When we combined the ratings, Nutrisystem landed toward the middle of the pack. Sale: Save 50% on a Month of Meals and Shakes! As already noted, Nutrisystem has been in the diet business since the 1970s, and it’s hard to stay around that long, unless you have a product that works. User's... i ordered something not related at all to them but somehow wound up subscribed to this *** I never ordered it. You are all so kind and helpful. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your full name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. You can also reach us at 1-855-496-7705 or 1-866-223-5038. Review #2156503 is a subjective opinion of poster. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your full name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. She said "let me see... Hi, I HAD a nice experience with you but now I'm having a horrible time trying to reach a live rep. Nutrisystem earned a "moderately safe" ranking. And he responded Yes, That's right! My main gripe is fishy cancel process. Many other diets beat Nutrisystem in preventing or managing cardiovascular disease. What bothers me as that Nutrisystem customer service people have no clue as to when my frozen might be shipped. Original Review: Read the fine print very carefully. Please keep us posted on your continued success! I am doing the uniquely yours plan. User's recommendation: never ever ever never buy nothing from these bastards. We want to help you with this. Perhaps that was due to my credit card, but between that and a lack of confirmation was confusing at the least. Meal deliveries are made every four to 10 days. Updated on 11/06/2020: I did not see a space to respond to Nutrisystem’s reply to my review, so I’m posting it here. Better than expected. To better assist you and resolve this, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your name and phone number in your email so we can find your account. Five days went by before I heard trom Nutrisystem and when a order might come (up to 10 days more). Even with COVID-19 situation the resolutions were very timely. Nutrisystem sells plans directly on its website. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. This is why I have reached the conclusion that Nutrisystem’s practices are shady and why I’m going to the trouble to warn potential customers. I have not been losing fast and that is my fault because I was not eating enough and didn't believe counselor who said I should add more of recommended foods. Our hours are Mon-Fri 8am-8pm ET and Sat and Sun 9am-5:30pm ET. If you have further questions regarding your account, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your name, email address, and phone number on the account. All Nutrisystem plans deliver ready-to-go meals straight to your door to help manage short-term and long-term weight loss. This is terrible as I should have more frozen dinners instead of non perishable dinners that I received. Any chance of adding fish (salmon)? Get Noom!". Although I've reached my goal weight (and changed from the UY plan to the Advantage a la Carte plan), I believe I'll continue to order my favorite foods. Hello, Thank you for your review. Thank you, Gabriele. Stale food with expiration date of 2021. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. If you would like further assistance please email us directly at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. If, however, the customer chooses to cancel after 14 days but before taking the 2nd order on the plan, there would be an early cancellation fee of $125 due to the large discounted auto-delivery program.