Plumbing: It might be the most basic thing that we need in our homes. I need to replace Baxi(###) ###-####1 Speed Fan on a Luna 310Fi. Sulphur is not a threat to human health, but it is advised you have your water tested to be sure it is safe. thank you, i have a kohler kitchen faucet single hole. water is dripping after, I have a kohler kitchen faucet single hole. This becomes a likely cause if there are a rotten egg smell and a cloudy water look. Installing water hammer arrestors, primarily when the pipe cannot be located. In order to snake a tub drain you will have to take off the overflow plate first. Try it! Find answers to all of your plumbing questions Plumbing questions This page is set up to help you find an answer to your plumbing questions. Have you talked to a plumber yet? It may be minor or major plumbing problems, but for some reasons, these issues are commonly experienced by a lot of people. It may be minor or major plumbing problems, but for some reasons, these issues are commonly experienced by a lot of people. Do not attempt to touch the light or drain the water in it - it can cause electrocution. Some plumbing issues are common in almost every home. Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. If you need to know how to fix a problem yourself, the UK Plumbing Experts on JustAnswer.com are available promptly and at any time, day or night. I have problem to unscrew treaming. The blocks between the, If I were to install a mixing valve on my electric water, I have a Billi 060 SA - What is the purpose of the drainage, A bath tub repair issue. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Read more, Does your tankless water heater need to be flushed? My toilet seems to be clogged. For free plumbing exam prep you must go through real exam. However, if there has been any renovation, your valve may have been hidden behind an access panel - search for an access panel in your walls. This expert is wonderful. The present one gives either very hot or very cold water, hardly any warm. But, if it is on the main floor, you will have to look down. Although your spigot says frost-free, you should still have your hose remove during winter. experience as plumber, including full bathroom and kitchen installations. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. The plumbing industry is a basic and substantial part of every developed economy due to the … A - Plumbing works because of constant water pressure (about 50 pounds per square inch) in hot and cold supply pipes, the pull of gravity in drainpipes, and the balance of air pressure in vent pipes. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our, By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. It is not common for water valves to be hidden behind drywall. The blocks between the Bypass Valve and Injector unit have 4 O-Rings. Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions. A pump UV light is used by house owners to treat water for bacterial organisms. But when something goes wrong, it’s time to ask a plumber. I have a trajet tub. Plumbing problems are expected. We had a new cylinder fitted on Friday so the, I have recently had the diverter valve replaced on my boiler. Top floor flat, 3 drains-toilet, sink, bathtub. 10 Common Plumbing Questions and Answers. The toilet, My bathtub faucet keeps running, even though I tighten my.