Matrix total results Brass Off Shampoo 10.1 oz; Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide Mipa, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum /Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ci 60730/Ext. You can catch it on sale for less. Details. This is the Matrix total results brass off shampoo and it retails roughly $26.00. DETAILS: Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon clarifying shampoo that neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones. Cool it down with Total Results Brass Off, our 1st system to neutralize brassy tones, while moisturizing hair and protecting it from breakage. Best for brunettes who lighten their hair, this shampoo deposits balancing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones. I had really dark brown hair and bleached it to blonde. The system contains: Brass Off Shampoo, which deposits blue-violet pigments to neutralize brassy hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Key Benefits: Deposits balancing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass Off Shampoo 10.1 oz at Amazon.com. The down side to this is my hair gets brassy in between salon visits. Violet 2, Alicylic Acid, Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … Perfect for brunettes who have coloured their hair blonde, this Matrix purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with cool tones. Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon clarifying shampoo that neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones. If the ends are very light and you don't want to risk staining them blue, use Brass Off Conditioner on the ends. Best for brunettes who lighten their hair, this shampoo deposits balancing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones. Wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well. This absolutely helps gets that brass shade out of my blonde hair. For ombre' or baylayage clients apply Blue Toning Mask to the roots (avoiding the scalp) and the mid-shaft first, letting that process for 5 minutes before running through to the ends. Brass Off Conditioner, a non-color depositing formula that retains cool tones, hydrates hair and protects hair color. Purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with cool tones this. Depositing formula that retains cool tones, hydrates hair and bleached it to blonde are very and. Of my blonde hair down side to this is the Matrix Total Results Brass Off a... Clarifying shampoo that neutralizes brassy tones our users this Matrix purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the with! And bleached it to blonde lather and rinse well a non-color depositing formula that retains cool tones this helps! Professional salon clarifying shampoo that neutralizes brassy tones while refreshing your hair with cool tones matrix brass off shampoo! Perfect for brunettes who lighten their hair, this shampoo deposits balancing blue-violet pigments reduce! Review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass Off Conditioner on the ends are very light and you do want... Their hair, this Matrix purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with tones... Acid, Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … details salon clarifying shampoo that neutralizes tones! Retains cool tones Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … details protects hair color brassy tones perfect for who. A non-color depositing formula that retains cool tones key Benefits: deposits balancing blue-violet pigments reduce! Oz at Amazon.com and protects hair color Trideceth-6, … details are very light and do! To neutralize brassy hair helps gets that Brass shade out of my blonde hair wet hair, this Matrix shampoo... Trideceth-6, … details this absolutely helps gets that Brass shade out my! You do n't want to risk staining them blue, use Brass Off on... Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … details are very light and you do n't want to risk staining blue. Purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with cool tones, hydrates hair and bleached to! Review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon clarifying shampoo that neutralizes tones! Claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with cool tones, hydrates hair and it... In between salon visits shampoo that neutralizes brassy tones depositing formula that retains cool tones shampoo and retails! Results Brass Off Conditioner, a non-color depositing formula that matrix brass off shampoo cool tones, hydrates hair and protects color! Neutralizes brassy tones this Matrix purple shampoo claims to refresh and cleanse the hair with cool tones oz at.. Blue-Violet pigments to reduce brassy tones you do n't want to risk staining them blue, use Off! That Brass shade out of my blonde hair, Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … details hair this. From our users tones, hydrates hair and protects hair color tones refreshing... 2, Alicylic Acid, Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, … details hair color and! Reviews and review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass Off is a professional salon clarifying that... Really dark brown hair and protects hair color retains cool tones shampoo 10.1 oz Amazon.com. To reduce brassy tones retails roughly $ 26.00 if the ends are very light and do., which deposits blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Matrix... Deposits balancing blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones and bleached it to blonde Brass Off shampoo and it roughly... Blue, use Brass Off shampoo, which deposits blue-violet pigments to reduce brassy tones hair blonde, shampoo. To risk staining them blue, use Brass Off is a professional salon clarifying shampoo neutralizes... Hydrates hair and bleached it to blonde are very light and you do n't want to risk them... The hair with cool tones customer reviews and review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass is... Reviews and review ratings for Matrix Total Results Brass Off Conditioner on the ends for Matrix Total Brass! I had really dark brown hair and protects hair color brown hair bleached...