Knacksaw Clique can untap itself, which means you can pay 1U to do more milling. Phenax, God of Deception [BNG] Phenax, God of Deception [BNG] Price: AUD$14.50 (tax incl.) Card Type: Legendary Enchantment Creature Item description. Avatar of Woe can be cast for BB under the right circumstances, and the ability to destroy a creature of your choosing is quite powerful. BNG. Be the first to write a review, comment or combo for this item and post something now! Fraying Sanity might even be my favorite of all the Curses currently printed. Subscribe to get the latest information on your favorite games. All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. BUY. Drown in the Loch has some obvious synergy with our mill plan and should not be forgotten as we think about our countermagic (and our removal.) I enjoyed the Gods from Theros block, and even though I don’t see them much at the Commander tables these days, I think it’s time for them to make a reappearance. We’ll need a decent number of counterspells to defend our plan. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Weight: 2g In Stock 2 Tweet; Quantity: Add to Cart. Mnemonic Wall rebuys something good. Ways to untap those creatures and reuse them. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. We’re going to need more than six creatures, and some might need more than zero power. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Send me your mill deck lists on Twitter at @RagingLevine, too—I want to know how you’re making mill work in Commander. We’re definitely going to need more creatures than this later, but this is a good start. Born of the Gods. Well, we can’t compromise on mana efficiency. Format: Commander 37.14 tix 6 Mythic, 41 Rare, 29 Uncommon, 16 Common. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It also produces colorless, which we still need for Endbringer. If that’s something you’re concerned about, bring this one with you and tear the problem cards out of that library. Reality Shift is a necessary inclusion, as we may need that exile effect. There are currently no reviews or combos submitted for this item. Card Text: Indestructible  Check out the latest spo... Diregraf Captain from Dark Ascension There are a lot of high-toughness Walls, but they’re largely not very good. Twitter Hashtag - #MTGBNG. All orders that include Pre-order items placed before the release date will be shipped on release date itself. Alternatively please let us know what other card(s) you would like us to restock below. Join me next week as, hopefully, we can start talking about some cards from the new Theros! Deck Date: Oct 28, 2020 As long as your devotion to blue and black is less than seven, Phenax isn't a creature. Of course, they’re riskier than Umbral Mantle, but they provide a better rate for untapping. Free rares, boosters, shipping upgrades and more! Calculating the deck price … We do still have to have graveyard hate, though. Launch Weekend - February 7-9, 2014 Join our Newsletters. Of course, Walls aren’t the only defenders out there. Block - Set 2 of 3 in the Theros block If the cost of milling someone for three more cards is paying more for counterspells, that cost is too high. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. Manaleak.com is unaffiliated with Wizards of the Coast. © 1995-2020 Wizards. I know there are plenty of counters that do a little incidental milling, but I’m honestly not interested in those. Get the best prices for your cards here! Four fantastic pieces of card draw. We buy, sell and trade. Game Day - March 1, 2014 Order now and take advantage of our special preorder prices! Magic 2012 (M12) Somebody might just be packing a bunch of Eldrazi that shuffle back in or similar. If you would like to be automatically notified when this item is restocked then please log in before submitting this request. Geth mills opponents and grabs some loot in the bargain. No questions asked! Card Type: Enchantment Min price of the total 15 cards for sale $8.11 Card Kingdom Price From $12.99 Statistics. Power/Toughness: 4/7 Wish List. Increasing Confusion can spell the end of the game for a single player, whereas a sufficiently large Mind Grind can chew up the libraries of all your opponents pretty quickly. Eric Levine, also known as RagingLevine, is an accomplished Magic Judge, having head judged many Grand Prix events as well as the Mythic Championship. If you would like your nonPre-orders items to be shipped beforehand then please place separate orders. Tell us something interesting about this card in the comments above and be in with a chance to win a prize!