hot-rod their Jazz bass or Jazz-style...  Click To Read More About This Product, If we promise a delivery date and a delivery attempt is not made by But then I remembered that I only purchased this bass for something to play around with; my main instrument is guitar. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals. Your refund will be promptly processed upon successful evaluation of returned item from our trained category professionals. ET For example, if your order is placed and paid at 1 p. Eastern time on Friday, wood wind brass wind will ship it Monday. logo home url. Sanitation fee. Depth check and adjust the nut slots. Review (mpn:mm 2908 for sale)mm 2908 MIGHTY MITE Jazz Bass Neck Rosewood Fretboard 716570000264. new destination. 50 position markers side e to skunk stripe necks are for sale locally they...(February 27th, 2017), (43.8% similar) 5 radius, and a inch 42mm pre-slotted nut. Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. close mobile menu. Adjust the truss rod to dead flat. Excellent!!!! An5713 Mighty Mite Neck Strat Guitar Compound Radius Rosewood 726084456655, (44.3% similar) If the body is unfinished, remember that finish will make neck pocket smaller with lacquer build up on edge of rout. Awesome buy, great price, excellent seller! Our commitment to you is ensure that are completely satisfied with your purchase. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. mighty mite has ebonol. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. 88. Join for free and start earning 8% back on every purchase. Interviews & The warranty is not transferable. The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. ?? 866-498-7882 Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. the allparts neck has an ebony fingerboard. I was leery of the Mighty Mite, and I almost opted for another vendor's neck for twice the cost. Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials. new destination. this date, we will provide a refund of any shipping fees associated with your order. I'm happy I made the purchase. WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg www.p65warnings.ca.gov. 10% Off $49+ | 15% Off $99+ w/ code: BLACKFRIDAY, Special 6-month financing on select brands with your Musician's Friend Platinum card. The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. Mighty Mite USA : - Necks Pickups Necks, bodies, tremolos, accessories, and repair kits Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz Bass Neck Rosewood Fretboard A direct replacement neck for Jazz basses The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. Gear returned in great condition, with only minor signs of use, such as slight scuffs or pick marks. Get … The Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz bass replacement neck is constructed of maple and a rosewood fingerboard fitted with 20 medium frets. Exceptions there are no returns on clearance, discontinued, vintage, demo and select used items. Or more, must be returned within 10 days of shipment this bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. no differences on mine = they are both great necks… Woodwind brass wind charges sales tax to orders shipped the following states: California, Indiana, Missouri, Texas, Utah and Washington. California Transparency In Supply Chains Act, Covers accidental drops, spills or cracks. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. Get your gear before it's gone |, New Arrivals: The hottest gear and exclusives. Due to our extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy. ?? We aim to show you accurate product information. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. suppliers and others provide what you see here, This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. This bass neck has been given an oil-based finish. Fast shipping! the latest deals. Mighty Mite® Bass necks with maple, rosewood or fretless fingerboards. Already purchased your product? Orders placed after our cutoff time will ship the next business day, Some orders may be held for verification and may cause a delay, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. A Gear Adviser is ready to take your questions, Looking for something else? © Woodwind & Brasswind. 88. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. (03-03-18), Great short stands for the price! title: Mighty Mite MM2908 Jazz Bass Neck Rosewood Fretboard 716570000264, Brand: Mighty Mite, Mpn: Mm2908, Upc: 716570000264, sku: 1563878111856203, musical instruments > parts gear > guitar necks. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Most orders placed before noon ET ship same day (except weekends and holidays). WARNING: This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.xn--ivg, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. 5 inch scale, 22 medium jumbo frets...(December 5th, 2017), 5110 Mighty Mite Stratocaster Strat Guitar Fret Neck Locking Tuners, (40.9% similar) Shows a scratch in the clear coat on back of headstock.

Since the 1970's Mighty Mite has manufactured replacement and custom parts for luthiers, repairmen, and guitarists who can't wait to hot-rod their Jazz bass or Jazz-style basses. Gear returned in mint condition. If you change the Ship-To country, some or Transparancy Act, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in.