In picture: Priya Dutt poses for the family as she smiles for the camera. A post shared by Priya Dutt (@priyadutt) onMar 18, 2019 at 5:06am PDT. Born to Bollywood stars Nargis and Sunil Dutt, also a long-time Congress MP, Priya is the youngest of three siblings.She was elected to the Lok Sabha for the first time in 2005 from Mumbai North West, after the death of her father. Priya Dutt Roncon (born 28 August 1966) is an Indian politician. Malaika Arora was clicked enjoying her morning walk in Bandra. The 61-year-old *BrandMedia: BrandMedia promotes branded content, using storytelling formats similar to traditional media content. This was a big day for the family as Dad had never previously been involved with politics #memories, A post shared by Priya Dutt (@priyadutt) onApr 7, 2019 at 9:02am PDT. Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni's ugly fight with Kavita Kaushik lands him in trouble! This pic was taken during the “Hands Across the Borders” expedition in March 1999. Showering praises on Sanjay Dutt, Priya wrote, "Happy birthday bhaiya, you are truely loved and blessed. I learnt love conquers all. On the professional front, Adah Sharma will be next seen in Man to Man, which is yet into the filming process. Malaika Arora, Sandeepa Dhar, Sanjay Khan, Adah Sharma, and Huma Qureshi were also clicked in … After graduation, Priya opted for a diploma in TV Production from the Center for Media Arts, New York. A post shared by Priya Dutt (@priyadutt) onMar 16, 2019 at 7:14am PDT. In picture: Priya Dutt and hubby Owen Roncon pose with Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. Priya Dutt, daughter of late Sunil Dutt is a familiar name in Mumbai politics. Sanjay Dutt has returned home after defeating cancer. Priya Dutt has been actively voicing her opinion about issues that range from education, health, women empowerment, youth affairs to infrastructural development and communal harmony. Among the first one to comment was her brother and actor Sanjay Dutt's daughter Trishala Dutt. On the occasion of her father and legendary actor, late Sunil Dutt's 92nd birth anniversary, Congress leader Priya Dutt took to Instagram to remember her father on his special day. Did you know what Priya Dutt did for her mother Nargis? In 2005, following the death of her father, Sunil Dutt, and despite a low voter turnout, she won her seat in the Lok Sabha by a margin of 172,043 votes over the Shiv Sena candidate. 12/ 30 The Mumbai North constituency from where Priya Dutt won in … By continuing to use our website, you agree to our, First Published: 25 October, 2020 07:00 IST, Imran Khan's wife Avantika shares another post, says 'I am healing', Rakul Preet's Maldives vacation pics with family will make you envious, Sophie Choudry walks into a 'paradise' in her red bikini; shares pic. And today, on the occasion of my kids' birthday, I am happy to come out victorious from this battle and be able to give them the best gift I can-the health and well-being of our family (sic)". The sibling duo was not on talking terms. When Priya Dutt took her fans on trip down memory lane by sharing this throwback picture of her family when she and her brother accompanied their father Sunil Dutt as he filed his nomination papers for his first elections in 1984. Have a look: à¤Â‰स दिन à¤Â•à¥Â‹ याद à¤Â•र रहà¥Â€ हà¥Â‚à¤Â à¤ÂÂÂÂÂœब पिताà¤ÂÂÂÂÂœà¥Â€, सà¥Âव. in centimeters- … In picture: Priya Dutt poses for the family as she smiles for the camera. TV heartthrob Shaheer Sheikh is engaged to Ruchikaa Kapoor; see picture, Mumbai Crime: Salesman held for sending nude photos to women, Saina Nehwal stuns in pretty pink lehenga for her 'yaar ki shaadi', Mumbai Fire Brigade Chief Shashikant Kale removed within 3 months, 26/11 terror attacks: Mid-day photo journalists recall the fateful day, Sanya Malhotra reveals how she went all out to impress Anurag Basu. Earlier today, he shared a long post confirming that he has beaten cancer and has emerged as a winner in his battle with the disease. Pleased to remember a great occasion with a photo as a keepsake. Thanks to Dad, I had the opportunity of experiencing things I couldn’t have otherwise. But did you know that the sibling trio once upon a time experienced a rough patch in their relationship?