I was considering Helix Pinnacle as a wincon I could flash in with Emergence Zone or Vedalken Orrery, or just have it out early game because people don't want to waste a removal spell on it in the early goings. So a land that normally enters the battlefield tapped will enter untapped instead, for instance. Rules Text. If this spell was kicked, put two +1/+1 counters on each creature you control. War of the Spark: Nissa, Who Shakes the World. I know you have early-game 'walkers, but would you consider running Fatal Push? I think it needs 36+ lands. by Chlouide. It becomes a 0/0 Elemental creature with vigilance and haste that's still a land. She gets a lot done, no doubt about that. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Nissa, Who Shakes the World Legendary Planeswalker — Nissa. Whenever you tap a Forest for mana, gain an additional . All permanents untap during each player's untap step. You don't need gen wave and put in play cards. [−2]: Add for each Mountain you control. by Blackpanda034, Om nom Trample Untap it. [+1]: Untap up to one target creature and up to one target land. Search your library for up to two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library. It's still a land. You follow the instructions of an ability in the order they are written. Put Early harvest back in, it works well with these types of decks and i would go Arbor Elf & Utopia Sprawl which would allow you get more mana and hardcast Godsire if you kept it. Whenever you tap a Forest for mana, gain an additional . [+1]: Scry 1. Three Visits is better than rampant growth if you have the money. [+1]: Up to one target creature gets +3/+3 and gains trample until end of turn. Lands I'd definitely add. [−7]: Search your library for up to three artifact cards with different names, put them onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library. But this does not stop other effects from adding abilities to lands. If you do, shuffle your library.  Flip (witch will also let you get a creature when it enters) rather than just a creature, and gives you a blocker / attacker. Any thoughts? Sacrifice any number of lands. Nissa, Who Shakes the World. Cancel Search × Multiple Search. It's still a land. I built this on MTGO and so far so good. Card Names Format Examples: Ancient Den Welding Jar Ornithopter 2 Ancient Den 3 Welding Jar 4 Ornithopter 2 x Ancient Den 3 x Welding Jar 4 x Ornithopter . How does the sequencing of Nissa, Who Shakes the World's +1 ability work, and in particular how does that interact with Hardened Scales?I'm aware that Hardened Scales won't put extra +1/+1 counters on things like Llanowar Reborn as it's a non-creature, and my reading is that Nissa's +1 is similar as it indicates to put the counters on a land, then the land untaps, becomes a creature, and … Buy your copies of Nissa, Who Shakes the World (War of the Spark) on LilianaMarket, the new marketplace for the Magic: The Gathering community in the UK. Average Type Distribution. Can you explain why dependency doesn't apply here? © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. [−6]: You get an emblem with "Swamps you control have ': Add .'". +1: Put three +1/+1 counters on up to one target noncreature land you control. Also, just my personal opinion, I'd say run 2x Nissa of Shadowed Bows. Is this an arena bug that I should report, or is it the intended behavior? 603.1. 1.73 TIX. Kicker (You may pay an additional as you cast this spell.). They're still lands. Calming Verse is a one sided enchantment wipe, and Sylvan Tutor is wordly tutors weak cousin. The written ability seems to contradict the rule. Untap it. It becomes a 0/0 Elemental creature with vigilance and haste that's still a land. What about an additional mana sink or two similar to say Expansion / Explosion or Hydroid Krasis. War of the Spark. Also, Nissa, Who Shakes the World and her ultimate will bring a huge landfall mass, while her plus one could give those lands extra use (and you can clearly get them back if someone blows them up). Also notice in a few games an abundance of mana with nothing to use it on. Nissa, Who Shakes the World; Nissa, Who Shakes the World (Card) Nissa, Who Shakes the World. 53. [−5]: You get an emblem with "Mountains you control have ': This land deals 1 damage to any target.'". Hardened Scales as similar abilities that only effect creatures won't help this Nissa. [−2]: Reveal the top four cards of your library. Vernal Bloom also if you feel like taking advantage, but you do have vorinclex. I'm not sure if her abilities would be of use, but I'm just spitballing. +1: Untap up to four target Forests. +1: Put three +1/+1 counters on up to one target noncreature land you control. Untap it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step. by masterblayne, Chlouide Tatyova There may be slight difference between the reference price and the actual amount charged by Paypal.