I feel this could be fixed if they printed or reprinted mana similar to the rare cycle in Battlebond where they are clearly intended for a multiplayer format. I want more Jeskai commanders. Reminder that Jeskai have F I V E legal commanders right now. I've built Jeskai off and on, and have been waiting for the right commander to come along. I really want Jeskai artifacts and Jeskai tokens. It will be slightly flexible, but most builds will end up quite similar anyway.One would be niche and not get a lot of play, despite everyone agreeing its pretty cool.One would be decent, but pretty inflexible. I really want more Jeskai commanders, but I am a little worried about them coming from a precon. This implies they make my wish: "Build EDH decks correctly. " We already had a five color Dragons deck for example, with Scion of the Ur-Dragon.While the Vampires and Wizards added a color in them for Commander … I want Jeskai artifacts but we just got artifacts so that seems unlikely. Three of the four Tribal decks that came out in 2017 last year certainly didn't do anything new. Magic: The Gathering Commander 2019 Faceless Menace Deck | 100-Card Ready-to-Play Deck | 3 Foil Commanders 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,299 $31.45 $ 31 . Agreed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, [Feather] [Triplets] [First Sliver] [Equipment Tribal]. would all be an improvement without spiking the price of the decks. which leads to 3. you don't understand variance. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I was really surprised to learn that 2016 decks had check lands in them. Today we'll explore the best "prebuilt" commander decks Wizards of the Coast has ever made. This is what I am hoping for too. But I know I'll be a bit disappointed when I finally get "my" Jeskai commander, and sit down with my playgroup to discover the whole table is playing it. Why not do it every year? None of this wishy-washy "this deck has random shit in it because we suck at deckbuilding" (*cough cough* Aminatou and Lord Wingrace precons *cough cough*). The face would be extremely pushed and homogenizing. They don’t even have to be expensive - SOI lands, checklands, painlands, scrylands, filterlands, Battlebond lands etc. They have expressed fear/concern over adding a good mana base since "legacy players will swoop in for them". Ruhan is just voltron and Numot isn't particularly fun. it's a 100 card deck--you're gonna whiff a lot. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Honestly I just wish Brudiclad had white in his identity. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'd like to see some expansion of the 3 colour commanders that build on under developed mechanics.. Worth noting that its going to be released in English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.. even c/edh decks … Jeskai and Temur both need some love. Shu Yun and Narset are fine and all but are predictable. They could go tokens or spellslinger since there is plenty of support for it in the colors. https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/announcing-core-set-2020-and-commander-2019-edition-2019-02-21. Zedruu is interesting but too narrow. 45 $32.95 $32.95 Seeing as how UR Artifacts has gotten a lot of love, it's not likely that we'll get the former. These guys will cost you more money than 60-card regular decks (usually priced at $45 upon … I'd be fine with 4 new jeskai decks, Then we'd have 21 Jeskai commanders (If each deck had 4). Something else would be fine but I'm just not sure what else they could do. Based on history, I would guess that the deck would come with about three new commanders. Swell the Host (Commander Deck, 100 cards) Wade into Battle (Commander Deck, … I like Jeskai but feel like it is severely lacking in options. being mad at someone who beat your deck because you aren't a good deckbuilder yet isn't the problem of the person you're playing against. Why would they stop there?