This is a lovely colour and suits me better than the lighter shade I've been using from Naturetint. The colour was spot on but does lighten and fade so next time I will get darker so it lightens slower. Plant based permanent … Product Title Naturtint Permanent Hair Color - 5G Light Golden Chestnut 1 Box Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 23 ratings , based on 23 reviews Current Price $15.60 $ 15 . worked on brown hair but colour didn't last. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. I had no hope for this one too. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2019. I wanted to go as dark as possible with this colour so left for 35 minutes, and achieved very close to expected result on box indicator. Excellent grey coverage, no allergic reaction, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 May 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint Permanent Natural Hair Colour (165ml, 6N (Dark Blonde)) at Amazon.com. My friend D is a dark-haired beauty who dyes her raven (and currently straightened) locks to cover up the odd gray hair. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have tried so many different copper, auburn, red colours that never looked as natural as I wanted. It gives a lovely warm glow to your complextion as oppose to looking washed out with a lighter tone. Try again. See 55 member reviews and photos. I'm also pleased to see that the dye, shampoo and conditioner in the box are free of silicones. I wrote a review about how I did not get 5 boxes of colour as advertised here, only 1 box, but the review was not posted. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Brought this hair dye for my mum as she has skin allergies and allergic to most hair dyes. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Naturetint which I've been using for years is harmless to your hair and although expensive I think if you value your locks spending a little more is worth it in the long term. 60 You can edit your question or post anyway. Worked on my brown hair, left it on for 45 minutes which is an extra 15 mins than recommended on the box. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Good when you know how to get the most from it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 December 2017. No ammonia. With a subtle yet pleasant scent and suitable for vegans, the Phergal Naturtint Permanent Hair Colourant is designed to colour, nourish, repair, strengthen and protect hair. See 55 member reviews and photos. I had an allergic reaction to a patch test for a high street box dye but this one caused me no problems! Naturtint Permanent Hair Colour, 6A Dark Ash Blonde, Plant Enriched,... Naturtint Permanent Hair Colour, 6A Dark Ash Blonde, Plant Enriched, Ammonia Free, Long Lasting Grey Coverage and Radiant Colour, Nourishment and Protection. Naturtint Permanent Hair Color 9N Honey Blonde 5.45 fl oz I have used 4 times every 6 months and the color stay for long time! More expensive than the usual shop colours but at least I know no animals were hurt for me to cover my grey hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Turned my medium dark brown hair to a red wine/deep cherry colour. No parabens. Used all of the conditioner provided in one go which left my hair silky smooth. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 January 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 May 2019. I was very surprised to find that this works very well (provided you wash your hair through a few times immediately after dying it). Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. 100% coverage and all nice and even. I buy this because it is cruelty free. We are so grateful to all our wonderful customers for sharing their reviews and letting us use their stunning pictures. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I thought I’d give this a go as an alternative to L’Oréal preference colours, since I tend to top up my colour every 8 weeks or so I’d rather avoid chemicals if possible. Looked darker when on so don't be tempted to wash early. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 April 2020. Hair does need lots of conditioner first few washes to avoid it feeling dried out. So as instructed she carried out a skin test before using the hair dye on her hair but unfortunately the areas on her skin became red and raised with lumps and became very itchy. When it arrived i read ingredients and it said it contains ppd along with others. The product smells ok. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 August 2018. My friend D is a dark-haired beauty who dyes her raven (and currently straightened) locks to cover up the odd gray hair. It was a bit difficult to wash it off, but there is a great herbal shampoo and conditioner included--use it! It said it was good to use for people with skin conditions and skin allergies free from this that and the other. See all details for Naturtint Permanent Hair Colour, 6A Dark Ash Blonde, Plant Enriched,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. She uses a permanent hair color called Naturtint ($17.99) and she asked … What I really liked is that it doesn't have any chemicals and it smells of herbs, like henna hair dye. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020. It covers grey well. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint Permanent 6A Dark Ash Blonde 170ml at Amazon.com. I complained to amazon and they have now changed the description, 3,311 global ratings | 1,457 global reviews. The colour looks very natural and I will definitely buy it again. Intense and radiant color. Colour runs for first 4-5 washes and each time my hair looked even more red. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 February 2019, I was really annoyed, this was orginally advertised as all natural products. She uses a permanent hair color called Naturtint ($17.99) and she asked me to check out the ingredients. If you’d like to send a review or share a picture, drop us a line at hello@naturtint.co.uk, we’d love to hear from you! I have allergies and sensitive skin and this product was completely fine, did not irritate skin at all. I had a fair amount of grey in my dark brown hair and this dye covered it completely. At this Coronavirus situation this is a life saver for me, I have not coloured my hair myself for the last 10 years, I go to hairdresser every three weeks and I was really scared to colour my hair myself but I am really happy and will buy this hair dye again. I wish there were more tones of colour. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 September 2019. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I would NOT recommend this product for people with skin conditions. Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great colour for good value, I even done my eyebrows with it and it looks good and natural. Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I would not recommend this product for people with skin conditions. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Naturtint Permanent 6A Dark Ash Blonde 170ml at Amazon.com. It does not smell nasty, it is easy to use and the colour is very natural and fit with my dark brown hair.