I think I’ll try making some tortilla pinwheels like these or my southwestern cream cheese roll ups. :). Spread this mixture onto a tortilla all the way to the edges in an even layer (you’ll use about 1/2 cup for each tortilla). So glad you liked them! I’m always looking for new ideas for Lucy’s lunch — she’s a picky eater. What a fun little lunch idea! These fun pepperoni pizza tortilla pinwheels make a great appetizer or school lunch. Roll out each ball until around 18cm/7in in diameter, around 2–3mm/⅛in thick. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. RachelCooks.com sometimes provides nutritional information, but these figures should be considered estimates, as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. When E was little, she really ate whatever I gave her but she’s become far more picky as she has gotten older. Subscribe to Cindys Home Kitchen on YouTube if you enjoy my video recipes, food reviews, food compilations, shout outs or holiday specials. In this food compilation I cook some Pepperoni \u0026 Cheese Flour Tortillas for my husband for lunch time. Preheat the oven to 350°F ; Let the flatbread crisp up in the oven on a baking tray for 5 minutes. Roll up each tortilla and wrap each in foil. Repeat with the remaining three tortillas. Dry-fry over a medium heat for 20 seconds, pressing lightly with a spatula. hmmmm I’ll have to try it out! Using your hands, bring the dough together into a ball. In this food compilation I cook some Pepperoni & Cheese Flour Tortillas … So is N – it’s SO hard! Stir together the flour and salt. Refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours. Life can be complicated, cooking shouldn't be! Divide the dough into four portions and roll into small balls. Thankfully I don’t have to pack him lunches yet. #pepperoni #tortillas #foodcompilation Patreon Page : https://www.patreon.com/cindyshomekitchenPinterest Page : https://www.pinterest.com/cindyshomekitchen/ An 8-oz block of cream cheese can be used instead of cream cheese spread. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. Make a well in the centre and add 5–6 tablespoons of lukewarm water with the oil. Soften cream cheese as directed on package. ( Log Out /  These are better if you make them a day in advance and then all you have to do is slice and serve! xo. Tightly roll up tortilla with the filling on the inside. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, posted by Rachel Gurk on September 7, 2016, Your email address will not be published. In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes and garlic powder. Serve warm. One hot afternoon my stomach rumbled and ached for something cheesy. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese can be substituted for the sliced mozzarella in this recipe. I hope these give you some lunchbox inspiration but they’re also great for entertaining. Read about our approach to external linking. Divide pepperoni among the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. I had several guinea pigs to test out recipes on and the food was always fresh and never frozen, so I took full advantage of fun kid lunches. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power for 30-40 seconds or until cheese is melted. Looking for more fun twists on pepperoni pizza? container (8 oz) cream cheese spread, softened, package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas; 8 inch). Dust a work surface with a little flour. Or would that make the cream cheese weird. Heat the wrap on the oven for 3-5 minutes on one side and flip it over for another 3-5 minutes. Thanks for watching everybody and remember...DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! My social media links are down below. Can’t believe how easy and good these are! Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Starting from side with toppings, roll up very tightly. Although she’ll eat it leftover if she doesn’t see me pulling it out of the fridge. Your email address will not be published. And you can serve them with dipping sauces, and what kid doesn’t love that? This is genius Rachel! :), I hope you love them! Parmesan Crusted Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese, one (8-ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese. Put in the pepperonis. Fold the wrap in half and set the finished products on a clean plate. love these. Add pieces of ham, salami, sliced mushrooms or peppers – any bits and pieces you might have leftover in the fridge. Place under a hot grill for 2–3 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Calling all pizza lovers (so, calling all humans): This one’s for you. Set the finished product, The “Three-cheese Pepperoni Tortillas”, on a plate and voila. I prefer putting the pepperonis on one half so that when you fold the wrap, the pepperonis don’t go on top of each other. This will be the first year that one of my kids attends school for a full day. It's possible, and I'm here to help. Hope you (and him!) Sprinkle the sauce with 1/4 cup cheese, 6 slices of pepperoni, and 1 Tbsp. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Sprinkle each evenly with cheese. :). Wrap with plastic wrap. Quick and easy too. Oh ,and my little princess doesn’t like leftover macaroni and cheese, only fresh. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. You could probably freeze them right? © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Make a well in the centre and add 5–6 tablespoons of lukewarm water with the oil. Turn out onto a work surface and knead for 5–10 minutes, wrap in cling film and leave to rest for 20 minutes. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), How To Make Three-Cheese Pepperoni Tortillas, View abeautifuldiversion’s profile on Facebook, Follow A Beautiful Diversion on WordPress.com, Grated cheese (Parmesan would be awesome), Pepperoni (It’d be easier if you had sliced ones already). i made my husband a pepperoni pizza wrap for lunch yesterday, but he’d love these way more!