6. 3. 7. PREPOSITIONS OF TIME AND PLACE - IN, ON & AT. You must hand in your essay inonat- January 15th. 1. I always get flowers inonat- my birthday. By estrelapolar. Munich to Rome. Second, prepositions of time describes when something occurs. Page 1     The course starts inonat- Tuesday afternoon. 10. 2. We all went to visit him inonat- the day of his recovery. I can meet you inonat- Monday afternoon. 9. 4. Menu. I had a break inonat- quarter past three. Prepositions Of Time, Place, And Movement 15 Questions | By Mariowsa | Last updated: Jul 11, 2018 | Total Attempts: 793 Questions All questions 5 questions 6 questions 7 questions 8 questions 9 questions 10 questions 11 questions 12 questions 13 questions 14 questions 15 questions 2. 8. 1. My father’s birthday is inonat- November. Prepositions of movement are used to show movement from one place to another. We play special games inonat- Easter. Some people rest inonat- the afternoon. We get off the train at the next stop. Prepositions. Prepositions of place and time (at, in, on) Notice the use of at in the following standard expressions: Expression Example at Christmas / Easter I am visiting my parents at Christmas. There is much snow inonat- December. 6. English Exercises > prepositions exercises. The date when we must hand in the report is inonat- 1st of October. 4. Children must rest well inonat- weekend. We can watch romantic movies inonat- Tuesday. 7. 7 exercises 70 sentences to revise or learn prepositions of time. summer I like to travel . It consists of five exercises. Englisch-hilfen.de/ Prepositions of place, direction and time – Exercise. The date when we must hand in the report is. The weather is usually cold inonat- January. Benefit from fifteen years of ESL experience. She has her music classes inonat- Thursday. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. 2. 6. Italy, because . I will send you a letter inonat- next month. 7. A. A multiple choice exercise. Let's meet on Saturday She goes to the gym in the evening I have lived here since I was 15. Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. I will visit her inonat- this Easter. 10. The sun shines brightly inonat- July. Grammar exercises online the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: 7. 3029. Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. at night All cats are grey at night. I will go away inonat- 25th of July. Prepositions of place and time (at, in, on) ExercisesFill in the blank with the correct preposition (at, in, on, every, next, last, this): 1. We went into the shop on the corner. Preview: 3. Key included. 5. 10. This machine was invented inonat- 19th century. at present She’s not in at present. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}). People flew to the space inonat- 20th century. 5. We are usually tired inonat- the evening. viele Übungen zu den Präpositionen im Englischen - kostenlos Englisch Lernen im Internet We always have a cake inonat- proclamation day. 90 sentences to practise prepositions. Zero preparation time required. Students have to fill in th... 10,145 Downloads. Choose the correct preposition: 1. 7 exercises Prepositions of time . They rested in Jurmala inonat- last June. 1. Grammar Discussion Prepositions of Place and Movement Student 'A' version and Student 'B' version, each with 10 different discussion questions. We celebrate different fests inonat- October. 8. 5. 4. There were many wars inonat- Middle Iron Age. Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. First snowdrops appear inonat- April. 1. Children do not go to school inonat- June. 8. Scientists understood it only inonat- last century. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. Prepositions - time, place, movement - exercises. 2. I always wake up at 7 o'clock. I usually take my dog for a walk inonat- 12:00. at the moment I’m watching a video at the moment. This program is on only inonat- Saturday. 8. Key included. worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc. Germany. 2. I'm Peter and I live . Page 3     Children prepare for school inonat- August. Do you need help? 6. 1. You must walk across the street at the crosswalk. Ss have to complete the sentences with the right preposition. Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Downloads: 1258 : PREPOSITIONS OF TIME … By ag23 . You must drive around the city center to reach the cinema. 5. Our last meeting was inonat- February the 2nd. Downloadable worksheets: GRAMMAR POSTER / HANDOUT ON PREPOSITIONS OF TIME PLUS WORKSHEET WITH 4 EXERCISES; 5 PAGES; B&W SHEETS AND KEY INCLUDED!! 4. 6. Plus flashcards. I always have a rest inonat- midday. 5. Prepositions, place, direction, time in English, Exercise. We walked to … 3. 7. 1. They were arrested inonat- Saturday night. This palace was built inonat- 17th century. There were many diseases inonat- medieval times. 7. Level: Elementary to Pre-Intermediate Time: Approx 20 minutes  FREE Download PREPOSITIONS OF PLACE AND MOVEMENT -MULTIPLE CHOICE (B&W VERSION AND KEY INCLUDED) Level ... Age: 12-17 Downloads: 1137 : Treasure Hunt Level: intermediate Age: 10-14 Downloads: 819 : PREPOSITIONS OF MOVEMENT-EXERCISES (B&W VERSION INCLUDED) Level: elementary Age: 11-14 Downloads: 758 : PREPOSITIONS OF MOVEMENT. 4. Page 6. The beach party is inonat- 4th August. ESL Printables, People do not work inonat- independence day. They will go abroad inonat- February. In general, the 3 types of prepositions are location/place, time and movement. Page 4