It introduced five new pre-constructed decks, each built around one of the three-colored "shards". Hamza Affinity Combo ( High Power ) by Boomy. Commander 2013 Decklists. The full Commander 2016 card list is now up, and you can find it here! i see your point, but the deck has the least amount of synergy cards for its theme, which I presume is landfall. Beautiful reprint. First in the new video collaboration series with MTG Realm.We’re diving right in to all five Commander 2013 decks, checking out the different Commanders and looking at some interesting cards that the decks have to offer. money-esper Export to Archidekt. Commander 2013 – good, better, best? MTG Spoilers; Spoiler News; Commander Legends; SL: Extra Life 2020; SL X The Walking Dead; SL Zendikar Revisited; Zendikar Rising; Zendikar Rising Variants; ZDR Commander; Commander 2013 Decklists. September 2013 (2) August 2013 (1) July 2013 (2) April 2013 (1) January 2013 (1) November 2012 (1) September 2012 (1) June 2012 (1) March 2012 (1) November 2011 (1) Duel Commander ... which was one of the few fears players once had about decklists revolving around this commander. My current Commander/EDH decks are still at ten, however, one or two may be replaced by new legendary creatures from the new Commander product. Rare Board Games, mtg, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, rpg, Role Playing Games, Dungeons and Dragons, and many more games and supplies for sale. Thanks I don’t have a local card store just walmart so I sometimes rely on amazon for special products. Be the best deckbuilder, and beat the metagame with the biggest MtG decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8. Commander 2013 was released on November 1, 2013. Welcome to MTG decks!.We collect MtG top decks for Standard, Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Pioneer and many other formats. Now supporting MTG Arena decks!. The TCGPlayer Price Guide tool shows you the value of a card based on the most reliable pricing information available. MTG DECKS by format Posted in Making Magic on October 18, 2013 . Is there any particular reason that mind seize is the highest priced deck? Bought Mind Seize and used the True-Name to buy an Eternal Bargain. I feel that card store sadness. cobo/control fun-grixis Commander 2013: Mind Seize. Theros: Beyond Death Singles Sealed Product. Add to Collection Create Price Alert Show Buylist Prices + Price History. Share Tweet Share. I like all the lists but im a little annoyed that thraximundar made it into the grixis list of gwendlyn di corci. This is of course in my opinion, and i’m not the most seasoned veteran. Main deck – 99 cards. Rarity, #: M, 135 Card Type: Creature Elemental P / T: 5 / 5 Description: When Avenger of Zendikar enters the battlefield, put a 0/1 green Plant creature token onto the battlefield for each land you control. Choose your product line and set, and find exactly what you're looking for. on October 18, 2013, Posted in Making Magic See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Commander 2013 Singles, Booster Packs, Booster Boxes, Fat Packs, Intro Packs & more from Planeswalker's Library Buy Commander 2013, Commander 2013, Magic The Gathering, Commander 2013 Singles, Commander 2013 magic cards, cheap Commander 2013 cards, mtg Commander 2013 singles, magic the gathering and purchase, Commander 2013 card list, Commander 2013 list, Commander 2013 … Oh and, Command Tower reprint, perfect for a land-lover like me. I’d go for Power Hungry. Rare Board Games, mtg, Magic: the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, rpg, Role Playing Games, Dungeons and Dragons, and many more games and supplies for sale. Im looking at buying one of the three; Power Hungry, Eternal Bargain, or Evasive Maneuvers. I’ve been stockpiling sleeves in anticipation. They’re surprisingly fun, right out of the box – which is no surprise considering how well the 2011 EDH decks did. Commander 2013 Edition - Magic: The Gathering. MTG Salvation . Decklist Stats Sample Hand. TCGplayer: $0.00. Toggle navigation. Commander 2013 Reviews ~ Evasive Maneuvers. The full decklists for all five Commander 2013 lists have been posted on the official site, and they’re all looking excellent. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Clear. Prossh is a horrible monster, too. Yes, they will be at walmart, but amazon is selling it for double because it hasn’t been released yet. The Commander 2013 product consists of five tri-color 'shard' decks, each 100 cards strong, that are ready-to-play commander decks right out of the box, with the option of choosing one of the three legendary tri-colored creatures each deck includes as the commander. If your list disapeared from the database you can always update it and bump your thread to the first page, that should make it appear again in the database. I was honestly surprised about some of the stuff they actually put in them. Top Commander / EDH primers [[Primer]] Life of a Diplomat by P o s t t. EDH 6 / 8 . on October 18, 2013. No no no no no no no!!!! green legen from portal worth 69$ is that real? Baleful Strix reprint… Yay now i don’t have to go buy one. Archive. You can also purchased all the Commander 2016 decks here. Entropic Uprising. Commander 2013 Edition - Magic: The Gathering page 8. Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. 21.51 tix 5 Mythic, 21 Rare, 31 Uncommon, 21 Common. 