""TRUE ASSURANCE!!! Elaine Davis, May 5, 2019 March 19, 2019, Illustrated Faith, Book of Philippians, hand lettering, inspiration, lettering, Philippians, Sunday Inspiration, 0 . Philippians 1 6. Popular Articles How Should We Read and Interpret Revelation? But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. If you ever have any doubts about your progress in your faith be reminded on these inspirational words written by the Apostle Paul to the Christians at Philippi – the Philippians. (Philippians 1:6)At first glance, this verse seems like a perfect proof text for eternal security (or, perseverance of the saints). Written by H, Posted in Christian Living, Wednesday Wisdom. ""Hlp me God,amen""I can't wait untill Jesus comes""I count on it""I feel confident in working through Christ and yes I have faults, But I have written a testimonial to the King James Online that is providing us with these great scriptures and I have even contacted them and There reply back was ,"They will get in touch with me if THEY feel like it." Aug 5, 2019 - Sunday is a day of worship, praise, & rest to prepare for the week to come. Psalm 3:3. Paul himself was actually in prison, for the sake of the Gospel, whilst writing this letter. For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him. ""God has better things to do than waste His time! Copyright © //