The Friday Five is a feature that I post every Friday in which I give my thoughts on a topic that’s related to NBA Live, NBA 2K, and other basketball video games, as well as the real NBA, and other areas of interest to our community. Shabazz Muhammad confused some onlookers when he declared his intent to wear No. I would suggest that most gamers choose custom faces and NBA CAPs for the same reason that I gave up on face scans: the functionality is cumbersome, buggy, and takes too long to inform you that a scan has failed. Player stats broken down into various categories; i.e. NBA 2K20 2020-2021 GSdubster Roster Update 11.23.2020, This roster updates your NBA 2K20 with 2020-2021 rosters with the lastest trades and, PCBasket 2K20 + Update 2.0 All-In-One Roster, NBA 2K19 - Official Roster Update - [Offline Users], NBA 2K19 Shuajota´s Roster Update Season 2019-2020 Released, NBA 2K18 PC│DNA ULTIMATE ROSTER│MASSIVE MOD RELEASED│By Shuajota, NBA 2K18 DNA Ultimate Roster [Patch 2018-2019] RELEASED, NBA 2K19 - Shuajota´s Realistic Roster v7.3 (NBA + Euroleague) Released, PC Basket 2K20 All-In-One Roster: NBA, Euroleague, ACB & FIBA - Info and Previews, NBA 2K20 Draft Class 2020 by Shuajota and Unique Mazique, #NBA #NBA2K18 #NBA2K19 #KevinLove #Mod #Cyberface #dnaobb, PES 2019 Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica. NBA 2K20 "Uh, that just looks weird," McCarty said, describing his thought process at the time. Leave a comment. July 6, 2020 Start your week here at the NLSC with a feature that’s dedicated to opinions, commentary, and other fun stuff related to NBA Live, NBA 2K, and other basketball video games. 0; Yankees pitcher Adam Ottavino was unique in this regard in 2019. Miami Heat Floridians Jersey Pack by djSpinfamous, The Friday Five: 5 Best NBA CAPs in NBA 2K20’s Neighborhood, NBA 2K20 Free on PlayStation Plus, Discounted on Steam, Monday Tip-Off: We DO Give a Damn ‘Bout a Bad MyREP System, Monday Tip-Off: The Right Combination With Locker Codes, Special Arena – MyTEAM Arena from NBA 2K19 (Converted), https://media.blubrry.com/nlscpodcast/p/www.nba-live.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/NLSCPodcast350.mp3. TGsoGood Because of its effects on features and the online experience, it’s more than a cosmetic badge. YES!!!!! Position: Imagine how Woolridge must have felt early in the 1990-91 season when, after a decade as an NBA original, the Nuggets forward spotted his good friend and Seattle SuperSonics counterpart rocking the identifier that until then had been Woolridge's alone. Jared Harper Face, natkra90 & johnwest1985 Because The Rec can be very hit and miss when it comes to having fun and playing a good game of virtual basketball, I’ve played much less of it this year. It’s a bit more enjoyable when you head there with a friend or two, but with three fifths of our regular NLSC squad understandably skipping NBA 2K20 after being disappointed with NBA 2K19, most of the times I’ve ventured into The Rec, I’ve gone there solo. Andrew This is a discussion on Completed Classic Teams - NBA 2K20 (XBox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums. 1983 Orlando Woolridge Face Don't ever have anything with a zero. Put it that way.". (McCaw, then a restricted free agent, wound up not returning to the Warriors.) Realized I hadn't edited the 1997 Miami Heat. It could be something like: Steam/userdata/your ID/1089350And you need to load it manually in game. This week, I’m tipping things off with a recap of my experiences playing as a big man in The Rec, after years of assuming the role of a playmaking point guard. Keep it up my friend! Some fans used to ask Polynice if zero denoted his scoring or rebounding average. Furthermore, Locker Codes often yielded useless rewards, such as 100 VC or MT, or a shoe or animation for your MyPLAYER, even if you weren’t playing MyCAREER. 0 in an NBA game this season, the second-highest total in the league after No. NBA 2K20 The latest file additions for NBA 2K20 PC include custom courts, and a handful of retro, current, and future prospect player faces. 