Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site, DISCLOSURE, DISCLAIMER & PRIVACY POLICIES. 2 Cook Pork. How to cook Hawaiian pork in the Instant Pot? (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Sear 4-6 minutes on each side. Slice onions and place over the pork tenderloin. On Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes to your own free recipe box. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away. Reduce Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Commit to the process and know – it all starts when you love yourself! I found a great deal on a huge pork shoulder butt roast. Sear 4-6 minutes on each side. Add water to liquids in the measuring cup to make 1 3/4 cups. Home Chef is a If you have serious allergies, please use your best judgment or is not certified allergen-free. Place the pork tenderloin on top of the pineapple slices. Add carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes. Unfortunately due to the amount of spam we receive, we have to close comments after an initial commenting period. I'm wife to Michael (not Mikey ) and mom to Mr. Ryder and Miss Iyla. Season with salt and black pepper to taste; mix to combine. This Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Pork Roast is simple to throw together and gives you a tender roast with a delicious au jus for dipping! sent to you meets our high quality standards. It was marked down to less than a dollar per pound! Distribute the brown sugar evenly over the top of the pork. What does it say that my first blog post after my last day teaching…, I was first introduced to this tasty dish when I was just a child. But the best part – beyond delicious and easy – is that it is a low WW point meal! Place a sieve over a large measuring cup and pour the liquids through it. How to make pineapple pork tenderloin: Prepare and slice the pineapple if not using canned. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes! Add the pork to the slow cooker, rub with garlic. I enjoyed the flavors of this marinade (hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic and Dijon) so much that I whipped up a second batch (a week later) and tossed it on some boneless, skinless, chicken breast – popped those babies into the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees and had some scrumptious, moist chicken thighs for dinner! you! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. We make sure every ingredient NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in. Please check recipe cards and ingredient packaging for Thank you @poppyj, "The Bible tells us that to everything there is a, Allergy Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe, Slow Roasted Vidalia Onion Soup with Top Chef Star Kevin Gillespie, Colorful Veggie Filled Brown Rice with a Ginger-Lemon Dressing Winter Salad #SundaySupper, Financial Planning for a Better Future with SUM180, Carrot Cake Granola, Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits – Easter Blog Hop with #Evite, How to Put Together a College Get-Well & Stay-Well Care Package, A Dozen Mini Gifts and Envelope Tuck-ins - Fun Gifts That Fit Inside a Card, Layered Christmas Gelatin Salad #SundaySuper, Hosting a Danish Christmas Party #LifesBetterTogether, Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups #SundaySupper, Hosting a Winter Tea Party #LifesBetterTogether, 12 Simple Ways to Create Joy in Your Life, 4 slices (each 1/2 inch thick) fresh pineapples. To ensure food safety, the FDA recommends the following as minimum internal cooking temperatures: Seed and cut shishitos in half The meal prepared for four servings is only four points for the glazed pork and pineapple. Furthermore, ingredient contents Cut trimmed roast in half, if necessary, and place in the crock pot. Click Here to: Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Pork Roast. informed should a switch occur, so please check the ingredient cRockin' Slow Cooker Recipes All Year 'Round! It's a tempting combination of pork, pineapple, and other ingredients you probably have on hand. That is a staple in our home. Remove from the broiler and let sit for five minutes – the internal temperature will continue to rise and cook the pork as it sits. 2 lb. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. In a cup, combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir until smooth. In a medium non stick saute pan over medium high heat, add 2 tsp olive oil. may vary. With everything in the house it was a super fast dinner to put together. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Simply add the edamame for zero points and 1/2 cup of Jasmine rice for three points. Stir into hot reserved liquid. Combine all ingredients except flour and water; pour over roast. Note: If you cannot find the comment form on this post, comments are closed. Combine 8 oz of pineapple, 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and basil. Try a sweet and sour recipe with pork loin and pineapple, along with seasonings. ), Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork With Pineapple, Sweet and Sour Pork With Ginger and Pineapple, Pork Loin Steaks With Mushroom Stroganoff Sauce, Pork Chops With Sweet Potatoes and Apples, Roast Pork Loin With Sweet Potatoes and Apples, Sweet and Sour Pork Tenderloin Medallions. #createabeautifullife #, Birthday cookies for my husband! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow cooking! Transfer to a baking sheet and roast in 400 degree oven. That left us with a nice size roast that would fit in Mr. Big, my 4-quart Crock Pot, perfectly. I’ve been craving, Powerful words from RGB. Note: We use referral links for the products we love. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. We promise not to spam you. As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. Place your roast in your 4 quart slow cooker (I used Mr. Big, my, Meal Planning: Weekly Crock Pot Menu 27 ». The juices just take this roast up a notch. meal delivery service If you want to send us a photo of a dish you created from the site, we'd love to see it any maybe even feature it on Instagram! Hamilton + Truffles + Pasta + Reverence Chardonnay, Turkey meatballs with zoodles! can crushed pineapple; 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 tablespoons soy sauce; 1/2 clove garlic (minced) 1/4 teaspoon dried basil; 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour Sweet and sour flavors complement pork beautifully. Check out my blog post on Six Weeks to a Newer, Better You. Make a corn starch slurry and add to sauce. I opted for the rice because I had the points available, and I wanted the rice to help soak up the juices; however, the side of Jasmine rice could be swapped out for the riced cauliflower for an even lower WW point meal. Cover and simmer 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until meat is tender. with cranberries, toasted pecans, and maple ginger dressing, with honey-caramelized onions and croutons, with fresh mozzarella, pesto, and balsamic reduction caprese salad.