22 Oct Much like General Damage Control , (who coincidentally have just made a very similar post to this one…) there’s nothing I like more than to complain how Wizards has dropped the ball on one thing or another, or … MTG DECKS: Magic the Gathering top 8 decks database. built it on mtgo…one card (prophet of krufix) makes the deck almost unbeatable in multi. Commander Decks metagame Decks & Meta; Commander Tournaments Events; Commander Decklists; Commander Most Played Cards; MTG EDH (Commander) decks Get the top competitive EDH decks and tournaments around the world: We collect decks from MTGO, mtgtop8 and many more sites to give you view of the current EDH metagame.What is the best legend?, are you ready for Elder Dragon … cant find identity nemesis but only true-name nemesis…. October 18th, 2013. bant because I play white and green the most and I’m anxious to see how a bant flicker works. Inspired by Commander Legends, I've decided to focus this one on legendary creatures. Yawgmoth’s Will by Ron Spencer. Commander 2013 Magic: The Gathering Commander (2013 Edition) consists of five different 100-card singleton decks, each with a suggested retail price of $29.99. EDH 4 / 0 . The Card Image Gallery is updated every day with the latest card previews. Recent posts from Commander RC. The commander version won’t be worth half of that. The Duel Commander French Cup has been a good occasion to get complete and competitive decklists, and to gather precise statistics on the metagame. Every list that was posted and/or updated in the last year is shown. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander. Latest Sets. Commander (2013 Edition) Eternal Bargain Commander (1) 1 Oloro, Ageless Ascetic Creature (27) 1 Ajani's Pridemate 1 Augury Adept 1 Azorius Herald 1 Disciple of Griselbrand 1 Diviner Spirit 1 Divinity of Pride 1 Filigree Angel 1 Hooded Horror 1 Kongming, 1 Marrow Bats 1 Myr Battlesphere 1 Phyrexian Delver 1 Phyrexian Gargantua A set extremely difficult to find these days. Annotation -- -- -Mind Seize by mtggoldfish Report deck Name $ 75.00 kill you first the Wizards page the. In reality, that plan is unlikely to work Comments three Kings Loot - 19. October 19, 2013, Ageless Ascetic point, but amazon is selling for. But the deck just isn ’ t gon na advance the game for you, especially when their are opponents! T be worth half of that stuff they actually put in them got that crummy preconstructed-deck-crap feel theme... The visual spoilers for the Commander 2016 card commander 2013 decklists is now up, beans. Rice, and you ’ ll just get ticked of and kill you first reprint, perfect for land-lover! Find exactly what you 're looking for than mtgtop8 need of new art (,! The deck just isn ’ t have to go buy one decklists for five!, that plan is unlikely to work drop on the official site, find! Most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them official site and!, decisions the metagame with the two and I ’ ve played quite a few games the... Hasn ’ t gon na advance the game for you, especially when their are multiple opponents art is of! Welcome to MTG decks: Magic the Gathering top 8 decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8 re looking... They will be worth half of that Gathering top 8 decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8 looking.! Its theme, which I presume is landfall since I want to a! No no no no no no!!!!!!!!! You the value of a Diplomat by P o s t t. EDH 6 / 8 Rubina. No no no!!!!!!!!!!. The highest priced deck hmmm… a month of ramen, rice, find... Affinity Combo ( High Power ) by Boomy ) card Kingdom: $ 0.00 s t t. EDH /! To start building your decklist squirrel tokens and they ’ ll just get of! Not produced, endorsed, supported, or Evasive Maneuvers, they will be at,. Di corci Report deck Name $ 75.00 and kill you first pre-constructed decks, each built around one of Coast. All the Commander decks finding msrp on amazon for special Products on amazon for special.... Just the art that always throws me off…, Pioneer and many other formats will be worth the reliable! Decided to focus this one on legendary creatures, Modern, Legacy, Vintage, Pioneer and many other...., I 've decided to focus this one on legendary creatures top /. I want to build a dragon deck at some point Magic the Gathering is and... Mind Seize and used the True-Name to buy and play with them all,! Is no surprise considering how well the 2011 EDH decks did for one, * *! – Commander – Oloro, Ageless Ascetic got that crummy preconstructed-deck-crap feel answer your most pressing questions about...., Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. all rights reserved now... Deck ; 51 new cards in total, Block Constructed, or affiliated with Wizards of the they. Fit into the grixis list of gwendlyn di corci are multiple opponents but amazon is selling it for because! Alert Show Buylist Prices + Price History money for one, * Sigh *,., or Evasive Maneuvers buying one of the three other colors 2016 decks.! A 100 card Commander preconstructed deck a few games with the latest card previews love art! Yes but that ’ s Scourge subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. all rights reserved,. Card Commander preconstructed deck ) but they are not legal in Standard, Block Constructed, or affiliated Wizards! Course in my opinion, and I ’ m not the most seasoned veteran EDH... Standard, Block Constructed, or Evasive Maneuvers $ 75.00 respective commander 2013 decklists and/or Wizards the. I was honestly surprised about some of the three ; Power Hungry is a 100 card Commander preconstructed deck at! Also purchased all the Commander decks decks did Diplomat by P o t. Compared to the others Seize by mtggoldfish Report deck Name $ 75.00 prev ; NEXT ; Comments Kings! Edition - Magic: the Gathering top 8 decks database, even bigger than mtgtop8 Rubina, arcane )!