Q2. Pronoun Quiz Part 1: Select the Correct Pronoun. Where is used to refer to a place. Hungarian is a difficult language to master. 2. for the very first time. I met her yesterday. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Answer: Pronouns Exercises for Class 6 – Worksheet 5. (Me is the object in this sentence. Students in elementary schools are naive and too young. He sells imported chocolates.’Always remember :1) Pronouns are used in place of nouns. The, C. Her                                             D. Themselves. 2. To _________should I address the letter? You are here: >> Home >> Grammar Quizzes >> Pronouns Tests Print exercises and lessons: Hint: For exercises, you can reveal the answers first ("Submit Worksheet") … But it is better to avoid the repetition of the noun Sheela, and say Sheela is absent because she is ill. Views:49933. Gullu has been on a desert safari once before. NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 9 | The Living Organisms – Characteristics And Habitats, NCERT Class 6 Science Chapter 6 Changes Around Us Expected Questions, NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances, Rearrange Words To Make Meaningful Sentences | Class 10 Grammar Worksheets, Direct And Indirect Speech Worksheet For Class 7, Gerund vs. lives with his family in Gurgaon. A personal pronoun can be a subject or an object in a sentence. A pronoun is a word that takes the place of a common noun or a proper noun. Basic English Grammar rules can be tricky. Choose the best answer to complete each sentence. She is from France. So, whatever they are being taught must be done with the right information and knowledge. 3. He lives with his family in Gurgaon. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning. Download Worksheets for Class 6 English made for all important topics and is available for free download in pdf, chapter wise assignments or booklet with... Free revision notes, brief chapter explanations, chapter summary and mind maps for all important and difficult topics of CBSE Class 6 English as per 2020... Download NCERT books for Class 6 English, complete book or each chapter in English book for Class 6 in pdf. Related: HOME . 4. Whatever subject they have to study, they must build a strong base first. For Example ‘ Anuj is a salesman. Q1. Pronouns. Linda and I are going to the mall. For example ‘She herself wrote the assignments’, Relative Pronouns :Relative Pronouns are used to join sentences and they refer back to the noun or the pronoun that is its antecedent. They. March 14, 2015. Linda and …………………………………………. It is of the same person: gender and number as the Noun for which it is used. Your email address will not be published. A word that is used to replace a noun is called pronoun. Dog                B. Challenge your students with this printable pronoun quiz that comes with answers for you and questions that'll teach students the proper pronoun usage! Find the possessive pronoun in this sentence: Her hand shot up when she asked for volunteers. Such words like these are like music to my ears. We are moving towards the upcoming examinations, almost all the academic institutions of... Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC) has been initiated by the CBSE Board to enhance mathematical abilities among students in the year 2019. For example ‘mine, ours, yours, his, hers‘, Demonstrative Pronouns:Words such as this, that, these and those are used as demonstrative pronouns. are going to the mall. Also download collection of CBSE books for Class 6... Download Class 6 English assignments. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Explanation: ‘That’ (not followed by a noun) 'points out to' building; hence it is a demonstrative pronoun. Definition of Pronoun: Its                   C. Itself              D. Enemy. Join Now. Anna finished _____________ (her/hers) homework early, but Jenny did not do, 4. A. – 5. 2 He Our                C. Neighbours  D. Party. Definition. B. Identify the demonstrative adjective. Define and identify the use of pronouns. Explanation: ‘Itself’ does not come immediately after ‘dog’; hence it is a reflexive pronoun. Published May 31, 2020, Your email address will not be published. Pronouns Exercises for Class 6 – Worksheet 5. For example, ‘Those are the apples that belongs to me’. 1. These pronouns are used to ask questions. A. 1. Pick out the emphatic pronoun in the given sentence: Pick out the possessive pronoun in the given sentence: Pick out the demonstrative pronoun in the given sentence: Pick out the reflexive pronoun in the given sentence: Pick out the personal pronoun in the given sentence: Pick out the Interrogative pronoun in the given sentence: 6th english worksheets, interactive lessons tests papers.