The day it arrived we made chicken wings and they were deeeelicious. Deep Frying. This was the best purchase I made in a good while. See more details at. I plan on buying more of these as gifts for the family. Sale. It has even cooking, ensuring all over crispy touch. My PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Plus 7QT arrived quickly, packaged well with a fantastic recipe book. For more information go to. 7 Qt. 5-, 7-Quart Power XL Vortex Air Fryer Plus™ 7 Unit Specifications Technical Specifications Model Number Supply Power Rated Power Capacity Temperature HF-8096LCD 120V ~60Hz 1500W 5 qt. I AM IN LOVE!! Shop all As Seen on TV. www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. PowerXL Recipes | Air Fryer, Grill, and Cooker Recipes & More JavaScript seems to … It is super easy to use and doesn't heat up our kitchen like the regular oven does. We have cooked everything from chicken, steaks, burgers, bacon, veggies, to cheese sticks and loved them all! Loved it great fryer. $69.99. And, most purchases can be returned for free. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Ordinary air fryers don’t cook inside a precise whirlwind vortex of superheated hot air. www.p65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. This air fryer is the best. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Make onion rings, mac n cheese, chicken, and pizza in it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Now, even when it is put on work the weird noise continues. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. And you can still have that crispy fried chicken you love. 7-qt. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Search (past 7 days): PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer 7QT (40% off) Kohl's cash .49 . Unit was very easy to use and understand and we immediately made the best chicken wings. The ability to roast, bake, broil, defrost and reheat along with Air Frying is what makes Vortex Air Fryer such a convenient option. It's sooo fast and the food isn't greasy at all. Air Fryer Parchment Paper Liners XL to XXL Compatible with Philips 4 QT, Chefman 6.5 L, PowerXL Vortex 7 QT, Maxi Matic Elite Platinum 5, 5.5 & 5.6 QT, Chef Di Cucina 5.5 Liter +More | 100 Sheets 4.4 out of 5 stars 285 90° F–400° F 5 Qt. The 7-quart capacity accommodates enough food for a small family, while 10 preset functions take the guesswork out of different cooking processes. *Source: The NPD Group / Retail Tracking Service, U.S. sales, 12 months ending December 2018, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-62123d21-d14c-4db2-98e5-b774433ed09c, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-50c788b4-007-17604de44b7021, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:04:04 GMT, Electrode, Comp-542f9348-cd4b-48d4-a3b4-4ed19dd4ee8a, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-1d2e4483-007-17604eb377ed82, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:18:12 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. For a person who cannot cook this air fryer is making me want to start cooking full meals. Easy to clean too! They came out crunchy and it was a big hit. This by far is one of the best investments I've made for my cooking needs. I was skeptical about this purchase, being that we prefer to eat healthy and not so much fried food (as the name implies.) Returns Policy. Save 5% every day with RedCard. and we have not verified it. It makes our week night meals so much easier and they always come out tasty. Electrode, Comp-3404bc7c-46d1-48cc-9e4c-da026edbb5ff, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-751c200d-007-17604e007b443c, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:05:59 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Nuwave Brio 6-Quart Digital Air Fryer with one-touch digital controls, Vortex Air Fryer Plus | 7 Quart Air Fryer by PowerXL | #1 Best-Selling Brand of Air Fryers* Want the secret to extra crispy air fried meals? I am trying contacting them to have it replaced but Walmart said that they only offer 90 days of warranty. But i am beyond happy that I took the chance. We used it to do french fries and mini corn dogs. No problem. The PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Plus uses Vortex Rapid Air Technology for maximum crisping and the perfect golden-fried taste and texture on all sides with little to no oil required. Superheated air creates a high-temperature vortex around your food, delivering crispy food with that fried texture and taste you love. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND. 90° F–400° F HF-1096LCD 120V ~60Hz 1700W 7 qt. It cooks everything so quickly, especially frozen french fries!! Enjoy golden-brown French fries and onion rings you thought were off limits or make fish, chicken, and burgers with a crisp outside and tender inside. It is a magic kitchen tool for people who watch what they eat. - HF-1096LCD : PAF-7QB; PRODUCT DETAILS. You can select any size according to your family’s size and for how many people you are cooking. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. We love our air fryer. This product can expose you to Bisphenol A, which is know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. PowerXL Air Fryer Accessories JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. - HF-8096LCD 7 Qt. Now the whole house does too. 50 Questions 50 Questions questions. Money well spent. You get the same golden-fried taste and texture you love without all the calories. The PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Plus uses Vortex Rapid Air Technology for maximum crisping and the perfect golden-fried taste and texture on all sides with little to no oil required. Awesome unit and large enough for a bigger family. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I am in contact with the manufacture. Manufacturers, 10 Pre-Programmed Smart Settings with Precise Temperature Control let you air fry, broil, bake, roast or dehydrate almost anything with just one easy touch. Starting at $6.32/month on $100+ orders with Affirm. Shop the PowerXL collection of functional appliances for your kitchen and throughout the home. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The Power XL Vortex Air Fryer let you air fry your favorite foods inside a turbo-charged whirlwind vortex of superheated hot air for that extra crispy, golden-fried taste and texture on all side, no oil required! For more information go to. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Moreover, PowerXL Vortex Air fryer comes in 4 different sizes: 2, 3, 5, and 7 quartz. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Food Cooks in a Whirlwind Vortex for Extra Crisp & Crunch, Up to 70% Fewer Calories from Fat vs. Learn more. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Warning: This product can expose to Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. From the #1 brand of air fryers in the United States, * the PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Pro Plus gives you precise, superior crisping power and extra-large 10-qt. Ceramic Family-Size Air Fryer with Accessories and Full Color Recipe Book Bake, roast, fry and grill your favorite Bake, roast, fry and grill your favorite meats, breakfasts, desserts, vegetables and more with the Modernhome Ceramic Air Fryer with included Accessory Set. Shop the PowerXL collection of functional appliances for your kitchen and throughout the home. Recognized as the #1 best-selling brand of air fryers and the #1 best-selling indoor grill, PowerXL simplifies everyday life with innovative solutions for the kitchen and home.