3 van 5 - 30494 beoordelingen. First off; this review is not about the seller. According to the thermomenter, my body temperature has been steadily declining each time I used it. Tried buying this item 2x now and both defective- no audible beeping. It took so long to find the right temperature that even an adult ran out of patience. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. We helpen je graag. Omron Infrarood Oorthermometer Gentle De Omron Oorthermometer geeft binnen 1 seconde een snelle meting. {"pdpTaxonomyObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","language":"nl","website":"bol.com"},"userInfo":{},"productInfo":[{"productId":"9200000020445071","ean":"4015672107809","title":"Omron MC-521-E - Lichaamsthermometer","price":"49.99","categoryTreeList":[{"tree":["Elektronica","Persoonlijke verzorging","Meetapparatuur","Thermometers"]}],"brick":"10000452","chunk":"80006987","brand":"Omron","color":"Wit","averageReviewRating":"3.6","seriesList":[],"sellerName":"bol.com"}]}}, {"pdpAnalyticsObj":{"pageInfo":{"pageType":"PDP","country":"NL","shoppingChannelContextTypeAndDeviceType":"www.bol.com,DESKTOP","canonicalUrl":"https://www.bol.com/nl/p/omron-mc-521-e-lichaamsthermometer/9200000020445071/"},"product":{"productId":"9200000020445071","title":"Omron MC-521-E - Lichaamsthermometer","category":"Elektronica/Persoonlijke verzorging/Meetapparatuur/Thermometers","brand":"Omron","brick":"10000452","seller":"0_","orderable":true,"price":"49.99","categoryNumbersFlattened":["10823","10837","3136","20976"]}}}. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2020. I tried it five times on myself, and never got the same temperature twice. De oorthermometer wordt geleverd incl 20 lenshoesjes voor een hygiënisch gebruik van de thermometer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Omron Gentle Temp 720 should be held 3-5 cm from the forehead. How bad could a thermometer be? Hiermee passen wij en derden onze website, app en advertenties aan jouw interesses aan. Find yourself an old mercury thermometer on an Auction site or find a used electronic Welch Allyn hospital unit. Devices of this ilk are all junk. I keep getting exceptionally low readings, which makes me believe that this is giving me false readings. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Omron 10 Second Flex Digital Thermometer Retail Package - Omron MC-343, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2013, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2014. It also takes a very long time to provide the reading, and I am following the instructions perfectly. I read reviews, but ignored them. Defective--According to this product, I am a corpse, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2013. Door op ‘accepteren’ te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2020. We independently review and compare Omron MC-341 Digital Thermometer against 14 other personal thermometer products from 15 brands to help you choose the best. my old one still tell me my temperature is 36.1 C. useless…. Provides non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Write Review Add Favourite. Quick delivery but be aware this thermometer can take as much as a minute or more to check the temperature.Avoid and buy an ear thermometer that costs a few quid more and does it in less than a second! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I will avoid this seller and in particular this product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2013, The omron mc-514 is a real hunk of junk, the product does not work as described in the instructions, the warranty as described is a futile pursuit. Item arrived on schedule. Bezorgopties We bieden verschillende opties aan voor het bezorgen of ophalen van je bestelling. The thermometer sits nicely in the hand and has a substantial probe cover that's easy to remove. I am currently 92 degrees (but still able to type). You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Omron MC 514 Ear Thermometer with Advanced Temperature Scanning at Amazon.com. We slaan je cookievoorkeur op in je account. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2013. This has a nice cover over it so protects it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 October 2015, I have several thermometers which can now be disposed of. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2013. The product arrived on time and it exceeded my expectations. Measurement is quick - it only takes a second. It didn’t cost much but do test when you purchase this. Naast de lichaam temperatuur geeft de Omron infrarood oorthermometer ook de omgeving's temperatuur en oppervlakte temperatuur weer wat ideaal is bij het meten van bijvoorbeeld een zuigfles. Can't be accurate of you can't get it to work. Impossible to get it to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Omron Mc-720 Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer at Amazon.com. Don't waste your money. Realize that I am not just picking on this unit. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2020. zeer slecht meet niet goed , weg gegooit geld en je betaal de hoofdprijs ,na een week al defect rot ding, Voelt degelijk aan, makkelijk in gebruik. DO NOT BUY. The packaging did not appear to have been damaged. You turm it on and it cycles to it's ready mode, pop it under your tongue and wait for it to bleep. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ook willen we cookies plaatsen om je bezoek aan bol.com makkelijker en persoonlijker te maken. en This one basically didn't work. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. monitor which I have had for a few years so if this lives up to the Omron name I shall be pleased, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 November 2020. Omron makes a highly rated blood pressure monitor, so I went with this brand for that reason. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. (At a guess - and I've not actually timed it, but may do - I would say this is taking about 45 seconds to give me feedback). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. They cost a lot more, but accuracy usually does. I bought it assuming Omron would have a quality product given my experience with Omron years ago. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. LevertijdWe doen er alles aan om dit artikel op tijd te bezorgen. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Met deze cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen jouw internetgedrag binnen en buiten bol.com volgen en verzamelen. Not impressed and eventually gave up trying to get it to work properly. Alle prijzen zijn inclusief BTW en andere heffingen en exclusief eventuele Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 March 2019. Door op ‘accepteren’ te klikken ga je hiermee akkoord. Zero stars. This has a nice cover over it so protects it. ), and still, the unit sucks. Beoordeling door klanten Just received the thermometer. And if you had the stamina to check the reading, the second one was so far off the first one that you couldn't trust it at all. Tags: forehead thermometer mc-720 Omron. Lees er meer over in ons cookiebeleid. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Omron Eco Temp Basic Digital Thermometer at Amazon.com. Lees er meer over in ons, Braun IRT 6520 ThermoScan 7 MNLA - Oorthermometer, Cresta Care TH838O Infrarood oorthermometer meting binnen 1 seconde, Beurer FT65 - Oor en Voorhoofdthermometer, Premiumful ® - Digitale infrarood thermometer voor voor baby kinderen en volwassenen - Inclusief Batterijen en Nederlandse Handleiding, Braun LF40 - Navulset Lensfilters Oorthermometer, Omron MC-EP2-E - Hoesjes voor lichaamsthermometer, Kinderen (vanaf 6 maanden) en volwassenen, Bezorging dezelfde dag, 's avonds of in het weekend*, Ophalen bij een bol.com afhaalpunt mogelijk, Cadeautje?