Yum yum. Add a scoop of the cookie crumble to each serving dish. No Bake Caramel Cheesacake Mousse is the unique and nice Idea These are beautiful! In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice together. Panlasang Pinoy Recipes is a food blog created to share a collection of Filipino Recipes and foreign recipes that have been modified to suit Filipino taste. Pulse the ginger snap cookies in a food processor until crumbled into gravel. I made bake cheesecake recently, but going to have try these a no baked ones I can see why they weren’t safe in the freezer! Gently fold it in until it’s fully incorporated. I can’t decide which one I like better. It should look like wet sand. Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Your email address will not be published. I worked my way through one of the jars, a tiny taste at a time as I waited through the day to serve them at night. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Using a hand mixer, this takes about 6-7 minutes. You can put it in a plastic baggy if you don’t have a piping bag. I’m Laura, the author and recipe creator behind A Food Lover’s Kitchen. This was delicious, made it last night. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Store it in the fridge until you’re ready to assemble the desserts. The whole family loved the way this dessert turned out. These are such pretty little treats! We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. I love lemon cheesecake and I just love the raspberries on top! Set aside. Scoop the pumpkin cheesecake mousse into each dish. I could not resist these little jars once they were stashed in the refrigerator. I’m a big fan of no-bake desserts so these are right up my alley! You can do this with a piping bag fitted with a small tip, or you can cut the corner off the plastic baggie and use that to pipe on the whipped topping. Top with another drizzle of caramel and sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker crumbs. Will definitely do it again. Thanks. The lemon adds a lovely tang to the cheesecake, but it is not required in order for the recipe to work. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla. Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the butter and instant coffee, wait till the chocolate is completely melted and remove from heat. There’s no rule that pumpkin pie is the only pumpkin dessert allowed at the Thanksgiving table, so let’s break with tradition and serve these delicious pumpkin cheesecake desserts instead! The individual desserts look great in a yogurt dish, like in our pictures, or in a parfait dish or even a coupe glass. This blog was started in 2012. Laura is a home cook who loves making new recipes and finding new favorite things to eat, whether at home or abroad. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. As a result, the crumbs do not absorb the moisture from the cheesecake, allowing them to remain crisp and chewy. I saw the cream next to the cream cheese in the refrigerator and one thing led to another. Instagram it! Sprinkle the bottom of pie crust with some of the chocolate chips, if using. Your email address will not be published. Chill for an hour or overnight before serving. Spoon mousse mixture into pie … What's not to love about this dessert! Published - Feb 5, 2019 Update - Oct 13, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 856 words. Thanks. Pour on top of the mousse, and refrigerate for another 3-4 hours. If you try this recipe please tag #AFoodLoversKitchen on Instagram or Twitter. What size jar and how long will it last in the refrigerator? This dessert is so easy to make. The rest of the whipped cream will go in with the whipped pumpkin cheesecake, once you’ve mixed that up. I'm also the author of three cookbooks dedicated to making cooking from scratch as simple as possible. Beat until light and fluffy.Add in all but 1 cup of the whipped cream. What a delicious alternative to pumpkin pie. I made these for thanksgiving and they were outrageously good. These no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Desserts are a fun alternative to the typical pumpkin pie that you can serve at Thanksgiving. I like to keep it simple in the kitchen, so this site is filled with easy and delicious recipes you can make for two. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice together. You'll need to register or log in to upload images. About 5 minutes to read this article. Click to follow our Pinterest boards so you can find all our recipes! Read More.