Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. The outside of Trader Joe’s Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Ravioli is a spinach pasta, the inside is a denser goat cheese that does taste a bit drier than a ricotta filling with finely chopped sun dried tomato pieces. The Trader Joe's company website is www.traderjoes.com. White Stilton Cheese … The cons: Goat cheese … We are intolerant of cow’s milk and cheeses, so I gave it a try. 9. About a year ago a friend of mine recommended the Trader Joe’s brand of goat cheeses, especially the Dutch Slices. Though my husband can still eat regular cheese… All types of goat cheese sold at TJs is rich, creamy, and perfect on crackers, salads, or just by itself. Personalized health review for Trader Joe's Creamy Cheese, Goat's Milk: 45 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. I use it all the time in salads, mashed potatoes (yup, … Cabot 75% Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese This fan site is not affiliated in any way with Trader Joe's Company, Inc. Trader Joe's has all different types of goat cheese, from classic creamy goat cheese to flavors like cranberry and blackberry. I always have some of this at home. I’m no goat cheese connoisseur, but this cheese is smooth, creamy with that sour tartness you expect of goat cheese.