0 in Arenas' honor, but multiple Washington players - Gooden in 2013-14 and C.J. Many years later, he helped train Woolridge's son Renaldo, a forward who played for a time in Europe and the G League. If you need help uploading files, be sure to check out this video tutorial. Miami Heat Floridians Jersey Pack by djSpinfamous, LosJosh Following their careers, exclusivity gave way to trendiness; what was first a curiosity and then a fad is now the norm. We’re at midcourt, and the ball is about to go up…it’s Monday Tip-Off! Normally in that situation we’d head to The Rec, where it’s a little easier to control things when you account for more than half of the team, or maybe The Playground, but not so much this year. Yo las iré haciendo. Those who've stuck with No. 5. 0 for four seasons running - that he should seek employment elsewhere. Andrew 1984 Michael Jordan Face (Updated to v1.1), djSpinfamous I’m on record declaring that NBA 2K’s online experience is in really rough shape, regardless of its general popularity and engagement numbers. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here. Here is the latest batch of file additions for NBA 2K20 PC! In his telling, it wasn't long before they became tight. Check them all out at the links below! Keeping an annually-released basketball game fresh in a way that satisfies its toughest critics – the hardcore hoops gamers – is easier said than done. "When I rocked that zero, I knew I was always going to surpass it, no matter what. 15, his first choice, when that number's owner was waived. 1959 Woolridge said to Polynice back then, laughing. "You like my number, huh?" However, modern basketball ended for me when I … Players with careers of similar quality and shape (thru 2019-20), Note, this is done in an automated way, so we apologize for any errors, & please. Pressed for options, forward Walter McCarty started the streak in 1997-98 because he preferred zero to a far-flung number such as, say, 57. 0 from McCaw in Golden State in the summer of 2018. In the end, Muhammad settled on No. NBA 2K20 The latest NBA 2K20 file additions include current, retro, and future prospect player faces, fictional courts and jerseys, scoreboards, and more. That’s what we did last Saturday. They met in 1987, at a players association meeting in Chicago ahead of Polynice's rookie season. With No. Miles this season - have been asked or have chosen to relinquish the number in deference to his legacy. As a freshman at Ohio State in 2015, Russell explained his zero represented the number of defenders capable of guarding him. Not all roads lead to zero. 0 the opportunity for flair - "If you're wearing zero, it turns someone's head," Leonard said. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Hi, I have loved NBA since I saw her match for the first time. Attention is naturally turning towards NBA 2K21, but as you can see from today’s file additions for NBA 2K20, our modding community is still creating great updates for the current game. Andrew And it's no coincidence a guy named Orlando started repping zero first. Fantastic work! Join our linker program. Seems like every year there's a struggle for XBox One users to find a roster with just completed classic teams, so I'm sharing mine. Some, like Leonard, see zero as symbolic of a personal reset. Fortunately, that’s no longer the case. The feature is presented as either a list of five items, or in the form of a Top 5 countdown. Features, Monday Tip-Off, NBA 2K19, NBA 2K20 47 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2. Are you a Stathead, too? Other innate impulses can help persuade players to fix their sights on zero. Retros are making a comeback in this forum. When Gooden joined Cleveland in a trade in 2004, he failed to pry zero from Jeff McInnis, another early adopter of the number: "He wouldn't take the bribe." Check out all of the latest NBA 2K20 file additions at the links below! Features, NBA 2K20, The Friday Five Features, Monday Tip-Off, NBA 2K20 Of course, playing online is a whole different brand of virtual basketball, and I was curious to see how it compared to my experiences as a point guard. So fun in fact, I’ve titled this article like a clickbait YouTube video. San Diego Clippers 82-83 was a great team with Terry Cummings, Tom Chambers, Bill Walton, Swen Nater, Lionel Hollins, Michael Brooks, Craig Hodges, Randy Smith... Why are there no such commentators today? Tip off another weekend of NBA 2K20 gaming with the latest file additions! Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net.