Your options should be between green, blue, magenta and custom. Blur your background for a more focused web meeting. Create a new source and select Video Capture Device for a webcam, Image source for your an image or overlay, and media source for a video overlay. step out of the frame and make a picture with your cam Works with your favorite streaming softwares such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). You can also take advantage of green screens for adding effects or overlays to your content. Once you have it kind of behind you what you need to do is set up kind of layers on top of things. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. How to Change Your Stream's Background without a Green Screen. You can use this method to remove your background for streaming, gaming, tutorials and more. Remove, replace and blur your background without a Green Screen. 6. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. With OBS you can remove the green color from a video or image, leaving the area blank. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Works with. The other way is to use intelligent software such as chromacam or built in virtual greenscreen of … Perfect for remote work, virtual interviews, customer support, one-to-one sales meetings, teaching or consultation services. Works with your favorite streaming softwares such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS). It goes without saying that high-end software deserves high-end support too! Remove, replace and blur your background. I know that this topic has been discussed thousands of times, but there is one thing that I haven't seen anywhere. Set Up a Green Screen in OBS. Add a high quality blur effect to your webcam without the need for extra hardware. Hi, is it possible (maybe by plugin or something) to remove the background of your stream without using a green or blue screen?it should be fairly easy to set up i just need a way to make obs do exactly that: Set up your cam on a fixed angle. Fortunately OBS makes it incredibly easy to remove the green screen from sight. Hide your messy room, maintain privacy and improve the production value of your broadcast. I know that this topic has been discussed thousands of times, but there is one thing that I haven't seen anywhere. The key color type will be on green by default, if you are using a different color you can select it from the dropdown menu. 1. These cookies do not store any personal information. In this video I show you how to quickly and easily remove the background without a green screen in OBS for free. Best USB Microphones for YouTube and Twitch Streams, How to Convert Video to Audio Files using VLC Media Player, Best Tools and Software for YouTube Creators, 25 Awesome Free Programs that are Actually …. SlurpTech earns a commission for referred sales at no extra cost to you. 4. We'll help you along every step of your journey. Whether you stream on YouTube, Twitch or Facebook, create Podcasts, vlogs, talk shows, or just need a high quality background removal effect for your project, XSplit VCam is for you. 2. You can apply a blur to these backgrounds as well! Simply choose ChromaCam as the camera within the app … You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. If your webcam is installed, it should auto-populate in the fields. © 2020 SplitmediaLabs, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Adding a green screen to your PC … https://makeavideohub.com/green-screen/obs-green-screen-tutorial.html Make an impact with immersive presentations. The application works with a standard webcam and all leading video chat apps such as Skype, Webex, Zoom, Hangouts and broadcast apps such OBS and XSplit.