Friends of ours wanted to stop “at this little bar” on our way up to Mackinaw City for lunch and we were a little hesitant at first. Tuesday: Click to add your description here. M55 Pour House Houghton Lake; M55 Pour House, Houghton Lake; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for M55 Pour House Restaurant on Zomato Love It. Serves Bar Food, Sandwich, Steak. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The food is delicious, the service is friendly and the cooks are great. Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Brunch, Buccilli's Pizza ($$) Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. What a great surprise! 5309 W Houghton Lake Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629-8216. M55 Pour House, Houghton Lake: See 42 unbiased reviews of M55 Pour House, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 34 restaurants in Houghton Lake. Seafood, Steakhouse, Burgers, Limberlost Fine Food & Spirits ($$) We've lived here for 3 years and always said we wanted to try this place. 06/30/2019 - Julie The good fish and service offset the lack of ambiance, marking this a a return location for us should we visit Houghton Lake again. 08/29/2020 - William D Service was great! The service was great and they have 30 beers on rotation for the craft beer lover. Large supply of beer on tap.. the food was good for the area... We had great perch and walleye in this bar-type place. Bar Food, American 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. M55 Pour House - 5309 W Houghton Lake Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629 - Rated 3.9 based on 71 Reviews "M55 was on point tonight. read more, Best 'Ice Cream Stand' ice cream that I have ever had. Hotels near Presbyterian Kirk of the Lakes, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Houghton Lake, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Houghton Lake, American Restaurants for Lunch in Houghton Lake, Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Houghton Lake. Stopped in as I have read... Jump to Food was good service was good very friendly . I had the Garden Vegi burger and it...More. M55 Pour House Houghton Lake Menu - View the Menu for M55 Pour House Houghton Lake on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, M55 Pour House menu and prices. The decor is typical of Northern Michigan but with a fun light hearted air and a very relaxing feel, we left with full stomachs and huge smiles. 5309 W Houghton Lake Dr, Houghton Lake 48629. Our dinner was...More. Distance: 0.01 miles, Snow Queen ($) Sunday: Price Point Distance: 0.48 miles, Shenanigan's Pub ($) We ended up coming back two nights in a row and the second night we wanted food. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Please check with the restaurant directly. Our first visit and was not disappointed !! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. First time there. Food is very tasty and large portions...I had linguini with chicken and rest of group had sandwiches... compliments to the cook. Be prepared to take the leftovers home or share with a friend. I had fish with citrus seasoning and it was great! Fast service, very pleasant waitress, clean place, roomy and cozy up north feel. Be sure to join M55 Pour House in Houghton Lake to explore their exquisite food. Best Holiday meal out ever !!! All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from M55 Pour House staff and past visitors. Would recommend trying this place. 08/29/2020 - Alice Hasting Bar Food, Pubs, Irish Consolidated reviews are We came in for drinks but after watching all the delicious looking food come out past the bar we decided to have dinner and we are very glad we did! We didn't eat here but the smell of their food was wonderful. My son and I ordered the jumbo wings with blackberry bbq sauce, excellent dish 1/2 nacho, plenty for two people We visited long Branch and we were very pleased with both food and service. (Yup...I now belong to the OFC) Similar to when I turned 50, I wanted to celebrate in the town that means so much to me. read more. American, Bar, Little Boots Country Diner ($) By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Thursday: It was because of a negative review I went there. Call them at (989) 366-4131. No problems here, we both had the sirloin and they were cooked correctly and were delicious. Distance: 0.15 miles, Back Door Saloon ($) View the menu for M55 Pour House and restaurants in Houghton Lake, MI. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, Restaurants in Houghton Lake, Houghton Lake Restaurants. Friday: People...More, Was a generous portion of lunch and deliciousness !!!! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) 6 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. But I had a great experience. American, Bar Food We received great, friendly service and had a nice window view of the lake....More, Enjoyed our evening here. They have a real chef who came out to see us and made sure the food was to spec. I absolutely love this place people are friendly food is amazing. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. This was a first time visit. We do plan to return and have dinner there. The server, host, bartender, all one person was very nice and took her time answering questions read more, I BUTCH KERNS AND KAREN KLINE WE'RE BARTENDERNS AT THE TIME OF OWERNER BILL AND CAROL Mc GOMERY THE OWNERS OF THE SILVER DOLLAR . So, that meant traveling from Houston, TX for a gathering of friends and family in...More, Stopped here as a shot in the dark for dinner on our way back from the UP and we were not disappointed! Great service, good drinks and we danced till we couldn't go any longer. read more, Terrible service from Bill. I say **** ! Is this your restaurant? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Saturday: Italian, Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches, we have eaten at randys several times,each time has been wonderful,the food is excellent and the staff cheerfull and helpful... Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Brunch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We love this place!! We stop every year to start our annual vacation. They have a great selection of beers on tap and they have a great selection of menu items as well. Monday: Add Hours Houghton Lake. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 14 total reviews. Came in with three others for drinks the parking lot was packed and hardly a seat available. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We like the window seats so we can look at the lake. 09/08/2020 - Julie Ann 6 Reviews Some pours are pricier than others but the selection can't be beat and there's something for everyone. Came to Houghton Lake for a ski getaway and found this place our first night. It's obvious that the owners and staff are proud of what they have going here. M55 Pour House Menu. 11/14/2020 - Nancy D more, There are newer reviews for M55 Pour House. Try their appetizing sandwiches and open your world to new experiences. American, Bar We go there everyday when we visit.... Distance: 1.19 miles, Lakeside Bar & Grill ($$) This is a great restaurant and you need to order the cheese logs. Ice Cream, Desserts, Yogurt Props to the employees there didn’t seem to be that many of them but they sure did an AMAZING job ! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$ Our server Nikki was a lovely young lady with a shining personality and very professional and prompt. He was rude and unfriendly and quite sarcastic. Was in the mood for fish decided to stop here the food was Very good I got a few extra cod for all you can eat service was great and decently fast for how busy the place was will be back again. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. My fajita was seasoned perfectly and came out sizzling hot with steam rolling off the hot plate there was no doubt that it was made fresh to order and sent out immediately, my husband's quesadilla was packed with peppers onions meat and cheese and was in his opinion one of the best he's had in northern michigan, the burgers were cooked exactly as our friends wanted and they said it was perfectly seasoned and delicious.we waited about thirty minutes for our food but it was well worth the wait.